Switch up from the conventional margarita with the newest cocktail creation from Appleton Estate Reserve, “The Stone Place.” Or for those margarita enthusiasts, there's a fun twist to the traditional salty treat brought to you by AlizĂ© Liqueur (see below).
Make sure to try these recipes below this weekend to recreate at home or enjoy with a tasty Mexican treat, Pork Belly Tacos at Forty Four in the Royalton.
My Opinion
I am a huge fan of margaritas so I love that both Appleton Estate Reserve and Alize came up with a great new recipes that give a new twist to margaritas for everyone's Cinco de Mayo celebration this weekend!They even give you a tasty taco recipe for Pork Belly Tacos that will really get you and your party guests into the Cinco de Mayo mood!
Buy It: You can purchase Appleton Estate and Alize at all local spirits retailers.










1 comments:
I forgot actually or I would have made Mexican food tonight. Oh well. Maybe we'll have tacos tomorrow or something.
Visiting from the Alexa Hop.
Callista's Ramblings
Post a Comment