Staying Healthy This Spring! ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Monday, May 2, 2011

Staying Healthy This Spring!

With spring already upon us and swimsuit season around the corner, many of us are trying to get back in shape and looking good! Between trying to eat right, finding time to exercise, and drinking enough water, staying on track can often prove a challenge.

I love to stay active but I hate to "HAVE" to exercise everyday! So what I do to stay in shape is do something I enjoy to do, especially with my family! Everyday I go on a walk or two with my son for 20-30 minutes to the park, around the block or to the beach. I am also excited to get a bike carrier soon and go on bike rides with my son and husband! That way I can be with my family and exercise too!

I also like to go on an occasional run! I don't especially like running, but I love the way I feel after I get done. Plus, it gives me some "alone" time and let's me work off the stress of the day and enjoy the weather.

I also weightlift five days a week after exercising. I alternate core and arms with lower body exercises each day. I also make sure to always stretch after.

Eating healthy is also a huge part of being and staying healthy this summer! I am so excited that I am growing my own organic tomatoes and green peppers and I hope to plant some more when the weather gets warmer. I can't wait to eat fresh, organic vegetables right from the garden. It is one of my favorite things about summer time!

The last thing I do to stay healthy is drink lots of water and eat 5-6 small meals every 2-3 hours. It has really helped me lose weight and keep it off! I kickstart and keep my metabolism going all day!

What are you doing to stay healthy this spring and/or to help you look great in summer clothes???

Weight Watchers Smart Ones is making it easier to stay on track with a healthy meal plan without spending time on prep work beforehand. Their products provide a variety of delicious, convenient and portion controlled meals and snacks that contain lean proteins, whole grains, fruits and vegetables. And now they are offering two new breakfast items – like the new Egg, Sausage & Cheese Wrap and the French Toast with Turkey Sausage. Plus, the packaging tells you the Weight Watchers PointsPlus values in each serving, allowing you to conveniently plan for the day. Visit http://www.eatyourbest.com/ for more information.



*I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Weight Watchers Smart Ones and received a gift card and coupons to facilitate my review.*

4 comments:

Mama said...

Super Cute blog, I love it!! Following from DDC tues blog hop, would like to invite you too follow back
TYVM

Blessings
Mama

Unknown said...

Hi! I wanted to stop by to say thank you for participating in the Get Wired Blog Hop. I am following you.

Have an excellent day!

Vickie

Shawna said...

Following you from Mommy Living The Life Of Riley's Wednesday Blog Hop. Please stop by when you can. Thanks! http://mommywholovesgiveaways.blogspot.com/

Staying Healthy said...

Thanks for the post..