I generously received the Memorex PartyCube CD Sound System.
Twist and shout with the PartyCube™ CD Sound System – a portable, yet impressively durable system that includes a built-in top-loading CD player so you can enjoy your favorite music via MP3 or disc. With a rechargeable lithium-ion battery and four multi-directional speakers, the PartyCube™ CD Sound System fills any room with great sound and works with your iPod® or iPhone®.
My Opinion
I was so excited to receive this Memorex PartyCube CD Sound System. I don't own an iPod or an iPhone (I know, I am such a loser!:) so I really appreciate that it has the CD player! But I do have many friends that have iPods and iPhones so it is great that it has that compatibility for when they come over!I have used all the music options and all worked great! The radio was easy to use and sounded great coming through the speakers! I could put it outside while on the deck and we could hear it really well even without having to turn it up really high!
Playing music on the CD player and iPod were also really easy to use and the music came out clear and smooth!
The PartyCube wasn't as big as I though it would be and I love that! It is super portable and can fit pretty much anywhere! It is great because it runs of battery for a long time! This is great for use outside where you don't have outlets!
We have used it in the bathroom during my son's bathtime, outside on the deck and inside in the kitchen! It looks great and sounds great!
Buy It: You can purchase the PartyCube CD Sound System for $149.99 on the Memorex website.







4 comments:
This looks awesome. I would love one of these! :) Thanks for the great review!
now that looks cool! =)
Looks like a winner!
New follower from the Thursday hop
www.didoodlings.com
new gfc follower from thurs. hop. please visit me at http://www.simplyshopandsavedot
Post a Comment