ProFlowers Review and Giveaway ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Monday, May 2, 2011

ProFlowers Review and Giveaway


I hope you don't need a reminder...but it is almost time to honor that most important, special woman in your life....YOUR MOM!!!! I never realized how awesome and amazing my mom is until I had my own child and became a mom! Being a Mom is HARD and I will never forget my mom on Mother's Day again!!! She deserves to be honored!!!

If you’re like me and my mom, we LOVE flowers!!! One of my favorite flower websites is ProFlowers and I am so excited to share them with you as a great gift idea for your mom this Mother's Day!!

If you are looking to buy the best Mother's Day flowers, you have to buy from ProFlowers! With over 10 years of experience selling flowers online, ProFlowers understands just how meaningful celebrating your mom on Mother's Day is. Spectacular Mother’s day flower bouquets are their specialty so get your order in early. It is so EASY....Just select a vase, choose a card or maybe chocolates to go with, and you’re set. ProFlowers does the rest!!! It will be the easiest, but most beautiful present you ever get your mom!

And if you are looking to save a little money while buying beautiful flowers, then make sure you use a Proflowers coupon code! You can save 20%, get a free vase, free weekday delivery and so many other deals!!!


My Opinion
I generously received the Dutch Delight Bulb Garden as a "Mother's Day Gift" to myself! :) I love flowers and I especially love flowers that will bloom every year!

When you can’t visit the flower fields in the Netherlands, the Dutch Bulb Garden is just as gorgeous. I have been enjoying a glorious and fragrant combination of orange tulips, scilla, jonquils, muscari and hyacinth potted in a woven basket. This bulb garden is designed to grow and bloom after arrival. The bulbs arrived planted (as shown below), just showing above the soil and ready to bloom in 2-4 weeks in the charming woven basket container.


The flowers that have bloomed are beautiful and fragrant and I can't wait to see all the other beautiful flowers bloom still! I love that these flowers last longer than most bouquets because I got to watch them bloom and grow over weeks! I can also plant the bulbs when they are done blooming in my garden and watch these flowers bloom every year!

I HIGHLY recommend ProFlowers as a perfect place to find your Mother's Day gift this year! You will find the perfect bouquet or plant for your mom because they have a very vast selection to fit every personality and preference!

Buy It: You can purchase the Dutch Delight Bulb Garden for $39.98 on the ProFlowers website.

Win It: ProFlowers is generously offering (1) $50 gift code to a lucky winner!

Enter here for a chance to win:
$50 gift code to ProFlowers

Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end May 17, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time.

2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile

3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only

How to Enter:

***Mandatory Entry***
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)

- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) or subscribe to my site by clicking on the orange button on the top right corner and tell me which one you did in a comment below

Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*

Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)

1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on right hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment

2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment

3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below

4) Become a Facebook fan of ProFlowers and leave this comment on their wall if you would like: "I just entered for a chance to win a $50 gift code to ProFlowers! Check it out and enter for yourself at www.thereviewstew.com"

5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)

Copy & Paste Tweet:

#Win a $50 @ProFlowers Gift Code from @TheReviewStew! http://goo.gl/fb/UUshN US ONLY! Ends 5-17 #giveaway

6) Follow ProFlowers on Twitter and Tweet that @thereviewstew sent you!

7) Grab my blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.

8) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)

9) Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)

(You can't vote on Top Mommy Blogs for an entry, but I would greatly appreciate your support there as well. All you have to do is click on the graphics (button below or on left side of site) and once you click on it, it counts as a vote. This allows for me to stay visible and keep getting great products to giveaway!!) 

If you like my site and giveaways... 
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me

Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and ProFlowers will send your prize by mail.



* Thank you to ProFlowers for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

442 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 442   Newer›   Newest»
Josefine said...

I am a current GFC follower.
jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I entered the Alexia giveaway.

Josefine said...

I entered the HALO giveaway.

Josefine said...

I entered the Mondetta giveaway.

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

peg42 said...

I'm an email subscriber
Thanks so much
rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

peg42 said...

I'm a FB friend (Margaret E.Smith)
Thanks so much
rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

peg42 said...

I'm a FB friend of Proflowers (Margaret E.Smith)and left the comment on thier wall.
Thanks
rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

peg42 said...

I tweeted:
http://twitter.com/peg42/status/65117946002935808
Thanks again
rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

peg42 said...

Voted for you on the Top Baby Blog
Thanks
rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

peg42 said...

Voted for you on We're on the fence.
Thanks
rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

n said...

Follow you on yahoo RSS feed.

natkir3@aol.com

n said...

Follow you on FB
natkir3@aol.com

n said...

Entered the Alexia giveaway

natkir3@aol.com

sohamolina said...

a Facebook fan of The Review Stew

sohamolina said...

http://twitter.com/#!/sohamolina/statuses/65167493588729856

sohamolina said...

http://www.topbabyblogs.com/topblogs/pages/index.html

sohamolina said...

You have just voted for The Review Stew 5-2-11

abfantom said...

I follow via GFC: abfantom

abfantom at yahoo dot com

abfantom said...

I'm an email subscriber

abfantom at yahoo dot com

abfantom said...

I voted for The Review Stew on We're on the Fence

abfantom at yahoo dot com

Audrey said...

I follow The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect as strawberry.
sweetstrawberryjam at yahoo dot com

Audrey said...

I Subscribe to your feed at sweetstrawberryjam at yahoo dot com

Audrey said...

I'm a Facebook fan of The Review Stew as Audrey F.
sweetstrawberryjam at yahoo dot com

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

gfc follower

Christy said...

I'm a GFC follower

safety_chick@hotmail.com

Christy said...

I'm an email subscriber

safety_chick@hotmail.com

Amber said...

I follow your blog with google friend connect!
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I'm a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - my FB name is Amanda Moore
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I follow @ProFlowers on Twitter and tweeted that you sent me! I'm @AmberGoo
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I like ProFlowers on Facebook and posted on their wall, my FB name is Amanda Moore:
https://www.facebook.com/ProFlowers/posts/128492150558498
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I voted for you on top baby blogs
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I voted for you at we're on the fence
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I tweeted, I'm @AmberGoo:
http://twitter.com/#!/AmberGoo/status/65241696270680065
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I entered your HBL giveaway
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

GFC Follower (ArtsyBookishGal)

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

4/2 Voted on TBB!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

4/2 Voted on PF!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Entered the Scott Naturals giveaway!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

FB Fan! (Amy Sondova)

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Twitter follower! (@artsybookishgal)

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Liked ProFlowers and left a comment on their wall saying The Review Stew sent me!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/ArtsyBookishGal/status/65254787712684032

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Put your button on the side of my blog (lower right): http://www.backseatreader.net

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Following ProFlowers on Twitter and told 'em you sent me: https://twitter.com/#!/ArtsyBookishGal/status/65257680461250560

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

hedgerhousehold said...

Follow on GFC
jenhedger at hotmail dot com

hedgerhousehold said...

subscribe to your feed
jenhedger at hotmail dot com

hedgerhousehold said...

facebook fan
jenhedger at hotmail dot com

hedgerhousehold said...

follow on twitter as @jenhedger
jenhedger at hotmail dot com

hedgerhousehold said...

facebook fan of proflowers
jenhedger at hotmail dot com

hedgerhousehold said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/jenhedger/status/65291310097121281
jenhedger at hotmail dot com

hedgerhousehold said...

follow proflowers on twitter as @jenhedger
jenhedger at hotmail dot com

hedgerhousehold said...

voted for you at the picket fence blogs
jenhedger at hotmail dot com

hedgerhousehold said...

voted for you at top baby blogs
jenhedger at hotmail dot com

Shannon said...

gfc follower


snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

email subscriber


snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

FB follower

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

twitter follower

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

voted top baby blogs


snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

voted picket fences


snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

entered halo

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

entered alexia

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

entered boon


snaugle81@gmail.com

sweepmom said...

I am a GFC follower.

sohamolina said...

http://twitter.com/sohamolina/statuses/65420500863688704

sohamolina said...

http://www.topbabyblogs.com/topblogs/pages/index.html
5-3-11

sohamolina said...

You have just voted for The Review Stew!
5-3-11

Ashley H said...

I subscribe via google reader
agatewood1@ymail.com

Ashley H said...

following on twitter @shuggysmommy
agatewood1@ymail.com

Ashley H said...

Proflowers facebook liker (wouldn't let me write on their wall)
agatewood1@ymail.com

Ashley H said...

http://twitter.com/#!/shuggysmommy/status/65450632248696832
agatewood1@ymail.com

katzkids by Kathy D. said...

I follow you via GFC. Thanks:)
kats7960@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

HORTON111@AOL.COM

GFC FOLLOWER

Anonymous said...

HORTON111@AOL.COM

E-MAIL SUBSCIRBER

Anonymous said...

HORTON111@AOL.COM

ENTERED PETER COTTONTALE GIVEAWAY

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

PAIGE said...

I'm a loyal GFC follower. elysesw
elysesw@aol.com

5webs said...

I follow you on Twitter(5webs)
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net

5webs said...

I like ProFlowers on FB(Alicia Webster) and I left the comment on their wall
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net

5webs said...

I Tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/5webs/status/65491861447507968
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net

5webs said...

I follow ProFlowers on Twitter(5webs) and I Tweeted that you sent me
http://twitter.com/#!/5webs/status/65492327313047552
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net

5webs said...

I entered the Alexia giveaway
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net

5webs said...

I entered the Wellaby's giveaway
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net

5webs said...

I entered the GoPicnic giveaway
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net

5webs said...

I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net

5webs said...

I voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net

Unknown said...

Current GFC follower!

magickalblessings26{at}yahoo.com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/3 Tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/ArtsyBookishGal/status/65532555755126784

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/3 PF vote!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/3 TBB vote!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Entered BioKen Giveaway

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

sksweeps said...

I'm a GFC follower

sksweeps (at) earthlink (dot) net

sksweeps said...

I like ProFlowers on facebook (Sk Sweeps)

sksweeps (at) earthlink (dot) net

Mariee said...

Great giveaway!

GFC follower.
marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Mariee said...

Subscribe to RSS feed in Google Reader.

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Mariee said...

Follow The Review Stew on twitter (marieimy)

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Mariee said...

Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/marieimy/status/65597662753329152

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Mariee said...

Follow ProFlowers on twitter and tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/marieimy/status/65598267630686210

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Mariee said...

Voted on Top Baby Blogs.

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Mariee said...

Voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Kia89 said...

I follow on Google Friend Connect.
austma7@aol.com

Ladytink_534 said...

I'm a GFC follower: Ladytink_534
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

Ladytink_534 said...

I LIKE you on FB~ Jennifer L.
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

Ladytink_534 said...

I LIKE them on FB~ Jennifer L.
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

Ladytink_534 said...

I follow you on Twitter (@Ladytink_534)
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

Ladytink_534 said...

I follow them on Twitter (@Ladytink_534)
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

Ladytink_534 said...

Tweeted
https://twitter.com/#!/Ladytink_534/status/65670989597507585

Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

Ladytink_534 said...

I entered the Pretzels Crisps giveaway
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

Ladytink_534 said...

I voted Top Baby Blogs
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

Ladytink_534 said...

I voted We're On the Fence
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

Kristen said...

I follow on GFC.

Kristen said...

entered Pretzel Crisps

Kristen said...

entered Bioken

Kristen said...

entered Go Picnic

Kristen said...

entered Wellaby's

Kristen said...

entered Alexia

sohamolina said...

http://twitter.com/#!/sohamolina/statuses/65788210789363712

sohamolina said...

http://www.topbabyblogs.com/topblogs/pages/index.html 5-4-11

sohamolina said...

You have just voted for The Review Stew!
5-4-11

Anonymous said...

I follow through GFC (Peace Love and Pets)

Anonymous said...

I subscribe by email (peaceloveandpetsblog@gmail.com)

Anonymous said...

I like you on Facebook (Nadine E Larsen)

Anonymous said...

I tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/eyzofblu63/status/65802314337890304

Anonymous said...

I follow ProFlowers on Twitter (@eyzofblu63)

markcristy3378 said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/markcristy3378/status/65860025402408960
markcristy3378@yahoo.com

markcristy3378 said...

Email subscriber!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com

markcristy3378 said...

Entered Peter Cottontail and Veggietales!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com

markcristy3378 said...

Entered Groovy + Modware!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com

markcristy3378 said...

