Edit Your Pictures Easily with BeFunky.com ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Edit Your Pictures Easily with BeFunky.com

*This post is brought to you by BeFunky.com. All opinions are mine.*


A lot of times as a blogger, product reviewer and mother, I need a great photo editor to make my photos look great!

These days a great photo editing site is hard to find that has all the tools I need like being able to add text, frames, touch up, making collages and so much more! And there are only a few that I trust to make my pictures (especially the ones of my precious children!) exactly how I want them to look!

But I recently was introduced to BeFunky.com and I may have just added another photo editing site to my trusted list!

BeFunky.com is a Photo Editing Suite with a creative toolset for photo editing and collage making. They are a small company, but have over 30+ million users worldwide. Many of their users are professional/amateur photographers, freelancers, bloggers, Etsy shop owners, students, etc.


BeFunky is a gorgeous photo editing suite that aims to help spread the love & make photography more accessible to everyone. With a set of dazzling photo effects ranging from cartoonizer effects to oil paintings, photography tricks, DIY tips and more, there’s not much BeFunky can’t do.

I love how easy it is to switch between collage making mode and photo editing mode. That, for me, is definitely one of the advantages it has over the other photo editing sites I have used.

Overall, I definitely recommend BeFunky.com if you are looking for a simple, easy to use but comprehensive photo editing website! Your pictures will turn out great and you will have fun doing it!


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

*This post is brought to you by BeFunky.com. All opinions are mine. *

0 comments: