Lips-n-Eyes Ultimate Cosmetics Organizer Review and Giveaway ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Lips-n-Eyes Ultimate Cosmetics Organizer Review and Giveaway


Is your bathroom as messy as mine??!! Then you have got to check out my new life saver - the Lips-n-Eyes Ultimate Cosmetics Organizer!

This Cosmetics Organizing System saves time and eliminates stress by simplifying your make-up routine.

Lipsticks and liner go on the left; mascara and eye-liner on the right. Compacts fit in the middle slots; foundation and moisturizer go on top.Everything is in its place, visible and right at your finger-tips. Now it's quick and easy to look your best!


My Opinion
Like I said, my bathroom is kind of (really!!) a mess and my husband would be the first one to second that! :) When he saw this organizer come in the mail, I think he was more excited than I was! :)

This organizer DEFINITELY helped me tame my mess and my makeup! I love the different size holes for all the different types of makeup and I love how the lip products are supposed to go on the left and the eye makeup goes on the right! I love how this is separated so you don't confuse them one groggy morning! :)

However, my favorite part of the whole organizer is the clock! There is no clock in our bathroom or anywhere near it, so it is really helpful to have one nearby while I am getting ready or when my son is in the bathtub and I need to know how long he has before bed. It is such a small thing but so important to me! And even better, for people who don't need a clock or just needs more room for all your "stuff" then just take the clock out and it is another storage space!

I recommend the Lips-n-Eyes Ultimate Cosmetics Organizer for all women who need to organize and de-clutter their bathrooms (like I did!!). You will be so happy to see your vanity, shelves, and dresser again!

Buy It: You can purchase the Ultimate Cosmetics Organizer for $19.95 on the Lips-n-Eyes website.

Win It: Lips-n-Eyes is generously offering (1) Ultimate Cosmetics Organizer to a lucky winner!

Enter here for a chance to win:
(1) Lips-n-Eyes Ultimate Cosmetics Organizer

Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end April 21, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time.

2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile

3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (excluding Hawaii, Alaska or Puerto Rico)

How to Enter:

***Mandatory Entry***
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)

- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) or become a subscriber to my site (by clicking on the orange button on the top right corner) and tell me which one you did in a comment below

Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)

1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on right hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment

2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment

3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below

4) Tell me where you would put this organizer and/or how it would change your life!

5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)

Copy & Paste Tweet:

#Win a Lips-n-Eyes Ultimate Cosmetics Organizer from @TheReviewStew! http://goo.gl/fb/hDBwk US ONLY! Ends 4-21 #giveaway

6) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)

7) Grab my blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.

8) Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)

Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and Lips-n-Eyes will send your prize by mail.

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me


* Thank you to Lips-n-Eyes for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

159 comments:

Michelle said...

I follow your blog with GFC

blackbearpie@aol.com

Michelle said...

I am a facebook fan as Michelle L

blackbearpie@aol.com

Michelle said...

Following you on twitter as blackbearpie

blackbearpie@aol.com

Michelle said...

I would put the organizer on my dresser. It would change my life because I would finally be able to organize my cosmetics rather than have them scattered all over my room.

Blackbearpie@aol.com

Michelle said...

I voted or you on w're on the fence

blackbearpie@aol.com

Benita said...

GFC Follower.

bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

Benita said...

Email subscriber.

bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

Benita said...

I'd put it on my vanity. It would make it easier to find my products.

bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

Joann said...

gfc follower
jbdownie5@yahoo.com

Joann said...

email subscriber
jbdownie5@yahoo.com

Joann said...

follow you on twitter @jbdownie
jbdownie5@yahoo.com

Joann said...

I would put it in my bedroom, on my little table.
jbdownie5@yahoo.com

Patricia N said...

I follow your blog via GFC as pmnsl95
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I follow you on Twitter as pmernick1
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I’m a Facebook fan of The Review Stew
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I would put this organizer on my closet shelf that I sit at to put on my makeup. Right now it's so unorganized and I end up buying duplicates of things. I could use this organizer!

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/56173006057250816

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Mommy Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I entered the Swanson Health Products giveaway

Heather S. said...

Currently a GFC follower.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I follow you on twitter: @hslyons
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I would keep this organizer in my bathroom and would finally organize my makeup!
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered Tangled giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered CookiesKids.com giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered Coffee and Tea Sampler giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered Swanson giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered Brita giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/56432202908569600
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Kara said...

Looking forward to my 8pack of ArcticZero!

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/56452117086478336

mommydoll13 said...

follow gfc mommydoll13

darkgothdoll@hotmail.com

mommydoll13 said...

like you on fb teh doll

darkgothdoll@hotmail.com

mommydoll13 said...

subscribe to email

darkgothdoll@hotmail.com

mommydoll13 said...

follow you ono twitter

@mommyluck13

sha t
darkgothdoll@hotmail.com

mommydoll13 said...

entered artic zero

darkgothdoll@hotmail.com

mommydoll13 said...

i would use this to help get rid of all the clutter and mess in my make up case it would be great to have everything organized

darkgothdoll@hotmail.com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/56786431120646145
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Elisabeth said...

I'm a current GFC follower!

vandango33 at gmail dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/56791036760035328

Patricia N said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/57128976916811776
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/57155173612654592
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/57385234605408258
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/57556401257590784
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/57972938783195136
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/58158813525721089

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I entered the Eggland's Best giveaway

thatlittlehouse said...

I follow you publicly on gfc

nblexp (at) gmail (dot) com

thatlittlehouse said...

I follow you on twitter as c5519

nblexp at gmail dot com

thatlittlehouse said...

tweeted:

http://twitter.com/#!/c5519/status/58401013819908096

nblexp ( at ) gmail (dot) com

thatlittlehouse said...

the clock part is the one that would change my life, I'm always putting on my makeup and wondering if I'll get out the door in time

nblexp ( at ) gmail (dot) com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/58516598457245696
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/58876628092207104
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Annmarie Weeks said...

I subscribe via email at annmarieweeks at verizon dot net!

Annmarie Weeks said...

I'm one of your facebook fans! (Annmarie Dipasqua Weeks)

Annmarie Weeks said...

I follow you on twitter! (amweeks)

Annmarie Weeks said...

This organizer would be perfect in my daughter's bathroom or bedroom. Her stuff is all over the place, so this would really help clear the clutter!

Annmarie Weeks said...

I tweeted! http://twitter.com/#!/amweeks/status/58933598543290368

Annmarie Weeks said...

I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs!

Annmarie Weeks said...

I voted for your at Picket Fence blogs!

calleigh said...

I am a facebook fan!
calleighjane_xoxo@hotmail.com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/59045767515611136
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/59285486778327041
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/59309675484692480
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/59609203010052098
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/59670548308955136
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/59956203735891968
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/60068788292435969
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/60320972670119936
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/60367534016307200
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Hoa said...

Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/hle123/status/60491353234210817

alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com

Lean said...

I follow via Google Friend Connect LeanS12(at)gmail(dot)com

Lean said...

My drawer is full of my makeup thrown around and this would definitely help me find everything and free up space where my makeup doesn't belong. LeanS12(at)gmail(dot)com

Lean said...

I've subscribed to your blog via RSS feed on google reader. LeanS12(at)gmail(dot)com

Lean said...

Voted on Top baby blogs LeanS12(at)gmail(dot)com

Lean said...

I voted on We're on the Fence LeanS12(at)gmail(dot)com

Lean said...

http://twitter.com/#!/LeanS12/status/60552871019687936 LeanS12(at)gmail(dot)com

Jessica said...

I'm following on google! :)

Seeber.Jessica@gmail.com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/60666866871435264
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Maria Malaveci said...

GFC follower!

mmalavec@med.umich.edu

katybaby said...

Follow you on GFC (katybaby)
Katyjv1988(@)yahoo(dot)com

katybaby said...

Email subscriber: katyjv1988(@)yahoo(dot)com

katybaby said...

Like you on Facebook (Katy S)
Katyjv1988(@)yahoo(dot)com

katybaby said...

I'd put this organizer on my bathroom vanity. It'd help me keep everything organized better!

katyjv1988(@)yahoo(dot)com

katybaby said...

http://twitter.com/#!/katyjv1988/status/60791136708599809

katyjv1988(@)yahoo(dot)com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/60798031485874178
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Kathy L said...

follower via e mail

Lala77 said...

I follow you blog with GFC.
bookloon@gmail.com
Thanks.

Anja M. said...

I subscribed to your emails.

anjathisandthat at yahoo dot com

Anja M. said...

I would put this organizer in my bathroom :)

anjathisandthat at yahoo dot com

Anja M. said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

anjathisandthat at yahoo dot com

Anja M. said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

anjathisandthat at yahoo dot com

christal couturier said...

GFC follower
(willdebbie)
willdebbie97 at yahoo dot com

christal couturier said...

fan of The Review Stew
willdebbie97 at yahoo dot com

christal couturier said...

email subscriber
willdebbie97 atyahoo dot com

christal couturier said...

subscribe in google reader
willdebbie97 at yahoo dot com

christal couturier said...

I would put this right between my sink and my hubby's. This would make my life easier. I now open and close drawers and doors to get ready
willdebbie97 at yahoo dot com

Stephanie A said...

following via gfc

sassygirl4u27 at gmail dot com

Stephanie A said...

subscribe via email

sassygirl4u27 at gmail dot com

Stephanie A said...

following you on facebook

sassygirl4u27 at gmail dot com

Stephanie A said...

following you on twitter

sassygirl4u27 at gmail dot com

Stephanie A said...

The organizer would go on a shelf I have in my bathroom. It would be nice to keep everythign neat instead of just piled on top of eachother.

sassygirl4u27 at gmail dot com

Stephanie A said...

tweet http://twitter.com/#!/sassygirl4u2/status/60924165007482880

sassygirl4u27 at gmail dot com

Kathy P said...

google friend klp1965
kathypease(at)gmail(dot)com

Kathy P said...

rss google feed subscriber
kathypease(at)gmail(dot)com

Kathy P said...

like you on facebook kathy l pease
kathypease(at)gmail(dot)com

Kathy P said...

i would keep this in my bathroom :)

Kathy P said...

http://twitter.com/klp1965/status/61029369778405376

Kathy P said...

voted for u tbb

Kathy P said...

voted for you wotf

Unknown said...

GFC follower- email in profile.

Unknown said...

Sub via google reader

Unknown said...

FB Sherry Conrad

Unknown said...

I'd put this in my bathroom and it would free up a ton of space so I could buy more crap. ;)

Unknown said...

http://twitter.com/#!/dddiva/status/61042197595824128

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Sand said...

GFC follower: Atreau.

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/61102505605599233
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

esldiane@gmail.com said...

I follow via google
Diane Baum
esldiane@gmail.com

Erin G said...

GFC follower (greenup06)

erroneous02(at)yahoo(dot)com

Erin G said...

FB fan (Erin Greenup)

erroneous02(at)yahoo(dot)com

Erin G said...

I would put this on my bathroom counter and hopefully it will help keep it organized

erroneous02(at)yahoo(dot)com

Lisa P. said...

GFC follower~Lisa Blogs
lafittelady at gmail dot com

Lisa P. said...

Twitter follower @Lisa_Blogs

Lisa P. said...

FB fan~Lisa R. P.

Lisa P. said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/#!/Lisa_Blogs/status/61276444030013440

Lisa P. said...

Entered the Arctic Zero Giveaway

Lisa P. said...

Entered the Easter Giveaway

Lisa P. said...

Entered the Bea's Gift Basket Giveaway

Lisa P. said...

Entered the Rainbow Roses Giveaway

Lisa P. said...

Entered the National Park Week Giveaway