PRIMAVERA offers certified natural skincare and aromatherapy products that connect you with the purest joys of nature every day. Rooted in the philosophy that every day is a chance to bring nature closer – to discover balance with the outside world and the world within – their mission is to share with you the skin and sensory benefits of healing plants.
They offer certified natural skincare and aromatherapy products for the skin and senses, with specialized lines for Beauty (Face Care and Body Care), Wellness (Cold Therapy and Sleep Therapy) and Home (Essential Oil Blends and Organic Airsprays). All products complement one another and work synergistically for an individual’s needs, making it easy to find the combination of formulas and fragrances that are best for one’s own regimens, moods and lifestyle.
PRIMAVERA will never consider using synthetics, parabens or genetically modified plants. Instead they use certified organic ingredients, plant-friendly methods, food-grade and organic emulsifiers, 100% natural fragrances and a natural preservation system so that all formulas are pure and wholesome!!
My Opinion
I absolutely LOVE the products I received from PRIMAVERA!!! However, if I had to pick two favorites it would be the Moisturizing Replenishing Face Cream and the Rose Sallow Thorn Body Lotion! The Moisturizing Replenishing Face Cream is a rich cream that revitalizes dehydrated skin and helps protect against free radical damage with a lot of awesome organic oils. I could definitely tell the difference on my skin the first time I put the Replenishing Face Cream on. The side I put it on was SO MUCH softer and smoother than the other side that didn't have it on! I then had to put it on all over my face! :) It went on so smoothly and wasn't oily or sticky like some other facial moisturizers!
I recommend PRIMAVERA skincare products for all women (and men!). Their products have revitalized my skin and I definitely notice a change in softness and smoothness on my face and the rest of my body! If you are looking to switch to earth friendly, organic and safe skincare products, head over to PRIMAVERA and check out their awesome selection of products! They will not disappoint!
Buy It: You can purchase all PRIMAVERA products on the PRIMAVERA website.
* Thank you to PRIMAVERA for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*








0 comments:
Post a Comment