Wool Dryer Balls Review ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Wool Dryer Balls Review


Ready to hear about my new favorite household product?? I am so excited to share with you Wool Dryer Balls from The Willow Store! This is an amazing and NATURAL product that I can't say enough good things about!

Over the last five years, The Willow Store has grown immensely. From a small, mom-inspired practical idea to a full-time, small network of women, The Willow Store is thriving! Their company is committed to providing natural, and organic products to support a more reusable future for all.

The Wool Dryer Balls from The Willow Store have many qualities including:

-Natural Wool Felted.
-Reduces Drying Time.
-Softens laundry naturally, without chemicals.
-Handmade in the US.

Wool Dryer Balls are the natural solution for softening your clothes without chemicals. Made completely from US wool, they help your clothes (and cloth diapers!) tumble dry softly, and reduce the drying time by up to half.

To use, simply toss 2-3 balls in your wet dryer and start. No need to remove them from the dryer, just reuse! They are approximately 9” circumference (about the size of a tennis ball). 

They won’t harm your clothes but since they are 100% Wool, some natural pilling may occur over time. They are available in natural cream or hand dyed. The colors are safe for any color laundry, the dye used is fiber reactive, and will not bleed onto your clothing.

They will last for many years! Never buy dryer sheets again!



My Opinion
These Wool Dryer Balls are about one of the coolest and most effective ideas and products I have seen lately - and natural and safe, nonetheless!

I absolutely hate static cling on my clothes in the winter but I worry about what's in the normal dryer sheets on the market and what they are putting into my clothes and I also don't want to spend the extra money!

The Wool Dryer Balls solve all my static cling problems (and make the clothes softer!!!) without any chemicals, additives and they last for a really long time!!! I absolutely will never go back to dryer sheets and the extra waste and money they cost!

Plus, (can you believe it, there is MORE!!) they actually reduce drying time too! I didn't really test this yet because I usually just turn the dryer on and go back down when it is done but I know they may come in handy sometime when I need to wash and dry something in a rush!

However, my clothes were A LOT softer and there was no static after using the wool balls! Plus, I loved never having to take them out of the dryer (you just have to find them in the clothes first!)

I DEFINITELY recommend Wool Dryer Balls for all households! You will never switch back to wasteful dryer sheets again! These are really effective and long lasting and are one of my new favorite products out there right now!

Buy It: You can purchase (1) Wool Dryer Ball for $6.95 or a 3-Pack for $19.95 from The Willow Store.


If you love this review and my site...
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me


* Thank you to The Willow Store for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

2 comments:

Samantha said...

tweeted @HaveSippy

DeDa Studios said...

blog hopping liked the review on the wool dryer balls ... neat product! I think I am going to have to invest in them! stop for a visit http://dedastudios.blogspot.com