Great Holiday Cocktail Recipes ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Monday, December 10, 2012

Great Holiday Cocktail Recipes

I am the type of person that likes to entertain for the holidays and serve really delicious drinks to my guests! But I am not very creative so I always like to have a couple good drink and cocktail recipes up my sleeve to use when entertaining!

So let me introduce to you three delicious and fun holiday cocktail recipes inspired by three great liqueurs:
Frangelico Hazelnut Liqueur, CAMUS Cognac and Flor de Cana Rum.




Make sure to try them this holiday season and impress all your guests with your cocktail mixing skills!

If you love this review and my site...
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me

* Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

0 comments: