Crane Humidifier Review and Giveaway ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Crane Humidifier Review and Giveaway


Since 2005, Crane is the first to put the “fun” into functional ordinary looking cool mist humidifiers. Immediately they knew they hit upon a great concept!

While humidifiers are one of the best ways to relieve nasal congestion during cold and flu season, most people don’t break into a smile about the traditionally unexciting appliance. Crane USA Inc. is proud to introduce their uniquely designed adorable animal shaped cool mist humidifiers along with Crane's licensed humidifier designs such as Hello Kitty, Thomas the Tank and SpongeBob Squarepants.

Crane realizes that more than ever before people are looking to improve their health and their home environment. Crane is a company that recognizes these health concerns and people’s individual lifestyles.

I generously received the Elephant Cool Mist Humidifier.

This Crane Humidifier:

- Provides Relief from Cough, Cold and Flu Symptoms
- Recommended Non-Medicated Alternative to the Over the Counter Children's Cold and Cough Medicine FDA Warning
- Provides Moisture for Nasal Congestion, Dry Cough, Sinus Irritation, Dry Skin
- Easier Breathing for a Good Night's Sleep
- One Gallon Water Tank Runs Whisper Quiet up to 11 hours
- Auto Off Function When Tank is Empty
- Up to 2.1 Gallon Moisture Output per Day
- Removable Water Tank that Fits Easily Under Most Bathroom Sinks
- Provides Moisture for Dry Cough, Sinus Irritation, Dry Skin
- Low Power Consumption
- Design copyright protected
- Suitable room size: Approx. 250 sq.ft/ 23m2
- FDA & Patent Registered
My Opinion
We use a humidifier in my son's room every night because he has allergies and our house is very dry in the winter! But our previous humidifier was NOT as cute as our new elephant humidifier from Crane!

First of all, my son LOVES it! He loves to touch the trunk coming out of the elephants head and watch the vapor come out!

I love it because I can actually see the vapor coming out and tell how much is actually coming out into the air. I also love the adjuster dial. It is easy to turn and allows me to set it at any amount I want - instead of just low, medium, high.

It also goes a long time without being filled, even when on high! And best of all, I love that it has an auto-shut off when the water tank is empty!

However, it doesn't seem to put out at as much humidity/vapor as our old one. Our house is just so dry that we can only use the Crane humidifier for general humidifying and maybe not for the times my son needs some serious humidity!

I recommend Crane Humidifiers for all families! They are not only cute, but easy to use and fill! I recommend the Elephant Humidifier for houses that have a pretty good humidity level and just need a little extra help.

Buy It: You can purchase the Elephant Crane Humidifier for $45.99 from the Crane shop or at many online and local retailers

Win It: Crane is generously offering (1) humidifier of your choice to a lucky winner!

Enter here for a chance to win:
(1) Humidifier of your choice from Crane

Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end March 31, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time.

2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile

3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only

How to Enter:

***Mandatory Entry***
(must do both entries before all others to qualify to win)

1- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) and tell me you are currently one or became one in a comment below


2- Like Crane USA on Facebook and let them know (if you would like to) that you are entering to win a humidifier from http://www.thereviewstew.com/


Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*

Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)

1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on left hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment

2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment

3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below

4) Go to Crane's website and tell me which humidifier you want!

5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)

Copy & Paste Tweet:

#Win a Crane Humidifier from @TheReviewStew! http://goo.gl/fb/mL5ZZ US ONLY! Ends 3-31 #giveaway

6) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)

7) Grab my NEW blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.

8) Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)

Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and Crane will send your prize by mail.



* Thank you to Crane for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

324 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 324   Newer›   Newest»
Penny Zeni said...

I currently follow you on Google Connect. I already like Crane on Facebook and left them a special msg. pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com
Thanks for the chance to enter!

Penny Zeni said...

Subscribed to RSS feed and email. pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

I'm a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

I follow you on Twitter - @PennyZeni

Penny Zeni said...

I really love the pink pig humidifier from Crane! pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/PennyZeni/status/48413776260759553

Penny Zeni said...

Entered your Organic Blanket from GrowsUp Giveaway.

Penny Zeni said...

Entered your O-Cedar ProMist Giveaway- thank you!

Penny Zeni said...

3/17 Voted for your blog on Top Mommy Blogs pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

3/17 Voted for your blog on Top Baby Blogs pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

3/17 Voted for your blog on We're On the Fence pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

Already was a GFC Follower (kport207)and I like Crane on facebook (Kathleen Porteous)

kport207 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I follow the Review Stew via GFC and I "liked" Crane on FB (Lorna S.). I also left a message with Crane on FB that I was entering this giveaway.
losweep@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I follow The Review Stew via email.
losweep@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I "liked" the Review Stew on FB.
losweep@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I follow te Review Stew on Twitter (@losweep).
losweep@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I like the elephant humidifier from Crane.
losweep@gmail.com

Penny Zeni said...

http://twitter.com/#!/PennyZeni/status/48861111495307264
pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Kimberly said...

Currently a GFC follower
Kims2312@verizon.net

Penny Zeni said...

3/18 Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Kimberly said...

I like the Crane elephant best
Kims2312@verizon.net

Penny Zeni said...

3/18 Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

3/18 Voted for you on We're On the Fence pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Kimberly said...

FB fan of yours
Kimberly Schotz
Kims2312@verizon.net

Kimberly said...

Email follower

Kimberly said...

3/18 PF vote
Kims2312@verizon.net

Kimberly said...

Entered TruKid giveaway

Kimberly said...

Entered OCedar giveaway

Kimberly said...

Entered PopCorners giveaway
Kims2312@verizon.net

Brandy Nelson said...

I am a follower, and I am already a Crane FB fan!

Brandy Leigh Nelson
girlforgotten81@aol.com

Brandy Nelson said...

I am a happy subscriber
girlforgotten81@aol.com

Brandy Nelson said...

I like you on fb
brandy leigh nelson
girlforgotten81@aol.com

Brandy Nelson said...

I follow on twitter @oopsimpregnant
girlforgotten81@aol.com

Brandy Nelson said...

I love the leopard!
girlforgotten81@aol.com

Brandy Nelson said...

voted on top mommy blogs
girlforgotten81@aol.com

Brandy Nelson said...

voted on top baby blogs
girlforgotten81@aol.com

Brandy Nelson said...

voted on picket fence!
girlforgotten81@aol.com

Heather S. said...

I am a current GFC Follower. I like Crane on FB: Heather Schonrock Lyons, and left them your message.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Email subscriber.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Facebook Fan: Heather Schonrock Lyons
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I follow you on Twitter: @hslyons
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/49288375731093504
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I'd love the Dog Cool Mist Humidifier.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/19/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/19/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/19/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered Biebert giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered Saffron Rouge giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered Snuggle Feet giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered Kiddie Catch-All giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered PopCorners giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

I am a follower via GFC.

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

I like Crane on Facebook.

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

I subscribe to your feed.

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

I am a fan on Facebook.

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

I follow you on Twitter.

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

I would like the Elephant humidifer.

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

I tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/EEK_031880/status/49289296489881600

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

Daily vote: Top Baby Blogs

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

Daily vote: We're on the Fence

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

Entered: Biebert

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

Entered: Grows Up Organic

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

Entered: Saffron Rouge

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

Entered: Socks4Life

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

Entered: Snuggle Feet

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

Entered: Cedar ProMist

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

Entered: Kiddie Catch All

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

Entered: PopCorners

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

Entered: TruKid

McKim said...

I am a follower via GFC. I 'like' Crane on Facebook.
kimkmc at yahoo.com

McKim said...

I 'like' the blue and white drop humidifier.
kimkmc at yahoo.com

hendy said...

I am a new follower via GFC and I like Crane on FB as Hendy Martin and left them a comment
hendymartin1 AT yahoo DOT com

hendy said...

Like you on FB as Hendy Martin
hendymartin1 AT yahoo DOT com

hendy said...

Follow you on twitter @HendyMartin
hendymartin1 AT yahoo DOT com

hendy said...

Visited website and I would probably choose the penguin animal humidifier
hendymartin1 AT yahoo DOT com

hendy said...

Voted for you on TMB
hendymartin1 AT yahoo DOt com

hendy said...

Voted for you on PF
hendymartin1 AT yahoo DOT com

hendy said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/HendyMartin/status/49381335768375296
hendymartin1 AT yahoo DOt com

Unknown said...

Blog Follower via GFC
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Email Subscriber
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Facebook fan of The Review Stew
Rebecca Smith
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Follow The Review Stew on Twitter
@LilyBearLove
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/LilyBearLove/status/49469279237713920
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Voted via Top Baby Blogs
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Voted via Picket Fence Blogs
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

I'm currently a google friend follower as SnowflakeDay (Audra)

Snowflake Day Play at gmail dot com

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

I Liked Crane USA on Facebook as Audra Lynn W. and let them know I was entering to win from you.
Snowflake Day Play at gmail dot com

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

I would pick the Duck Cool Mist Humidifier
Model # EE-6369

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/49475432680136704

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

following you on twitter as SnowflakeDay

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

email subscriber
Snowflake Day Play at gmail dot com

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

Daily vote: Top Baby Blogs

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/EEK_031880/status/49494304401526784

Sarah Matos said...

GFC Follower
Sarah Matos
Like Crane on FB and commented

smatos04(at)hotmail(dot)com

Sarah Matos said...

Email Subscriber
smatos04(at)hotmail(dot)com

Sarah Matos said...

Like Review Stew on FB
Sarah Matos
smatos04(at)hotmail(dot)com

Sarah Matos said...

Id love the Hello Kitty Humidifier
smatos04(at)hotmail(dot)com

Sarah Matos said...

Voted on Picket Fence
smatos04(at)hotmail(dot)com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/20/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/49594716668444672
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Julie said...

i follow you via GFC and like Crane usa on facebook
hbgarden@aol.com

Julie said...

subscribe to your emails
hbgarden@aol.com

Julie said...

like you on facebook
hbgarden@aol.com

Julie said...

love the elephant one sooo cute:)
hbgarden@aol.com

Julie said...

voted for you on the fence
hbgarden@aol.com

wendysue said...

I'm a current follower. wmcdaniel at chartermi dot net

wendysue said...

Following Crane via facebook

wendysue said...

rss feed subscriber

wendysue said...

facebook fan

wendysue said...

twitter follower

wendysue said...

Oh my goodness, they are so cute! I love the elephant.

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for popcorners

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for kiddie catch all

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for o'cedar promist

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for snuggle feet shoes

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for socks4life

wendysue said...

I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

I voted for you on the fence

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/21/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/21/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/21/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Penny Zeni said...

http://twitter.com/#!/PennyZeni/status/49885739109974016
pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

3/21 Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

3/21 Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

3/21 Voted for you on We're On the Fence pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/49932655789223936
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

wendysue said...

3/21 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/21 I voted for you on the fence

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

Daily vote: Top Baby Blogs

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/EEK_031880/status/50018793719726080

hendy said...

dt
http://twitter.com/#!/HendyMartin/status/50073965594542080
hendymartin1 AT yahoo DOT com

hendy said...

Voted for you on PF today
hendymartin1 AT yahoo DOT com

hendy said...

Voted for you on TMB today
hendymartin1 AT yahoo DOT com

coliebear said...

I am currently a GFC follower (coliebear) and I liked crane on facebook (nicole lenz).
lenz.nicole(at)gmail(dot)com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/22/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/22/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/22/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

mlynnw83 said...

I follow you on GFC and I also now "like" Crane on Facebook.

mlynnw83 at gmail dot com

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

I entered the Whirl Mini Mouse Giveaway.

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

tweet http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/50285626293096448

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Top Baby Blogs

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Picket Fence Blogs

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/50304708816023552
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/EEK_031880/status/50370084547473408

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

Daily vote: Top Baby Blogs

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

Daily vote: We're on the Fence

Penny Zeni said...

http://twitter.com/#!/PennyZeni/status/50384247353114624
pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

3/22 Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

3/22 Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

3/22 Voted for you on We're On the Fence pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

3/22 Voted for you on We're On the Fence pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Erika said...

I currently follow you via GFC & I like Crane on Facebook (Erika B)
MusingsfromaSAHM at gmail dot com

Erika said...

feed subscriber - Erikajo at gmail dot com

Erika said...

Twitter follower - Erika105

Erika said...

tweet - http://twitter.com/#!/Erika105/status/50520235576532992

Erika said...

entered Snuggle Feet

Erika said...

entered O Cedar Mist

Erika said...

entered Kiddie Catchall

Erika said...

picket fence vote

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/50599066123505664

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Top Baby Blogs

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Picket Fence Blogs

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/23/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/23/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/23/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

Daily vote: We're on the Fence

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/EEK_031880/status/50727552393818112

hendy said...

dt
http://twitter.com/#!/HendyMartin/status/50809677595951104
hendymartin1 AT yahoo DOT com

hendy said...

Voted for you on TBB today
hendymartin1 AT yahoo dOT com

hendy said...

Voted for you on PF today
hendymartin1 AT yahoo dOT com

Erika said...

Picket Fence vote 3.24
MusingsfromaSAHM at gmail dot com

Erika said...

Top Mommy Blog vote 3.24
MusingsfromaSAHM at gmail dot com

Erika said...

Top Baby Blog vote 3.24
MusingsfromaSAHM at gmail dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/24/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/24/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/24/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

clynsg said...

Current follower via GFC

cgclynsg0 at gmail dot com

clynsg said...

Already like Crane on FB

cgclynsg0 at gmail dot com

clynsg said...

I like the Penguin style the best.

cgclynsg0 at gmail dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/50935025050460160
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

clynsg said...

Entered the Socks4Life giveaway.

cgclynsg0 at gmail dot com

clynsg said...

Entered the O-Cedar giveaway.

cgclynsg0 at gmail dot com

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/50945160124702721

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Top Baby Blogs

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Picket Fence Blogs

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

Daily vote: We're on the Fence

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/EEK_031880/status/50949593533386752

Hilary Mercer said...

Im a GFC follower and I like them on FB
mercer.hilary@gmail.com

Hilary Mercer said...

im a twitter follower
mercer.hilary@gmail.com

Hilary Mercer said...

I love the penguin humidifier!
mercer.hilary@gmail.com

Hilary Mercer said...

http://twitter.com/#!/trulescentMAMA/status/50957121247903744

dawns41 said...

I already follow on gfc as dawns41
Liked Crane on fb as patricia skinner
dawns_horizen@yahoo.com

hendy said...

Voted for you on TBB
hendymartin1 AT yahoo DOT com

hendy said...

Voted for you on PF today
hendymartin1 AT yahoo DOT com

hendy said...

dt
http://twitter.com/#!/HendyMartin/status/51150450099105792
hendymartin1 AT yahoo DOt com

Michelle said...

I follow GFC as Sticemichelle and I like Crane on facebook and left message that I entered to win on there wall.
Sticemichelle at aol dot com

Michelle said...

I subscribe to you by email
Sticemichelle at aol dot com

Michelle said...

I am your facebook fan
Sticemichelle at aol dot com

Michelle said...

I follow you on twitter @Sticemichelle
Sticemichelle at aol dot com

Michelle said...

I would choose the elephant humidifier for my girls, I like the dragon for me!
Sticemichelle at aol dot com

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 324   Newer› Newest»