Pretzel Crisps Review and Giveaway ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pretzel Crisps Review and Giveaway


Are you looking for a delicious, addicting snack that are low in calorie and big on taste??? Then let me introduce you to Pretzel Crisps! They are my new FAVORITE snack and I am sure they will be yours too!

The world’s first spreadable pretzel cracker, Snack Factory’s Pretzel Crisps are exceptionally thin, flat-baked pretzels baked without any trans fats, saturated fat, or cholesterol. Only 110 calories per serving, their original Deli line features flavors such as Everything, Garlic and Parmesan, and a new Sesame.


Just to clarify, Pretzel Crisps carries two product lines. The Pretzel Crisps Deli Style line includes five flavors: Original, Everything, Sesame, Garlic Parmesan and Buffalo Wing. These flavors can be find in the deli section of major national and regional grocery store chains across the country. The second product line is called Pretzel Crisps Modern Classics. These flavors include Classic (same as Original), Supreme (same as Everything), Tuscan Three Cheese and Cinnamon Toast and can be found in natural food stores and specialty markets such as Whole Foods Market.


My Opinion
Ok, seriously beware...Pretzel Crisps are SO addicting!!! I absolutely love the crunch and all their various flavors - there wasn't a single flavor I didn't like!

However, my favorites were Everything and Three Cheese! I just love how they exploded with flavor but were low in calorie unlike other flavorful snack out there! The Buffalo Wing flavor was great too..when I was in the mood for some boneless wings! They tasted just like mild boneless wings!!!

I recommend Pretzel Crisps for all snackers! If you are looking for a low calorie snack, but one that HAS flavor, then you have to try Pretzel Crisps! They have a big crunch and big taste, but they don't have trans fats, saturated fat, or cholesterol!!

Buy It: You can purchase Pretzel Crisps in the deli section or the snack aisle at retail stores nationwide.

Win It: Pretzel Crisps is generously offering (1) reusable shopping tote filled with the Pretzel Crisps Deli Style flavors to a lucky winner!

Enter here for a chance to win:
(1) Reusable Shopping Tote filled with the Pretzel Crisps Deli Style flavors

Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end May 17 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time.

2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile

3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only

How to Enter:

***Mandatory Entry***
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)

- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) or subscribe to my site by clicking on the orange button on the top right corner and tell me which one you did in a comment below

Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*

Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)

1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on right hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment

2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment

3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below

4) Become a Facebook fan of Pretzel Crisps and leave this comment on their wall if you would like: "I just entered for a chance to win a reusable tote filled with Pretzel Crisps Deli Style flavors! Check it out and enter for yourself at www.thereviewstew.com"

5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)

Copy & Paste Tweet:

#Win a tote filled with @PretzelCrisps Deli Style flavors from @TheReviewStew! http://goo.gl/fb/yJqeV US ONLY! Ends 5-17 #giveaway

6) Follow Pretzel Crisps on Twitter and Tweet that @thereviewstew sent you!

7) Grab my blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.

8) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)

9) Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)

(You can't vote on Top Mommy Blogs for an entry, but I would greatly appreciate your support there as well. All you have to do is click on the graphics (button below or on left side of site) and once you click on it, it counts as a vote. This allows for me to stay visible and keep getting great products to giveaway!!) 

If you like my site and giveaways... 
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me

Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and Pretzel Crisps will send your prize by mail.



* Thank you to Pretzel Crisps for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

132 comments:

Josefine said...

I am a current GFC follower.
jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I follow your RSS feed via My Yahoo.

Josefine said...

I entered the Boon giveaway.

Josefine said...

I entered the Bioken giveaway.

Josefine said...

I entered the Alexia giveaway.

Josefine said...

I entered the Mondetta giveaway.

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

Kimberly said...

GFC follower
Kims2312@verizon.net

Kimberly said...

Email follower

Kimberly said...

I like you on FB

Kimberly said...

5/03 PF voter

Ladytink_534 said...

I'm a GFC follower: Ladytink_534
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

Ladytink_534 said...

I LIKE you on FB~ Jennifer L.
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

Ladytink_534 said...

I LIKE them on FB~ Jennifer L.
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

Ladytink_534 said...

I follow you on Twitter (@Ladytink_534)
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

Ladytink_534 said...

Tweeted
https://twitter.com/#!/Ladytink_534/status/65669596488810496

Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

Ladytink_534 said...

I follow them on Twitter (@Ladytink_534)
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

Ladytink_534 said...

I voted Top Baby Blogs
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

Ladytink_534 said...

I voted We're On the Fence
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

Ladytink_534 said...

I entered the proflowers giveaway
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

Kristen said...

I follow on GFC.

Kristen said...

entered Alexia

Kristen said...

entered Wellaby's

Kristen said...

entered Go Picnic

Kristen said...

entered Bioken

Kristen said...

entered ProFlowers

markcristy3378 said...

Follow you on GFC! Cristy Rogers
markcristy3378@yahoo.com

markcristy3378 said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/markcristy3378/status/65860521806675969
markcristy3378@yahoo.com

markcristy3378 said...

Email subscriber!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com

markcristy3378 said...

Follow you on Twitter! markcristy3378
markcristy3378@yahoo.com

markcristy3378 said...

Entered Groovy + Modware!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com

markcristy3378 said...

Entered Aleca Collection!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com

hedgerhousehold said...

Follow on GFC
jenhedger at hotmail dot com

hedgerhousehold said...

subscribe to your blog via feed reader
jenhedger at hotmail dot com

hedgerhousehold said...

Facebook fan of The Review Stew
jenhedger at hotmail dot com

hedgerhousehold said...

Follow The Review Stew on Twitter as @jenhedger
jenhedger at hotmail dot com

hedgerhousehold said...

Facebook fan of Pretzel Crisps
jenhedger at hotmail dot com

hedgerhousehold said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/jenhedger/status/65968536681586688
jenhedger at hotmail dot com

hedgerhousehold said...

Follow Pretzel Crisps on Twitter and Tweeted that @thereviewstew sent me
jenhedger at hotmail dot com

Shannon said...

gfc follower!

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

email subscriber

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

twitter follower

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

FB follower

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

voted top baby blogs

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

voted picket fences

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

entered hallmark

snaugle81@gmail.com

Amber said...

I follow your blog publicly with google friend connect
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I voted for you at we're on the fence
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I voted for you at top baby blogs
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I entered your ProFlowers giveaway
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I entered your HBL Shampoo giveaway
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I entered your Bridlewood Chardonnaygiveaway
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I entered your Go Picnic giveaway
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I subscribe to your RSS Feed with google reader
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I like you on Facebook -my FB name is Amanda Moore
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I tweeted, I'm @AmberGoo:
http://twitter.com/#!/AmberGoo/status/66317643086446593
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I like Pretzel Crisps on Facebook, my FB name is Amanda Moore, and posted on their wall:
https://www.facebook.com/PretzelCrisps/posts/223095304371542
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

marcia goss said...

I follow on Google Friend Connect.
marcia.goss@gmail.com

marcia goss said...

Tweet.
http://twitter.com/#!/mgoss123/status/66330443934478336
marcia.goss@gmail.com

marcia goss said...

I follow The Review Stew on Twitter @mgoss123.
marcia.goss@gmail.com

marcia goss said...

I like The Review Stew on Facebook. (Marcia Goss)
marcia.goss@gmail.com

Amber said...

I entered your Righteously Raw Chocolates
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I voted for you at we're on the fence
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

Ladytink_534 said...

Google Reader subscriber
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

Ladytink_534 said...

I entered the Alexia Foods giveaway
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

marcia goss said...

Tweet.
http://twitter.com/#!/mgoss123/status/67038469930762241
marcia.goss@gmail.com

Ladytink_534 said...

I entered the Bioken giveaway
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

Unknown said...

gfc follower (email in profile)

Unknown said...

twitter follower neenee_is_me

Unknown said...

pretzel crisp fb fan/ posted

Unknown said...

http://twitter.com/neenee_is_me/status/67707590582349824

Unknown said...

entered the boon giveaway

Unknown said...

entered the alexia giveaway

Unknown said...

entered the wellabys giveaway

Unknown said...

entered gopicnic giveaway

Unknown said...

entered the modetta giveaway

Unknown said...

voted on the fence

chichijunk said...

fan of yours on GFC
chichijunk at cs dot com

chichijunk said...

fan of yours on facebook
adrienne zedella
chichijunk at cs dot com

chichijunk said...

i get your newsletters
chichijunk at cs dot com

chichijunk said...

entered the HBL shampoo giveaway
chichijunk at cs dot com

chichijunk said...

entered the bioken shampoo giveaway
chichijunk at cs dot com

chichijunk said...

entered the knudsen giveaway
chichijunk at cs dot com

chichijunk said...

entered the alcea collection giveaway

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

Emily N. said...

entered GoPicnic

Emily N. said...

entered wellaby's

Emily N. said...

entered Hallmark

Emily N. said...

entered Righteously Raw

kolpin said...

twitter follower @kolpin4680 kolpin4680 at gmail dot com

kolpin said...

entered proflowers

kolpin4680 at gmail dot com

kolpin said...

entered hallmark

kolpin4680 at gmail dot com

kolpin said...

entered gopicnic

kolpin4680 at gmail dot com

kolpin said...

entered wellabys

kolpin4680 at gmail dot com

J. 76 said...

I subscribe to your blog via email.

jaymee76 at gmail dot com

J. 76 said...

I Like The Review Stew on Facebook (Hudgins).

jaymee76 at gmail dot com

J. 76 said...

I have entered another of your giveaways: Bioken Shampoo and Conditioner Giveaway.

jaymee76 at gmail dot com

J. 76 said...

I have entered another of your giveaways: $50 ProFlowers Gift Code Giveaway.

jaymee76 at gmail dot com

J. 76 said...

I have entered another of your giveaways: GoPicnic Meals Giveaway.

jaymee76 at gmail dot com

J. 76 said...

I have entered another of your giveaways: HBL Shampoo, Conditioner and Mousse Giveaway.

jaymee76 at gmail dot com

Laurie said...

I netered the Enfanti shampoo giveaway.

Sheri said...

gfc follower
sheri.scarpa@gmail.com

Sheri said...

rss feed to my google homepage

Sheri said...

email subscriber

Sheri said...

like you on facebook and shared

Sheri said...

follow you on twitter and tweeted

Sheri said...

tweeted this giveaway

Sheri said...

like pretzel crisps on facebook and shared

Sheri said...

follow pretzel crisps on twitter and tweeted this giveaway

Sheri said...

entered bioken giveaway

Sheri said...

entered hbl giveaway

Sheri said...

entered proflowers giveaway

Sheri said...

entered tshirt giveaway

Emily N. said...

GFC follower
email in profile

Emily N. said...

entered R.W. Knudsen

Kathy P said...

google friend klp1965
kathypease(at)gmail(dot)com

Kathy P said...

rss google feed subscriber
kathypease(at)gmail(dot)com

Kathy P said...

like you on facebook kathy l pease
kathypease(at)gmail(dot)com

Kathy P said...

like pc on facebook kathy l pease

http://www.facebook.com/KathyLPease/posts/223341041011343

Kathy P said...

http://twitter.com/klp1965/status/70459755352690688

Kathy P said...

entered ProFlowers Giveaway

Kathy P said...

voted tbb