Each truffle is produced in a nut-free facility, guaranteed to be free of corn and soy, and fully certified organic, vegan, gluten-free and kosher. At Earth Source Organics, quality is about more than just certifications or stamps of approval; it’s about the dream of their founder and entire staff's dedication to help everyone on the planet by promoting vibrant health through exceptional foods.
My Opinion
I have a big sweet tooth, as I have mentioned before, but I am also health conscious and really like to stick to organic food! I got the best of both worlds with Earth Source Organics Righteously Raw chocolate!Their Righteously Raw Chocolate bars are made of raw, organic, healthful ingredients and without refined sugars or genetically modified organisms so I don't have to feel guilty having a bite as a snack! I love the unique combinations of fruit and chocolate - it really brought to my taste buds something I have never experienced before!
All it took was a couple bites of these delicious chocolate bars and I was satisfied! It was awesome!
My favorite kinds were Goji and the Caramel! The mixture between the ingredients made for a perfect dessert every time!
I recommend Earth Source Organics Righteously Raw Chocolate bars for all organic and health conscious eaters who also love to indulge once in awhile in a sweet treat! These bars are definitely perfect for you!
Buy It: You can purchase the Righteously Raw Chocolate bars at many local nutrition and health food stores.
Win It: Earth Source Organics is generously offering (1) mixed box of twelve Righteously Raw chocolate bars to a lucky winner!
Enter here for a chance to win:
(1) Mixed box of 12 Righteously Raw Chocolate Bars
(That's a retail value of close to $70.00!!!!)
(That's a retail value of close to $70.00!!!!)
Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end May 20, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time. 2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile
3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only
How to Enter:
***Mandatory Entry***
***Mandatory Entry***
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)
- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) or subscribe to my site by clicking on the orange button on the top right corner and tell me which one you did in a comment below
Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*
Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*
Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)
1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on right hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)
2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment
3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below
4) Become a Facebook fan of Righteously Raw and leave this comment on their wall if you would like: "I just entered for a chance to win a mixed box of 12 Righteously Raw Chocolate Bars! Check it out and enter for yourself at www.thereviewstew.com"
5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)
Copy & Paste Tweet:
#Win TWELVE @RighteouslyRaw Chocolate Bars from @TheReviewStew! http://goo.gl/fb/AxhHe US ONLY! Ends 5-20 #giveaway
6) Follow Righteously Raw on Twitter and Tweet that @thereviewstew sent you!
7) Grab my blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.
8) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)
9) Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)
(You can't vote on Top Mommy Blogs for an entry, but I would greatly appreciate your support there as well. All you have to do is click on the graphics (button below or on left side of site) and once you click on it, it counts as a vote. This allows for me to stay visible and keep getting great products to giveaway!!)
If you like my site and giveaways...
Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and Earth Source Organics will send your prize by mail.
* Thank you to Earth Source Organics for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*







300 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 300 Newer› Newest»5/5 - tweeted; http://twitter.com/TheSpunkyDiva/status/66219938758672384
~Kimberlee, SpunkyDiva at live.com
I follow them on twitter @thespunkydiva - and let them know I was from your review!
~Kimberlee
SpunkyDiva at live.com
I'm a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly)-Elisabeth G
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I'm a Facebook fan of The Review Stew-Elisabeth G
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I Follow The Review Stew on Twitter @egood33
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I'm now a Facebook fan of Righteously Raw and left a comment! https://www.facebook.com/RighteouslyRaw/posts/146558822079071
vandango33 at gmail dot com
tweet http://twitter.com/#!/egood33/status/66233851445395456
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I Follow Righteously Raw on Twitter and Tweeted that @thereviewstew sent me! http://twitter.com/#!/egood33/status/66234226596519936
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I voted for you today at Top Baby Blogs!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I voted for you today at Picket Fence!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I entered your MPG item of choice giveaway!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I'm a follower via GFC. email is on my profile.
I subscribe to your emails.
I'm a facebook fan.
I'm a fb fan of RR.
I entered the Boon giveaway.
I follow you via GFC
I entered the Mondetta giveaway.
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
I am a gfc follower.
debbie
twooakind12@yahoo.com
I am a email subscriber.
twoofakind12@yahoo.com
I follow via GFC: abfantom
abfantom at yahoo dot com
I'm an email subscriber
abfantom at yahoo dot com
I voted for The Review Stew on Top Baby Blogs
abfantom at yahoo dot com
I voted for The Review Stew on We're on the Fence
abfantom at yahoo dot com
I entered the ProFlowers giveaway
abfantom at yahoo dot com
I entered the Bridlewood Wine giveaway
abfantom at yahoo dot com
I entered the Wi-Fire giveaway
abfantom at yahoo dot com
I entered the ProFlowers giveaway
abfantom at yahoo dot com
I follow on GFC.
I follow your blog publicly with google friend connect as Amber
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I voted for you on top baby blogs
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I voted for you at we're on the fence
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I like The Review Stew on Facebook -my FB name is Amanda Moore
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm a fan of Righteously Raw on Facebook - my FB name is Amanda Moore - and I posted on their Facebook wall:
https://www.facebook.com/RighteouslyRaw/posts/223942220956470
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I tweeted, I'm @AmberGoo:
http://twitter.com/#!/AmberGoo/status/66509002544119808
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I entered your GoPicnic giveaway
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I entered your HBL Shampoo giveaway
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I entered your ProFlowers giveaway
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I entered your Pretzel Crisps giveaway
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I entered your Bridlewood Chardonnay giveaway
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow on gfc.
choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com
daily tweet http://twitter.com/#!/egood33/status/66541786713178112
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I voted for you today at Top Baby Blogs!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I voted for you today at Picket Fence!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
5/6 - tweeted; http://twitter.com/TheSpunkyDiva/status/66563460946870272
~Kimberlee, SpunkyDiva at live.com
5/6 Voted for you at the Picket Fence
~Kimberlee, SpunkyDiva at live.com
I am a follower via GFC.
lindsey dot grimes at yahoo dot com
I subscribe to your feed via RSS
lindsey dot grimes at yahoo dot com
I subscribe via email.
lindsey dot grimes at yahoo dot com
I am a fan on FB.
I Heart Giveaways
lindsey dot grimes at yahoo dot com
I follow you on Twitter.
BabyGirlLindz
lindsey dot grimes at yahoo dot com
I am a fan of Righteously Raw and posted the comment.
lindsey dot grimes at yahoo dot com
I follow Righteously Raw on Twitter.
I voted on Top baby Blogs
lindsey dot grimes at yahoo dot com
I voted @ We're on the fence
lindsey dot grimes at yahoo dot com
I entered the Bridlewood giveaway
lindsey dot grimes at yahoo dot com
I entered the Wi Fire giveaway
I tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/BabyGirlLindz/status/66580629583699968
follow you on gfc
merleandtina@yahoo.com
subscribe via email
merleandtina@yahoo.com
http://twitter.com/#!/HappyTina0115/status/66597685389574144
merleandtina@yahoo.com
voted at the fence
merleandtina@yahoo.com
It is in my profile!
I'm a gfc friend
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
I'm an email subscriber
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
I follow you on twitter as mbm218
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/mbm218/status/66907963226456064
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
Follow you on GFC! Cristy Rogers
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/markcristy3378/status/66944243184320512
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
Entered Alexia Foods!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
Entered Alexa Foods
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
Entered Aleca Collection!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
Entered Comfortluxe!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
Following on Google friend Connect - AB Smith
a Facebook fan of Righteously Raw -2kidsblogger
Following your blog via facebook - user name: 2kidsblogger
Following you on twitter - user name: 2kidsblogger
subscribed via email: 2kidsblogger (at) gmail (dot)com
i follow on gfc. e-mail in my profile.
eentered go picnic
entered RW Knudsen
"Santa Cruz Organic Review and Giveaway"
Entered wi-fire
I'm a public GFC follower and boy does this ever sound good!
sksweeps (at) earthlink (dot) net
entered "Wi-Fire Review and Giveaway"
sksweeps (at) earthlink (dot) net
entered the santa cruz organics
sksweeps (at) earthlink (dot) net
I gfc
I sub to email
gfc mrs.mommyyatgmail
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
daily tweet http://twitter.com/#!/egood33/status/67241203204235268
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I voted for you today at Top Baby Blogs!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I voted for you today at Picket Fence!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I subscribed by email. The chocolate bar collection looks like nirvana.
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
daily tweet http://twitter.com/#!/egood33/status/67620283426684928
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I voted for you today at Top Baby Blogs!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I voted for you today at Picket Fence!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I am a GFC follower. calvad at aol dot com
5/9 - tweeted; http://twitter.com/TheSpunkyDiva/status/67649616815984640
~Kimberlee, SpunkyDiva at live.com
fb fan jeanine f
twitter follower neenee_is_me
righteously raw fb fan jeanine f
http://twitter.com/neenee_is_me/status/67709680755019777
entered boon giveaway
entered alexia giveaway
entered mpg giveaway
entered the wellabys giveaway
entered the gopicnic giveaway
entered on top baby blogs
I voted for you on top baby blogs
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I voted for you on we're on the fence
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I tweeted today:
http://twitter.com/#!/AmberGoo/status/67746097963089920
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow on GFC.
