Teamotions Tea Review ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Friday, May 20, 2011

Teamotions Tea Review


You all know I am a HUGE fan of tea (I drink it every morning and sometimes at night) and I am so excited to share with you my new favorite tea brand - Teamotions - a very unique and delicious tea company!

Teamotions teas offer a daily cup of emotional nourishment and wellness. With six blends to choose from, you will be able to achieve clarity, discover joy, seek peace, have hope, enjoy rest and find strength in all you do.

Unlike any tea on the market, Teamotions is the first dedicated to emotional health and wellness. Thoughtfully and purposefully combining whole-leaf tea with adaptogen herbs that have the ability to foster and support emotional well-being, Teamotions created six one-of-a-kind blends that individually address a specific emotion; clarity, joy, peace, hope, rest, and strength. Each one is enveloped in a delicious flavor combination; Vanilla Earl Grey, Lemon Vanilla Green, Rooibos Coconut Chai, Apple Cinnamon Chamomile, Citrus Strawberry White, and Passionfruit Jasmine Green. They are not only effective, but undeniably enjoyable. Teamotions has successfully created a more meaningful cup of tea for a more meaningful existence.


My Opinion
I was so excited to try Teamotions teas because I love trying new tasty flavors of tea but also because these teas could actually help my mood and feelings (heaven knows I need that!) :)

When I first received this tea, I was going through agonizing pain, frustration and exhaustion from my foot surgery and realization that I would need a second one to fix the first one. The first day, I took the "Have Hope" tea to lift my mood and give me hope and I actually did feel more positive and hopeful after drinking it! Besides the awesome mood lift, the Citrus Strawberry White Tea is DELICIOUS!!!

In fact, these were some of the best tea flavors I have ever had! I love that they are original flavors and so tasty at the same time! Plus, they offer caffeine and caffeine free varieties too!

A couple of my other favorites were the Apple Cinnamon Chamomile for at night time to "Enjoy Rest" (it is decaffeinated) and the Rooibos Coconut Chai tea when I needed to "Seek Peace" (I needed that one A LOT!!) :)

I recommend Teamotions to avid tea drinkers if you are looking to try new unique delicious flavors and mood lifting ingredients! These teas are also great for newbie tea drinkers because these teas taste so good - you will instantly get hooked and love how much better you feel after drinking them!

Buy It: You can purchase Teamotions teas in loose leaf or bio-degradable pyramid sachets for $12.95 and they can be purchased on-line at www.teamotionstea.com.


And Teamotions has been so generous to offer a great coupon code to all my readers!

Just enter STEW15 to receive 15% off your order! 
(expires 30 days from today)

If you love this review and my site...
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me


* Thank you to Teamotions for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm going to have to check this out. Sounds like some great flavors and I could use a mood lifter!