While humidifiers are one of the best ways to relieve nasal congestion during cold and flu season, most people don’t break into a smile about the traditionally unexciting appliance. Crane USA Inc. is proud to introduce their uniquely designed adorable animal shaped cool mist humidifiers along with Crane's licensed humidifier designs such as Hello Kitty, Thomas the Tank and SpongeBob Squarepants.
Crane realizes that more than ever before people are looking to improve their health and their home environment. Crane is a company that recognizes these health concerns and people’s individual lifestyles.
I generously received the Elephant Cool Mist Humidifier.
This Crane Humidifier:
- Provides Relief from Cough, Cold and Flu Symptoms
- Recommended Non-Medicated Alternative to the Over the Counter Children's Cold and Cough Medicine FDA Warning
- Provides Moisture for Nasal Congestion, Dry Cough, Sinus Irritation, Dry Skin
- Easier Breathing for a Good Night's Sleep
- One Gallon Water Tank Runs Whisper Quiet up to 11 hours
- Auto Off Function When Tank is Empty
- Up to 2.1 Gallon Moisture Output per Day
- Removable Water Tank that Fits Easily Under Most Bathroom Sinks
- Provides Moisture for Dry Cough, Sinus Irritation, Dry Skin
- Low Power Consumption
- Design copyright protected
- Suitable room size: Approx. 250 sq.ft/ 23m2
- FDA & Patent Registered
My Opinion
We use a humidifier in my son's room every night because he has allergies and our house is very dry in the winter! But our previous humidifier was NOT as cute as our new elephant humidifier from Crane!First of all, my son LOVES it! He loves to touch the trunk coming out of the elephants head and watch the vapor come out!
I love it because I can actually see the vapor coming out and tell how much is actually coming out into the air. I also love the adjuster dial. It is easy to turn and allows me to set it at any amount I want - instead of just low, medium, high.
It also goes a long time without being filled, even when on high! And best of all, I love that it has an auto-shut off when the water tank is empty!
However, it doesn't seem to put out at as much humidity/vapor as our old one. Our house is just so dry that we can only use the Crane humidifier for general humidifying and maybe not for the times my son needs some serious humidity!
I recommend Crane Humidifiers for all families! They are not only cute, but easy to use and fill! I recommend the Elephant Humidifier for houses that have a pretty good humidity level and just need a little extra help.
Buy It: You can purchase the Elephant Crane Humidifier for $45.99 from the Crane shop or at many online and local retailers
Win It: Crane is generously offering (1) humidifier of your choice to a lucky winner!
Enter here for a chance to win:
Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end March 31, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time. 2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile
3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only
How to Enter:
***Mandatory Entry***
***Mandatory Entry***
(must do both entries before all others to qualify to win)
1- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) and tell me you are currently one or became one in a comment below
2- Like Crane USA on Facebook and let them know (if you would like to) that you are entering to win a humidifier from http://www.thereviewstew.com/
Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*
Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*
Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)
1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on left hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)
2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment
3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below
4) Go to Crane's website and tell me which humidifier you want!
5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)
Copy & Paste Tweet:
#Win a Crane Humidifier from @TheReviewStew! http://goo.gl/fb/mL5ZZ US ONLY! Ends 3-31 #giveaway
6) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)
7) Grab my NEW blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.
8) Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)
Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and Crane will send your prize by mail.
* Thank you to Crane for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*







324 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 324 of 324 Newer› Newest»Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/Sticemichelle/status/51173127127961600
Sticemichelle at aol dot com
I voted for you on top baby blogs
Sticemichelle at aol dot com
I voted for you on we're on the fence
Sticemichelle at aol dot com
Picket Fence vote 3.25
Top Mommy Blog Vote 3.25
Top Baby Blog Vote 3.25
Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/25/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/25/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/25/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/51296740673982464
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/51432210615648256
voted today at Top Baby Blogs
voted today at Picket Fence Blogs
Daily vote: Top Baby Blogs
Daily vote: We're on the Fence
Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/EEK_031880/status/51461461368774656
GFC @s8r8l33
I like Crane on FB & posted on there wall:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crane-USA/112238182170112?sk=wall&filter=1#!/saraleee/posts/156164824444114
s8r8l33 at yahoo dot com
I like u on FB @SaraLee
I Follow The Review Stew on Twitter @s8r8l33
I like the penguin animal humidifier
tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/s8r8l33/status/51516608279085056
Daily tweet: Top Baby Blogs
Daily vote: We're on the Fence
Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/EEK_031880/status/51723989046935552
Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/51740541666328576
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
DT
http://twitter.com/#!/s8r8l33/status/51862471463542784
Daily vote: Top Baby Blogs
Daily vote: Picket Fence Blogs
Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/EEK_031880/status/52011546825592832
http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/52031952366219264
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Voted for you today on Top Mommy Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
GFC Follower (Ashley) and Crane FB fan (Ash Aldridge).
ashaldridge (at) gmail (dot) com
I follow you on Twitter (AggieAshley).
ashaldridge (at) gmail (dot) com
I tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/AggieAshley/status/52138192169746432
ashaldridge (at) gmail (dot) com
http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/52464966825021440
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/52465424838836225
voted today at Top Baby Blogs
voted today at Picket Fence Blogs
Daily vote: Top Baby Blogs
Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/EEK_031880/status/52539454384123904
DT
http://twitter.com/#!/s8r8l33/status/52615067933487104
I currently follow your blog publicly with Google Friend Connect as ReggieMann
ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com
I Like Crane USA on Facebook
(Facebook name: Reggie Mann)
and left the message on their wall
ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com
I would love to have the Elephant :)
ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com
I entered your Kiddie Catch-All Giveaway
ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com
I entered your Tangled Blu-Ray Giveaway
ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com
I voted for you today on Top Mommy Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
I voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
I voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
tweet http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/52779972925997056
voted today at Top Baby Blogs
Daily vote: Top Baby Blogs
Daily vote: We're on the Fence
Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/EEK_031880/status/52820912461979648
http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/52839415378214912
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
I would really like the chance to win a Crane. My nephews sleep over on the weekends and I know they carpeting in the guest rooms bothers their allergies and think this would be a great help. Thanks!
dianacarovski@yahoo.com
I am an existing GFC Follower (Theresa Mahoney). I also like Crane USA on facebook (Theresa Haga Mahoney)
Thank You!
paradise459 (at) sbcglobal (dot) net
I like The Review Stew on facebook (Theresa Haga Mahoney)
Thanks!
Theresa
paradise459 (at) sbcglobal (dot) net
I follow @TheReviewStew on twitter (@marison459)
Thanks!
Theresa
paradise459 (at) sbcglobal (dot) net
I visited Crane's website and LOVE the Frog Humidifier! Adorable!
Thank You!
Theresa
paradise459 (at) sbcglobal (dot) net
tweeted your giveaway:
http://twitter.com/#!/marison459/status/52941201581674496
Thanks!
Theresa
paradise459 (at) sbcglobal (dot) net
Voted for you today (3/29) on Picket Fence Blogs.
Thanks!
Theresa
paradise459 (at) sbcglobal (dot) net
Voted for you on TBB today
hendymartin1 AT yahoo DOT com
Voted for you on PF today
hendymartin1 AT yahoo DOT com
dt
http://twitter.com/#!/HendyMartin/status/52961029784731648
hendymartin1 AT yahoo DOT com
I am following via Google Friends Connect.
I am a fan of Crane via Facebook as Jill Myrick.
jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com
I am subscribed via email as jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com.
I am a fan via Facebook as Jill Myrick.
jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com
I am following via Twitter as jlsc123.
jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com
I would love to have the Hello Kitty Cool Mist Humidifier.
jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com
Top Baby Blog vote
Picket Fence vote
Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
GFC follower (mom2anutball)
I liked them on facebook, and left the message!
Thanks!
fineinsanity (at) live (dot) com
Your Facebook fan! (Sheila Hickmon)
fineinsanity (at) live (dot) com
I would love the Cow humidifier!
fineinsanity (at) live (dot) com
I voted for you on Picket Fences!
fineinsanity (at) live (dot) com
I tweeted!
http://twitter.com/mom2anutball/status/53108033466793986
fineinsanity (at) live (dot) com
tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/53155741049167874
voted today at Top Baby Blogs
voted today at Picket Fence Blogs
I'm currently a public follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (Aisling) and I like Crane USA on Facebook (Gaye M). mcgillrmcgill(at)charter(dot)net
I'm currently following you via GFC, thanks!
Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com
I'd like to have the Drop style Cool Mist Humidifier in pink (Pink Ribbon). mcgillrmcgill(at)charter(dot)net
Voted: "You have just voted for The Review Stew!" mcgillrmcgill(at)charter(dot)net
http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/53236042144292864
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/EEK_031880/status/53267721550446592
Daily vote: We're on the Fence
I currently follow your blog publicly with GFC (Elena Shkinder-Gugel).
I like Crane USA on Facebook and left a comment on their wall (Elena Shkinder-Gugel).
elena.cacahuete(at)gmail(dot)com
Email subscriber.
elena.cacahuete(at)gmail(dot)com
I am your Facebook fan (Elena Shkinder-Gugel).
elena.cacahuete(at)gmail(dot)com
I like the Panda Cool Mist Humidifier.
elena.cacahuete(at)gmail(dot)com
tweet:
http://twitter.com/spelena/status/53282871246467073
elena.cacahuete(at)gmail(dot)com
Voted for you on We're On the Fence.
elena.cacahuete(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow on GFC and liked Crane on FB http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crane-USA/112238182170112?sk=wall&filter=1#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=157349710992292&id=1327297344
squirrelkarma at gmail dot com
I follow on GFC.
i am a follower on gfc susansmoaks
i like them on facebook tony l smoaks and posted https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=157381164322480&id=1138085372
susansmoaks at gmail dot com
email subscriber
susansmoaks at gmail dot com
your fb fan tony l smoaks
susansmoaks at gmail dot com
Voted for you on TBB today
hendymartin1 AT yahoo DOT com
Voted for you on PF today
hendymartin1 AT yahoo DOT com
dt
http://twitter.com/#!/HendyMartin/status/53432989241196544
hendymartin1 AT yahoo DOT com
I am currently a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect. garrettsambo@aol.com
i follow and love the pig pig humidifier
diane Baum
esldiane@gmail.com
Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/53471641740652544
I am currently a follower and Like Crane USA on Facebook
I Subscribe to your feed
I Follow The Review Stew on Twitter
I'd like the frog humidifier
I tweeted - http://twitter.com/#!/dvice1/status/53488035823763456
I Follow your blog & Liked Crana on FB - Jessica K.
Jesskaufman at hotmail dot com
subscribe to your feed
liked your page on fb
follow on twitter @macmomof3
Daily vote: We're on the Fence
Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/EEK_031880/status/53604423183773696
Post a Comment