entered ProFlowers
entered Bioken
entered Wi Fire
entered Alexia
entered Wellaby's
fan of yours on facebook
adrienne zedella
chcihijunk at cs dot com
entered the pretzel crisp giveaway
entered the bioken giveaway
entered the HBL Giveaway
chichijunk at cs dot com
5/10 - tweeted; http://twitter.com/TheSpunkyDiva/status/67967272475557889
~Kimberlee, SpunkyDiva at live.com
daily tweet http://twitter.com/#!/egood33/status/68021222197297152
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I voted for you today at Top Baby Blogs!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I voted for you today at Picket Fence!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
I am a Google Friend Connect follower. GFC name is Cindy Merrill
writer61@yahoo.com
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
5/11 ~ Tweeted ~ Kimberlee, SpunkyDiva at live.com
http://twitter.com/TheSpunkyDiva/status/68345115378331649
daily tweet http://twitter.com/#!/egood33/status/68379415817617408
vandango33 at gmail dot com
Follow on GFC
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
Facebook fan of Righteously Raw
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
Facebook fan of The Review Stew
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
Follow The Review Stew on Twitter as @jenhedger
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
subscribe to rss feed
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
tweeted
http://twitter.com/jenhedger/status/68503946309808128
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
Follow Righteously Raw on Twitter as @jenhedger
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
voted for you on top baby blogs
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
entered your herb mill giveaway
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
entered your santa cruz giveaway
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
voted for you on picket fence blogs
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
GFC follower
email in profile
entered GoPicnic
5/12 - tweeted; http://twitter.com/TheSpunkyDiva/status/68702749042286592
~Kimberlee, SpunkyDiva at live.com
tweet http://twitter.com/#!/egood33/status/68708332436852736
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I follow you on Twitter: @hslyons
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Currently a public GFC follower
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Email subscriber.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Vote for you today 5/12/11 on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Vote for you today 5/12/11 on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
I entered the Wellaby giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
I subscribe to your blog via email.
jaymee76 at gmail dot com
I currently follow your blog publicly via Google Friend connect.
jaymee76 at gmail dot com
I have entered another of your giveaways: Bridlewood Chardonnay Wine Giveaway.
jaymee76 at gmail dot com
I have entered another of your giveaways: Pretzel Crisps Giveaway.
jaymee76 at gmail dot com
I have entered another of your giveaways: Hallmark Postage-Paid Greeting Cards Giveaway.
jaymee76 at gmail dot com
I have entered another of your giveaways: $50 ProFlowers Gift Code Giveaway.
jaymee76 at gmail dot com
daily tweet http://twitter.com/#!/egood33/status/69175861022162944
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I voted for you today at Top Baby Blogs!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I voted for you today at Picket Fence!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
daily tweet http://twitter.com/#!/egood33/status/69510851526262785
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I voted for you today at Top Baby Blogs!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I voted for you today at Picket Fence!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I'm a GFC follower!! grammypenny@frontier.com
Like The Review Stew on Facebook! grammypenny@frontier.com
follower
email in profile
tweet https://twitter.com/#!/prizepuzzle/status/68539556361797632
entered Pretzel Crisps
entered proflowers
entered Hallmark
entered Santa Cruz
entered R.W. Knudsen
voted at Picket Fence Blogs today
voted at top baby blogs
feed subscriber
I follow The Review Stew publicly via GFC. mcgillrmcgill(at)charter(dot)net
GFC follower kycouple2000.
ky2here at msn dot com
Like The Review Stew FB as kyhere here.
ky2here at msn dot com
Following TheReviewStew on twitter as ky2here1.
ky2here at msn dot com
Like Righteously Raw FB as kyhere here, wall post: https://www.facebook.com/RighteouslyRaw?ref=ts#!/RighteouslyRaw/posts/222348104459056
ky2here at msn dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/ky2here1/status/70298276003459072
ky2here at msn dot com
I follow via GFC
yummyfaerie at hotmail dot com
Email subscriber.
yummyfaerie at hotmail dot com
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=214215638598666&id=100000093763134
amybabya79 at yahoo.com
Twitter follower @ambabya
amybabya79 at yahoo.com
https://www.facebook.com/RighteouslyRaw/posts/208255332547897
I like Righteous on FB
amybabya79 at yahoo.com
I follow Righteously Raw on Twitter @ambabya
amybabya79 at yahoo.com
http://twitter.com/#!/righteouslyraw
amybabya79 at yahoo.com
I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs.
amybabya79 at yahoo.com
I entered you Santa Cruz giveaway
amybabya79 at yahoo.com
I follow you GFC
Krystalsnowfire
I like you on Facebook
Teresa Layfield
I like Righteously Raw on Facebook
Teresa Layfield
Post a Comment