This four inch flashlight puts that big, bulky one in the garage to shame! Chic white and modern in design, the Modus I features two output levels, and a polymer body that is exceptionally durable. Bright, smooth LED light pours out of this stylish device with the click of a button. Easy on your budget, this one-time-only purchase will last a lifetime!
•Rugged polymer body with modern, open architecture design; effectively dissipates heat and fits securely in
the hand
•Durable power-regulated LED maximizes output and runtime; never needs replacing
•Solid Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens creates a smooth, focused beam
•Ergonomic "clickie" tailcap switch enables easy switching between two output levels
•Powered by one AA alkaline battery; included
•Sealed with O-rings; weatherproof.
My Opinion
This flashlight from ICON was one of the most chic and sleek flashlights I have ever seen! When I opened up the package, I didn't even know it was a flashlight! It was nice and small so that it fits perfectly in any hand but yet it let out a big "roar"...I mean beam of light! :) It was amazing how much light this little guy actually gave off!
I love that it is made to be durable and long lasting and has two output levels so that you can pick which one suits your situation better! My husband was a big fan of this flashlight and liked showing it off to all his friends! :)
I recommend the ICON Modus I flashlight for everyone! This little flashlight is small in size but lets out a lot of light! It would be perfect to keep around the house in case of power outage or in the car in case of breakdowns! It makes a perfect grad gift too!
Buy It: You can purchase the Modus I for at many local retailers or for $19.99 on Amazon.com





2 comments:
I am always looking for new flashlights due to my 2 year old breaking them :) Following you from the thursday cup of joe blog hop.
http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/
We often lose power and a good sturdy flashlight is a must!! Thanks for the review. I’m visiting from Blog Hop Thursday and I’m now your newest GFC follower. Hope you have a chance to check out my blog, have a look around and maybe follow me back!!
Monica
http://oldermommystillyummy.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment