Boiron, world leader in homeopathic medicines, is a $730 million public company with 4,000 employees and distribution in more than 80 countries. It is best known for its top-selling flu medicine, Oscillococcinum®, and its Arnicare® line of pain relievers. For nearly 80 years, Boiron has been committed to funding scientific research and educating the public and healthcare professionals on homeopathic medicines. As a pharmaceutical company, Boiron maintains the highest standards in manufacturing, complying with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulations, the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and drug Good Manufacturing Practices.
I recently received
Sabidil, a homeopathic formula for itchy nose, sneezing, runny nose, and watery eyes in quick dissolving tablets.
My Opinion
My husband suffers from allergies and he usually buys the standard allergy medicine from the store. I always shudder every time he takes them because I don't like many of the ingredients that are in them.
That is why I am so glad to have received Sabadil! It is a homeopathic medicine for allergy sufferers and it doesn't have any of the questionable, artificial ingredients that other allergy medicine has!
I recommend
Sabadil for all allergy sufferers! Boiron is a trustworthy company and I love that Sabadil is all natural and homeopathic! This allergy season try all-natural Sabadil!
Buy It: You can purchase Sabadil for $7.41 on
Amazon.com
* Thank you to Boiron for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*
0 comments:
Post a Comment