Entered Aleca Collection!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/4 TBB vote!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/4 PF vote!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Entered Hallmark giveaway!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/ArtsyBookishGal/status/65864458303582209

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Mariee said...

Tweet (5/4) http://twitter.com/#!/marieimy/status/65933724801437697

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

llinda29 said...

I gfc

llinda29 said...

I sub to email

llinda29 said...

Facebook fan of ProFlowers

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

sohamolina said...

http://twitter.com/#!/sohamolina/statuses/66161973238317056

sohamolina said...

http://www.topbabyblogs.com/topblogs/pages/index.html

voted 5-5-11

sohamolina said...

You have just voted for The Review Stew!
5-5-11

mogrill said...

I am a current GFC follower.
Thanks for the chance.
mogrill12 at yahoo dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/5 TBB vote!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/5 PF vote!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/5 Tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/ArtsyBookishGal/status/66234180547264512

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Mariee said...

Tweet (5/5) http://twitter.com/#!/marieimy/status/66253850406957057

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

abfantom said...

I entered the Wi-Fire giveaway

abfantom at yahoo dot com

abfantom said...

I entered the Bridlewood Estate Wine giveway.

abfantom at yahoo dot com

abfantom said...

I entered the Righteously Raw giveaway

abfantom at yahoo dot com

Amber said...

I entered your Bridlewood Winery Chardonnay giveaway
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I voted for you on top baby blogs
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I voted for you at we're on the fence
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I tweeted today, I'm @AmberGoo:
http://twitter.com/#!/AmberGoo/status/66316968210341888
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I entered your Pretzel Crisps giveaway
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

I follow
Thanks for the entry!
Janna Johnson
jannajanna@hotmail.com

Amber said...

I voted for you on we're on the fence
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I voted for you at top baby blogs
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I entered your Righteously Raw giveaway
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/6 Voted for you on TBB!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/6 Voted for you on PF!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/6 Tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/ArtsyBookishGal/status/66512863371595777

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

sohamolina said...

http://twitter.com/#!/sohamolina/statuses/66523832638373888

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

Anonymous said...

Daily Tweet http://twitter.com/#!/eyzofblu63/status/66557074116587520

Ladytink_534 said...

I entered the Alexia Foods giveaway
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

Ladytink_534 said...

Google Reader subscriber
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

Mariee said...

Tweet (5/6) http://twitter.com/#!/marieimy/status/66640279951773696

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/7 TBB vote!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/7 PF vote!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/ArtsyBookishGal/status/66880636878721025

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

sohamolina said...

http://twitter.com/#!/sohamolina/statuses/66900976564580352

sohamolina said...

http://www.topbabyblogs.com/topblogs/pages/index.html
5-7-11

sohamolina said...

You have just voted for The Review Stew!
5-7-11

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

Denise S. said...

I'm a GFC follower
lazybones344 at gmail dot com

Denise S. said...

I follow the Review Stew on twitter: @lazybones344

eclairre said...

i follow on gfc. e-mail in my profile.

eclairre said...

entered RW Knudsen

eclairre said...

entered gopicnic

eclairre said...

entered "Righteously Raw Chocolate Bars Review and Giveaway"

eclairre said...

entered "Santa Cruz Organic Review and Giveaway"

eclairre said...

Entered wi-fire

Ladytink_534 said...

I entered the Bioken giveaway
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

sohamolina said...

http://twitter.com/#!/sohamolina/statuses/67269577247178753

sohamolina said...

http://www.topbabyblogs.com/topblogs/pages/index.html
5-8-11

sohamolina said...

You have just voted for The Review Stew!
5-8-11

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/8 PFF Vote!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/8 TBB Vote!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/8 Tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/ArtsyBookishGal/status/67272261979217920

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Happy Mother's Day!

Mariee said...

Tweet (5/8) http://twitter.com/#!/marieimy/status/67335687933927424

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Jean said...

I follow with gfc.
Jean

Belinda said...

GFC follower
Belinda
mikebelindaconnor at hotmail dot com

Belinda said...

voted on picket fence
mikebelindaconnor at hotmail dot com

Belinda said...

I follow you on twitter
mommato5boys
mikebelindaconnor at hotmail dot com

Belinda said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/mommato5boys/status/67390056570159104

mikebelindaconnor at hotmail dot com

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 442   Newer› Newest»