They use only high quality ingredients in their carefully controlled bakery to ensure their products meet their tight allergen testing criteria. And with 0mg cholesterol and 0g trans fat you can feel guilt-free about making them part of your healthy, balanced diet.
All their products are made in a dedicated bakery where they incorporate three key standards you and your family can count on:
1~They only buy raw materials from carefully selected producers, thus reducing or eliminating the chance for allergen contact before we use the ingredients.
2~They use the best available methods to ensure there are no detectable allergens from their testing list: gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts and almonds.
3~They don’t allow any of these items into their bakery. In fact, peanuts and tree nuts aren’t even allowed in their building!
I do not need to eat gluten-free products for health/medical reasons but it seems that a lot of gluten free products are healthier and made with fresh, natural and healthy ingredients!
Thus is the case with Lucy's Cookies! These cookies were tasty (many guests to my house also agreed!!!), not too sweet but sweet enough to be satisfying! My favorites were the Oatmeal and Chocolate Chip Cookies!
My favorite part is that when I scanned their ingredients, I noticed they use many organic ingredients! That makes me so happy and just makes me want to eat more and more and more! :)
I recommend Lucy's cookies for all gluten free eaters and also for anyone who loves a healthy cookie made with organic ingredients! I love the care Dr. Lucy puts into her cookies and it definitely shows by the taste and ingredient list!
If you love this review and my site...
* Thank you to Lucy's Cookies for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*









2 comments:
Cute blog - I love the theme here! And these cookies look great! Yum! We don't need gluten free either, but I have lots of friends who do!
Following from the Alexa hop!
~ Raylene @ It's OK to be WEIRD!
Nice blog! loving the theme too.
Post a Comment