HBL Shampoo and Conditioner Review and Giveaway ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Monday, May 2, 2011

HBL Shampoo and Conditioner Review and Giveaway


Part of looking hot this spring and summer is great looking hair! When you need a little volume added to your locks look to HBL Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner!

More than just another beauty product. HBL encompasses Mind, Body and Senses to create a completely new experience of Health, Beauty, and Life.

Something really unique about HBL is that they have incorporated the use of positive affirmations directly on their bottle packaging in order to take advantage of some highly interesting and cutting edge research on water crystals and the effect the written word has on them.

In one study, various words and affirmations were written on pieces of tape and placed on bottles of water for a 24 hour period, then photographed using special photographic techniques. The results were astounding, showing that water is the most receptive of the elements to physical events, while later studies prove the effect of mental stimuli.

They have applied this theory to their packaging by placing positive, perception changing holographic affirmations as a background for their bottles. They feel the use of holographic printing, in reference to the affirmations, makes them even more of impactful!

Most importantly, it's what they don't use in their products that make them special and unique. HBL formulations are free of most of the questionable, potentially unhealthy ingredients found in most Beauty Products, without sacrificing any of the performance that so many “healthy” products tend to give up. In fact, HBL Products, while being much healthier and higher in quality, out performs just about every product in the market today!


My Opinion
I generously received the HBL Volumizing Shampoo, Conditioner and Spray Mouse!

My hair is very thin and I definitely need a little volume! HBL Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner definitely helped give me a boost and the spray mouse when I wanted to actually fix my hair (doesn't happen often...) a certain way and have some extra volume!

Best of all, I LOVE that HBL never puts any harmful ingredients in their products: No Parabens or sulfates...only quality ingredients! I was actually really surprised at how small their ingredient list was! I guess we all get so used to seeing an entire side of a package filled with just ingredients...

I recommend HBL Volumizing Shampoo, Conditioner and Mouse for all fine, thin hair or anyone that needs a little boost in volume! It works great without putting any harmful ingredients or toxins into your skin or body!

Buy It: You can purchase all HBL products at a local salon.

Win It: HBL is generously offering (1) Volumizing Shampoo, Conditioner and Spray Mousse to a lucky winner!

Enter here for a chance to win:
Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end May 16, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time.

2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile

3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (no PO boxes)

How to Enter:

***Mandatory Entry***
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)

- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) OR subscribe to my site by clicking on the orange button on the top right corner and tell me which one you did in a comment below

Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*

Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)

1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on right hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment

2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment

3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below

4) Become a Facebook fan of HBL and leave this comment on their wall if you would like: "I just entered for a chance to win HBL Volumizing Shampoo, Conditioner, and Spray Mousse! Check it out and enter for yourself at www.thereviewstew.com"

5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)

Copy & Paste Tweet:

#Win HBL Shampoo, Conditioner and Spray Mousse from @TheReviewStew! http://goo.gl/fb/CKEac US ONLY! Ends 5-16 #giveaway

6) Go to HBL's website and tell me something you learned or another product you would like to try!

7) Grab my blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.

8) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)

9) Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)

(You can't vote on Top Mommy Blogs for an entry, but I would greatly appreciate your support there as well. All you have to do is click on the graphics (button below or on left side of site) and once you click on it, it counts as a vote. This allows for me to stay visible and keep getting great products to giveaway!!) 

If you like my site and giveaways... 
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me

Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and HBL will send your prize by mail.



* Thank you to HBL for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

263 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 263   Newer›   Newest»
Josefine said...

I would like to try the Leave-In Conditioner.

Josefine said...

I entered the Boon giveaway.

Josefine said...

I entered the Bioken giveaway.

Josefine said...

I entered the Alexia giveaway.

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

jerseygirl137 said...

Following you on GFC

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

jerseygirl137 said...

E-mail subscriber.

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

jerseygirl137 said...

Facebook Fan as Sharon Rooney

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

jerseygirl137 said...

Following The Review Stew on Twitter as @jerseygirl137

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

jerseygirl137 said...

Become a Facebook fan/liked of HBL as Sharon Rooney and left the comment on their wall

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

jerseygirl137 said...

Tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/jerseygirl137/status/65152757795004416

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

jerseygirl137 said...

I would also like to try the Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner.

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

jerseygirl137 said...

Entered the Bioken Enfanti Shampoo & Conditioner giveaway

jerseygirl137 said...

Vote for your blog on Top Baby Blogs

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

jerseygirl137 said...

Voted for you on We're On the Fence

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

BethElderton said...

I'm a gfc friend
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

BethElderton said...

I'm an email subscriber
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

BethElderton said...

I follow you on twitter as mbm218
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

BethElderton said...

tweet:
http://twitter.com/#!/mbm218/status/65169417100726272
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

BethElderton said...

I'd also like to try the Hair Masque for in depth treatment
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

Tina said...

subscribe via email
merleandtina@yahoo.com

Tina said...

vote at on the fence
merleandtina@yahoo.com

Tina said...

http://twitter.com/#!/HappyTina0115/status/65195867757494273
merleandtina@yahoo.com

Amber said...

I follow your blog publicly with google friend connect
Thanks for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I voted for you on top baby blogs
Thanks for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I voted for you at we're on the fence
Thanks for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I subscribe to your feed with google reader
Thanks for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I like The Review Stew on Facebook - my FB name is Amanda Moore
Thanks for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I would also love to try HBL's Revitalizing Treatment!
Thanks for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I'm a Facebook fan of HBl - my FB name is Amanda Moore - and I posted on their wall:
https://www.facebook.com/HBLHairCare/posts/106268699460928
Thanks for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I tweeted, I'm @AmberGoo:
http://twitter.com/#!/AmberGoo/status/65200634923712512
Thanks for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I entered your GoPicnic giveaway
Thanks for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

bayctygrl said...

subscribe to email

hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com

jerseygirl137 said...

Tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/jerseygirl137/status/65369877996781568

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

jerseygirl137 said...

Voted on Top Baby Blogs

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

jerseygirl137 said...

Voted at We're On the Fence

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

Sharon Harmon said...

Loyal Email Subscriber of yours ;)
Clownscrytoo@gmail.com

Melissa R said...

current GFC follower
melissa R
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

Melissa R said...

facebook follower
melissa n
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

Melissa R said...

Twitter follower
@melissarin
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

Melissa R said...

HBL facebook follower and commented
melissa n
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

Melissa R said...

https://twitter.com/#!/MelissaRin/status/65575935637848067
tweet
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

julis55 said...

I am a current GFC follower

Lindsey said...

I am a follower via GFC

Lindsey said...

I subscribe to your fee via RSS.

Lindsey said...

I subscribe to your blog via email.

lindsey(dot)grimes(at)yahoo(dot)com

Lindsey said...

I like you on FB

lindsey(dot)grimes(at)yahoo(dot)com

FB NAME: I Heart Giveaways

Lindsey said...

I like HBL on FB

lindsey(dot)grimes(at)yahoo(dot)com

FB NAME: I Heart Giveaways

Post: https://www.facebook.com/HBLHairCare/posts/128602007214848

Lindsey said...

I tweeted the giveaway!

http://twitter.com/#!/BabyGirlLindz/status/65610510149758977

lindsey(dot)grimes(at)yahoo(dot)com

Lindsey said...

I would love to try the Texture & Styling Cream.

lindsey(dot)grimes(at)yahoo(dot)com

Lindsey said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

lindsey(dot)grimes(at)yahoo(dot)com

Lindsey said...

I voted on We're on the Fence.

lindsey(dot)grimes(at)yahoo(dot)com

Kristen said...

I'd like to try the Shine & Seal.

Kristen said...

entered ProFLowers

Kristen said...

entered Alexia

Kristen said...

entered Go Picnic

Kristen said...

entered Wellaby's

Kristen said...

entered Pretzel Crisps

calvad said...

I am a gFC follower (calvad). calvad at aol dot com

jerseygirl137 said...

Tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/jerseygirl137/status/65819504491511808

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

jerseygirl137 said...

Voted on Top Baby Blogs

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

jerseygirl137 said...

Vote for you at We're On the Fence

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

markcristy3378 said...

Follow on GFC! Cristy Rogers
markcristy3378@yahoo.com

markcristy3378 said...

Would love to try the Thermal Styling Spray!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com

markcristy3378 said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/markcristy3378/status/65859413491200000
markcristy3378@yahoo.com

markcristy3378 said...

Email subscriber!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com

markcristy3378 said...

Entered Aleca Collection!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com

Melissa R said...

https://twitter.com/#!/MelissaRin/status/65964791285555200
tweet
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

kayte71 said...

Hi! I follow you GFC kayte71
kaytewatts AT aol DOT com

kayte71 said...

http://twitter.com/#!/kayte71/status/65979380702261248
kaytewatts AT aol DOT com

jerseygirl137 said...

Tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/jerseygirl137/status/66169829836591104

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

jerseygirl137 said...

5/5 Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

jerseygirl137 said...

5/5 Voted for you on We're On the Fence.

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

Melissa R said...

https://twitter.com/#!/MelissaRin/status/66307160778350592
tweet
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

Amber said...

I entered your Bridlewood Winery Chardonnay giveaway
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I voted for you on top baby blogs
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I voted for you at we're on the fence
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I voted for you at top baby blogs
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I entered your Righteously Raw giveaway
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I entered your Pretzel Crisps giveaway
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

jerseygirl137 said...

Tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/jerseygirl137/status/66563575606558720

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

jerseygirl137 said...

Entered Bridlewood Chardonnay Wine Giveaway.

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

jerseygirl137 said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs.

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

jerseygirl137 said...

5/6 Voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

Melissa R said...

https://twitter.com/#!/MelissaRin/status/66584704220016640
tweet
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

jerseygirl137 said...

Tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/jerseygirl137/status/66873474383220737

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

jerseygirl137 said...

5/7 Voted for you at We're On the Fence

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

jerseygirl137 said...

5/7 Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

kayte71 said...

http://twitter.com/#!/kayte71/status/67001531370713088
kaytewatts AT aol DOT com

Melissa R said...

https://twitter.com/#!/MelissaRin/status/67043427623239681
daily tweet
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

wcc said...

I'm a public blog follower via GFC. Thanks for the chance! :)
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com

wcc said...

I like you on Facebook (username: Les Cerises).
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com

wcc said...

I tweeted: http://twitter.com/whitechocolatec/statuses/67133961289211905
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com

wcc said...

I'd like to try their Hair Masque.
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com

wcc said...

Voted today at Top Baby Blogs
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com

wcc said...

Voted today for you at Picket Fence.
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com

jerseygirl137 said...

Tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/jerseygirl137/status/67200402239651840

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

jerseygirl137 said...

5/8 Voted for you at Picket Fence

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

jerseygirl137 said...

5/8 Voted for you at Top Baby Blogs

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

Jean said...

I follow with gfc.
Jean

kayte71 said...

http://twitter.com/#!/kayte71/status/67375917802070016
kaytewatts AT aol DOT com

jerseygirl137 said...

Tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/jerseygirl137/status/67555137601806336

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

jerseygirl137 said...

I voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs.

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

jerseygirl137 said...

I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs.

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

Melissa R said...

https://twitter.com/#!/MelissaRin/status/67654816234606592
daily tweet
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

kayte71 said...

http://twitter.com/#!/kayte71/status/67678451871653888
kaytewatts AT aol DOT com

chichijunk said...

following you on GFC
chichijunk
chichijunk at cs dot com

chichijunk said...

fan of yours on facebook
adrienne zedella
chichijunk at cs dot com

chichijunk said...

entered the pretzel crisp giveaway
chichijunk at cs dot com

chichijunk said...

entered the alcea collection giveaway
chichijunk at cs dot com

chichijunk said...

entered the knudsen giveaway
chichijunk at cs dot com

chichijunk said...

entered the bioken shampoo giveaway

chichijunk said...

i get your newsletters

wcc said...

Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/whitechocolatec/statuses/67778715244969986
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com

jerseygirl137 said...

Tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/jerseygirl137/status/67920568078442496

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

jerseygirl137 said...

5/10 Voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

jerseygirl137 said...

5/10 Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

Melissa R said...

https://twitter.com/#!/MelissaRin/status/68101981192986624
daily tweet
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

kayte71 said...

http://twitter.com/#!/kayte71/status/68116694165504000
kaytewatts AT aol DOT com

wcc said...

Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/whitechocolatec/statuses/68142858040918016
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com

jerseygirl137 said...

Tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/jerseygirl137/status/68268423888637953

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

jerseygirl137 said...

5/11 Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

jerseygirl137 said...

5/11 Voted for you on Picket Fence

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

P-Style said...

follow you on google friend connect buckleyfamily at gmail.com

kayte71 said...

http://twitter.com/#!/kayte71/status/68435584028393472
kaytewatts AT aol DOT com

Melissa R said...

https://twitter.com/#!/MelissaRin/status/68436937228304384
tweet
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

msrodeobrat said...

i follow on gfc as msrodeobrat
addictedtorodeo at gmail dot com

Heather S. said...

Vote for you today 5/12/11 on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I entered the ComfortLuxe giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I entered the GoPicnic giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Visited website, and I'd like to try the Thermal Styling Spray.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I entered the Bioken giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I entered the ProFlowers giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

J. 76 said...

I Like The Review Stew on Facebook (Hudgins).

jaymee76 at gmail dot com

J. 76 said...

I have entered another of your giveaways: GoPicnic Meals Giveaway.

jaymee76 at gmail dot com

J. 76 said...

I have entered another of your giveaways: Wellaby's Cheese Ups Giveaway.

jaymee76 at gmail dot com

J. 76 said...

I would like to try the leave-in conditioner from HBL's website.

jaymee76 at gmail dot com

J. 76 said...

I have entered another of your giveaways: Bioken Shampoo and Conditioner Giveaway.

jaymee76 at gmail dot com

J. 76 said...

I have entered another of your giveaways: Herb Mill Giveaway.

jaymee76 at gmail dot com

Laurie said...

I follow you on google connect and via email.

Annmarie Weeks said...

I follow on GFC! (amweeks)

Annmarie Weeks said...

I follow you on twitter! (amweeks)

Annmarie Weeks said...

I'm an HBL facebook fan & left the message on their wall! https://www.facebook.com/HBLHairCare/posts/119879228093747

Annmarie Weeks said...

I tweeted! http://twitter.com/#!/amweeks/status/69129257657434112

Annmarie Weeks said...

I'd also love to try their Hair Masque!

Annmarie Weeks said...

I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs!

Annmarie Weeks said...

I voted for you on Picket Fence blogs!

Sheri said...

gfc follower
sheri.scarpa@gmail.com

Sheri said...

rss feed to my google homepage

Sheri said...

email subscriber

Sheri said...

like you on facebook

Sheri said...

follow you on twitter

Sheri said...

tweeted this giveaway

Sheri said...

entered bioken giveaway

Sheri said...

entered proflowers giveaway

Sheri said...

entered pretzel crisp giveaway

Sheri said...

entered tshirt giveaway

Sheri said...

like hbl on facebook and shared this giveaway

jerseygirl137 said...

Tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/jerseygirl137/status/69191460834123777

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

jerseygirl137 said...

5/13 Voted for you on Top Baby Blog

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

jerseygirl137 said...

5/13 Voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

kayte71 said...

http://twitter.com/#!/kayte71/status/69203061507239937
kaytewatts AT aol DOT com

Brittney said...

gfc follower (brittney p)
brittneydejajason (at) gmail(dot)com

Brittney said...

review stew fb fan (brittney p)
brittneydejajason (at) gmail(dot)com

Brittney said...

hbl fb fan (brittney p)
brittneydejajason (at) gmail(dot)com

wcc said...

Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/whitechocolatec/statuses/69225680830873600
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com

terri142 said...

I follow The Review Stew with GFC.

tderosa142 at gmail dot com

terri142 said...

I subscribe to your blog by email.

tderosa142 at gmail dot com

terri142 said...

I Like The Review Stew on Facebook.

tderosa142 at gmail dot com

terri142 said...

I follow The Review Stew on twitter.(terri142)

tderosa142 at gmail dot com

terri142 said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/terri142/status/69357085443375104

tderosa142 at gmail dot com

terri142 said...

Another product I would love to try is the Leave In Conditioner.

tderosa142 at gmail dot com

jerseygirl137 said...

Tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/jerseygirl137/status/69437739455614976

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

jerseygirl137 said...

5/14 Voted for you on Top baby Blogs

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

jerseygirl137 said...

5/14 Voted for you on We're On the Fence

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

kayte71 said...

http://twitter.com/#!/kayte71/status/69523871954509824
kaytewatts AT aol DOT com

wcc said...

Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/whitechocolatec/statuses/69588992491929600
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com

Debbie C said...

I follow you on Google Friend Connect/Blogger. (Debbie C)

dchrisg3 @ gmail . com

Debbie C said...

Tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/DchrisG3/status/69400817886707712

dchrisg3 @ gmail . com

Debbie C said...

I would like to try the HBL Shine and Seal product.

dchrisg3 @ gmail . com

jerseygirl137 said...

Tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/jerseygirl137/status/69766671837048832

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

jerseygirl137 said...

5/15 Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

jerseygirl137 said...

5/15 Voted for you at We're On the Fence

jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com

Barbara said...

I'm a follower.

Hoa said...

Subscribed to your blog via e-mail.

alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com

Hoa said...

Liked your blog on FB: Hoa Le

alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com

Hoa said...

Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/hle123/status/69843363234455552

alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com

Becca Ann said...

I SUBScribe to email

Becca Ann said...

I like you on fb.. Becca Ann Peters

LilyBiscuit said...

Hi!
I follow with GFC and subscribe by email too.
Thanks.
vac924 at gmail dot com

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 263   Newer› Newest»