TerraCycle Products Review ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Friday, May 6, 2011

TerraCycle Products Review


TerraCycle, a pioneering upcycling and recycling company, offers all types of gifts made from recycled and upcycled items that would have otherwise been thrown out and wasted. Many of their products, including tote bags, coolers, journals/notebooks, corkboards, and jewelry can be great gifts for moms.

The tote bags are durable and colorful – perfect for anything from carrying groceries to taking the kids to the beach or park for the day. Coolers, journals and notebooks incorporate plastic packaging from products including Capri Sun and Frito Lay chips. Corkboards are made from wine corks, and could be used to hang up the kids’ schedule or phone messages. Their jewelry is made from recycled silver, which cuts the costs and environmental distress of extraction and processing of precious metals.

TerraCycle’s upcycled gifts are affordable and eco-friendly, and parents and children can learn together how to care for the environment and be cognizant of what they do with waste instead of just sending it to the landfill.


My Opinion
I received some really unique but useful products from TerraCycle. And the best part is that they are all made from recycled material!

I generously received the TerraCycle Tomato Plant Food (2L) and the Recycled Plastic Hanging Planter. Both are perfect to give to a Mother this Mother's Day who is really into gardening both vegetables and flowers!


The Tomato Plant Food (organic worm poop) is working wonders on my Tomato plants - especially since I won't be planting them into the ground! They are growing like weeks! I definitely love that it doesn't have any nasty chemicals like some fertilizers!

The Hanging Plantar will be great to hang on our deck and plant some beautiful flowers in! I love that it is made from recycled materials!!

I recommend TerraCycle products for that eco-Mom in your life! Their products are high quality, very useful, but made with safe and recycled materials! You can't give a much better present than one that saves our Earth and resources!

Buy It: You can purchase all Terracycle products on the DwellSmart website.


If you love this review and my site...
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me




* Thank you to TerraCycle for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

2 comments:

Wakela said...

I hadn't heard of TerraCycle before. It definitely sounds interesting. I will have to check them out.

jen said...

I'll have to check this out. Sounds like some neat stuff.

Following from Mingle monday
The Survival Mama