Choose Freeze Dried Food this Summer! ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Choose Freeze Dried Food this Summer!


Since I just had my second foot surgery (in five weeks) yesterday, I am really having a hard time getting around. Forget making supper, doing chores, exercising, etc. My normal activities have been extremely limited and it is driving me crazy!!!

I really wish I could have planned ahead and had some freeze dried food on hand!

Freeze dried food is lightweight, good tasting, has a very long shelf life, and its easy preparation make freeze dried food a no brainer for the unexpected emergencies like I had!

My favorite part is that freeze-dried foods taste fresh and keep virtually all of their fresh-food taste and nutritive content. Freeze-drying takes away the water, not the flavour.

Don't worry! Freeze-dried foods maintain their original texture and form, unlike icky dehydrated foods, which shrink and shrivel due to high-temperature processing. I cannot stand dehydrated foods!

For all you vacationers and backpackers this summer, freeze dried food is JUST what you NEED!!! Freeze dried products are lightweight and compact so that you can carry a few days of food in a little backpack and they can be stored at room temperature, without degeneration or spoilage.

The greatest part of all is that just about any food, from apples to zucchini, can be freeze-dried - imagine whole meals, egg omelettes, burgers, or Chicken a la King! How awesome is that??

So if you are looking to be prepared for an unexpected emergency or just want some light, nutritious food to eat while camping or backpacking this summer, you need to choose freeze dried foods! Make sure to check out and attend a Freeze-Dried Try-n-Buy seminar near you where you can try their meals, milk, fruits, and vegetables.




* This post is brought to you by http://www.freeze-dried.com/. All opinions are 100% mine.*

0 comments: