Multi-Task with the NEW #AMDFX APU – HP Envy Touchsmart Laptop from @BestBuy ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Multi-Task with the NEW #AMDFX APU – HP Envy Touchsmart Laptop from @BestBuy

The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.

As a blogger and lover of movies and TV in my down time, a laptop that has extreme performance and a powerful mobile processor is a MUST! Every time I am on the market for a new laptop, I search and search for the right one that is going to last and is going to hold up against everything I throw at it (figuratively!).

Well, I think I have finally found it in the new AMD FX APU – HP Envy Touchsmart Laptop.


I MUST have a computer where I can multi-task because with three little children, a busy blog and not a lot of time on my hands, I ALWAYS and MUST multi-task to keep up with life! This computer can keep up with me with its HP Envy TouchSmart 15.6” touch screen.

And when I want to sit down and relax and watch a movie or my favorite TV show, the Quick AMD FX series processor is perfect for streaming movies or videos and provides great video quality so that I can enjoy my shows and finally relax at the end of a long day!



So if you are a busy mother, love gaming and entertainment, or just want a computer that can keep up with your busy life, then I recommend the AMD FX APU – HP Envy Touchsmart Laptop, exclusive at Best Buy. When you are looking for a notebook, the AMD FX Special Edition APU will provide you with unbelievable performance, gaming and productivity. Plus, with the new FX APU powered notebook, be unbeatable and experience the processing power of 10 compute cores (4 CPU + 6 GPU)**!

And since it is exclusive at Best Buy, you also get some additional great benefits like Free Shipping on orders $35 and up and Free Store Pickup! Plus, you pick up your order in as little as 45 minutes!

So don't sit and waste your precious time on a slow computer again! Get the AMD FX APU – HP Envy Touchsmart Laptop and enjoy the unbelievable PC performance and award winning graphics!



If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

*The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.*

0 comments: