My Favorite Romance from Smallville ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Friday, May 6, 2011

My Favorite Romance from Smallville

Smallville is an action packed series, but it also has a romance element to it too...which definitely makes the show appealing to me! I am a sucker for romance! :)

On Smallville, Clark Kent has had a number of romantic interests - his most notable being with Lois Lane, Lana Lang and Chloe Sullivan. However, if it was up to me, his ultimate choice should be Lana Lang! Their relationship is by far my favorite romance from the Smallville series!

It is my top Smallville romance choice because Lana Lang is his first love and that I can relate to because my husband was my first love and he will be my last love! So I love their relationship because it reminds me of mine with my husband!

Just like me and my husband, Clark Kent and Lana Lang were best friends in high school and it really shows in the first episode of Season 3 - "Exile", when Lana Lang tries to bring Clark back to Smallville after he heads to Metropolis under the influence of the red kryptonite ring. Lana confronts him and doesn't give up on him. She tries her best to talk some sense to Clark and bring him back to Smallville.


And even when Clark things she won't accept him because of his superpowers and faults, she tries to reassure him that she would care for him no matter what, asking Clark for a second chance. Accepting someone no matter what their faults is the ultimate example of TRUE LOVE!

What is your favorite romance from Smallville? Are you a Lois Lane fan or are you always cheering on the Clark and Chloe romance?? Or are you a sucker for "first loves" like me and love the Clark and Lana relationship??!!

With the 'Smallville: The Complete Series' DVD, fans will be able to relive all of Clark Kent's romantic encounters, from start to finish! With an Exclusive Daily Planet newspaper written by DC Comics that highlights the important storylines developed during the 10-year run of the show, the Smallville Complete Series is a must-have for all Smallville fans!  http://amzn.to/jHmwmX


*This is post is brought to you by Warner Bros. I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for 'Smallville.*

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this show! One of my all time favorites, but I must admit, the last four seasons are meh. I LOVED the ones before that, especially the first three seasons. :)

And yes, I am also a sucker for first loves, plus Lana and Clark are meant to be!! I guess I'm also getting really tired of Lois and Clark never getting together. It's really frustrating and even the actors know it.

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

I never got into this, but I'm gonna check if it's on NetFlix. Thanks for the review!

Samantha said...

Hey there, follower from PITM
:)
Love you to come on over to
http://havesippywilltravel.blogspot.com/

Debbie Does Coupons said...

Stopping by from the alexa hop

DHidey said...

Hey--I love Smallville also--kinda miss the old days of the show!

Following from the Alexa hop!

www.didoodlings.com

Pam said...

I love this show. Stopping by from the Alexa hop.

Michelle said...

Like you, I've always been a Clana fan. Thanks for visiting our new Alexa blog hop at http://moneysavvymichelle.com. Have a great week!

Mary said...

I remember this show my 2 dd's loved lurved it!!! TFS your review
New Follower :)
http://marnels.blogspot.com/