My Favorite Superhuman Power! ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Favorite Superhuman Power!

Don't we all dream at one point in time of having a superhuman power?? I know I have! How cool would it be to be able to become invisible, heal people, or throw fire at our enemies??!! :)

One superhuman power I wish I had at this point in my life with a 1 year old, relatives in other states, and so much to do in one day is the power of Super Speed, like Clark Kent in Smallville!! How awesome would it be to get to the grocery store instantly or get to your sister's house three states away in less than 10 minutes??!! I would love that!!


Super Speed was the earliest manifested Kryptonian power that allowed Clark to move at speeds faster than the speed of light. We first see him use Super Speed in Season 1, the first episode "Pilot," when Clark misses his bus but reveals his super speed when he outruns it through a cornfield. How awesome would that be?? You would never have an excuse to be late for anything again! :)

What is your favorite superpower and what would you do if you obtained Super Speed?

See more of Clark Kent's superhuman powers in the other episodes of Smallville! The 'Smallville: The Complete Series' DVD lets you experience the exciting journey Clark Kent embarks upon to realize his destiny! With over 24 hours of special features and 2 hours of never before seen footage, the complete series on DVD is the ultimate resource for the Smallville fan! http://amzn.to/jHmwmX  


* I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for 'Smallville'.*

1 comments:

Nikki said...

LOL! That was my superhero power of choice too, and pretty much for the same reason- to keep up with my child! I swear, all moms could use super speed!