Hallmark Postage-Paid Mother's Day Greeting Cards Review and Giveaway ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hallmark Postage-Paid Mother's Day Greeting Cards Review and Giveaway


Mother’s Day is a chance for us to give thanks for all moms given. The day gives us the opportunity to pause and celebrate the perfectly imperfect moments moms experience – the very moments that make motherhood meaningful. As we get ready to recognize moms this Mother’s Day, I wanted to share a new card innovation from Hallmark designed help make it a little bit easier to connect with all of the special moms (and mom figures) in our lives.

New for Mother’s Day 2011, Hallmark has partnered with the U.S. Postal Service to offer Postage-Paid Greetings – a line of cards that already includes postage. Just sign, seal and send! There are more than 90 Mother’s Day Postage-Paid Greetings to choose from, making it easier to celebrate your mom, mother-in-law, grandma, aunt, sister or anyone else who has been like a mother to you.


The postage is treated like a Forever stamp, and its value will always be equal to the price of a standard First-Class stamp, regardless of when it’s mailed. Postage-Paid Greetings are sold in Hallmark stores, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, CVS and other Hallmark distribution partners across the country. Mother’s Day Postage-Paid Greetings range from $2.69 - $3.99.

In addition to Mother’s Day Postage-Paid Greetings, Hallmark offers more than 200 “everyday” and seasonal Postage-Paid Greetings.


My Opinion
I had surgery yesterday (for the second time in five weeks!!) so I am not quite as prepared for Mother's Day as I should be. That is why I am so happy that I have Hallmark's Postage-Paid Mother's Day cards that I can just sign and send! No hobbling to get the stamps, no searching endlessly for envelopes or having to go buy Mother's Day cards at the store!

The Hallmark cards I received are so great and cute! There are cards for mothers, grandmothers, sisters, aunts...pretty much any mother you have in your life! :) I can't wait to send them out to all the special women and mothers in my life! I want everyone to know how much I appreciate what they have done for me and their children...and what better to do that with then a Hallmark card!!

I recommend Hallmark Postage-Paid Mother's Day greeting cards for everyone this Mother's Day! It makes sending out that special card really easy this year so that there are no excuses for why your Mother did not receive a Mother's Day card from you! :) She doesn't even need to know how easy it was to send it out!

Buy It: You can purchase all Postage-Paid Mother's Day cards for $2.69 - $3.99 at a Hallmark Gold Crown store near you (they are also available at Walmart, Walgreens and CVS.)

Win It: Hallmark is generously offering (1) pack of postage-paid greetings to TWO lucky winner!

Enter here for a chance to win:
(1) Pack of Hallmark Postage-paid Greeting Cards
(TWO WINNERS!!!!)

Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end May 18, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time.

2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile

3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only

How to Enter:

***Mandatory Entry***
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)

- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) or subscribe to my site by clicking on the orange button on the top right corner and tell me which one you did in a comment below

Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*

Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)

1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on right hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment

2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment

3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below

4) Become a Facebook fan of Hallmark and leave this comment on their wall if you would like: "I just entered for a chance to win a pack of Hallmark Postage-Paid Greeting Cards! Check it out and enter for yourself at www.thereviewstew.com"

5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)

Copy & Paste Tweet:

#Win a pack of Hallmark Postage-paid Greeting Cards from @TheReviewStew http://bit.ly/jCIjxv US ONLY! Ends 5-18 #giveaway

6) Tell me something about your mom or what you are doing for her this Mother's Day!

7) Grab my blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.

8) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)

9) Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)

(You can't vote on Top Mommy Blogs for an entry, but I would greatly appreciate your support there as well. All you have to do is click on the graphics (button below or on left side of site) and once you click on it, it counts as a vote. This allows for me to stay visible and keep getting great products to giveaway!!) 

If you like my site and giveaways... 
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me

Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and Hallmark will send your prize by mail.



* Thank you to Hallmark  for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

144 comments:

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

GFC = ArtsyBookish Gal

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/4 TBB vote!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/4 PF vote!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Subscribe to RSS Feed via Google Reader

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

FB Fan (Amy Sondova)

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Twitter follower: @artsybookishgal

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Liked Hallmark on FB & said you sent me!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/ArtsyBookishGal/status/65863397832523776

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

My mom is coming over for burgers on the grill and I'm taking her to see WATER FOR ELEPHANTS!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Put your button on my blog, BackseatReader.net.

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Entered Bioken giveaway!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Entered ProFlowers giveaway!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Shannon said...

gfc follower!

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

email subscriber

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

twitter follower

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

FB follower

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

voted top baby blogs

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

voted picket fences

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

entered pretzel crisps

snaugle81@gmail.com

Josefine said...

I am a current GFC follower.
jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I follow your RSS feed via My Yahoo.

Josefine said...

I entered the Bioken giveaway.

Josefine said...

I entered the Mondetta giveaway.

Josefine said...

I entered the HALO giveaway.

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

E said...

gfc [ name: E ]

ekieuuu@gmail.com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/5 TBB vote!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/5 PF vote!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/5 Tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/ArtsyBookishGal/status/66234785319755777

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/6 Voted for you on TBB!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/6 Voted for you on PF!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/6 Tweeted:https://twitter.com/#!/ArtsyBookishGal/status/66512863371595777

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

crystletellerday said...

gfc follower crystletellerday@yahoo.com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/7 TBB vote!

Amy the Greeting Card Fanatic // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/7 PF vote!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/7 Tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/ArtsyBookishGal/status/66881064286695425

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/7 Tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/ArtsyBookishGal/status/66881064286695425

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

Unknown said...

gfc follower (email in profile)

Unknown said...

fb fan jeanine f

Unknown said...

twitter follower neenee_is_me

Unknown said...

hallmark fb fan/posted (jeanine f)

Unknown said...

i had a new grandbaby for my mom for mother's day ;)

Unknown said...

voted on picket fence

Unknown said...

voted on top baby blogs

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/8 TBB Vote!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/8 PF Vote!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/8 Tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/ArtsyBookishGal/status/67272261979217920

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/9 Voted for you on TBB!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/9 Voted for you on PF!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Giant Sis said...

GFC follower!
wilburnnewsome atyahoodotcom

Giant Sis said...

FB fan of yours - liz t. n.
wilburnnewsome atyahoodotcom

Giant Sis said...

My mom passed away when I was 6, so Mother's Day is not a big holiday for me. For my mother-in-law, I sent my husband home to visit! He got to stay for 4 days and just spend time with his family - which his mom LOVED!
wilburnnewsome atyahoodotcom

Giant Sis said...

Voted on Top Baby Blogs!
wilburnnewsome atyahoodotcom

Giant Sis said...

Voted on the fence!
wilburnnewsome atyahoodotcom

dandmrobbins said...

I follow you on GFC. I like the ease of these cards.

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/10 Voted on TBB!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/10 Voted on PF!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/10 Tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/ArtsyBookishGal/status/68015699016167424

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

oceanrena said...

I am a follower and always am forgeting to buy cards

Linda said...

I follow you on GFC(Linda G)
mintstatesportswear(at)juno(dot)com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/11: Voted on TBB!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/11: Voted on PF!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/11 Tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/ArtsyBookishGal/status/68434426706673665

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Emily N. said...

entered ProFlowers

Heather S. said...

Email subscriber.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I like you on Facebook: Heather Schonrock Lyons
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I entered the Wellaby giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Vote for you today 5/12/11 on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I follow you on Twitter: @hslyons
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I entered the HBL giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I entered the GoPicnic giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

sweetsue said...

What a great idea! I follow you on GFC.
smchester at gmail dot com

kolpin said...

entered gopicnic

kolpin4680 at gmail dot com

kolpin said...

entered wellabys

kolpin4680 at gmail dot com

kolpin said...

entered proflowers

kolpin4680 at gmail dot com

kolpin said...

i sent my aunt (who's like a 2nd mom to me) a card which said just that

kolpin4680 at gmail dot com

kolpin said...

entered pretzel crisps

kolpin4680 at gmail dot com

J. 76 said...

I currently follow your blog publicly via Google Friend connect.

jaymee76 at gmail dot com

J. 76 said...

I subscribe to your blog via email.

jaymee76 at gmail dot com

J. 76 said...

My Mom is the type of mom that most people don't know exist. She is the person that always has my back, always loves me, and doesn't keep score or bring up mistakes I've made for future "use". I strive to be more like her--more forgiving, more understanding, and more fun.

jaymee76 at gmail dot com

J. 76 said...

I have entered another of your giveaways: Pretzel Crisps Giveaway.

jaymee76 at gmail dot com

J. 76 said...

I have entered another of your giveaways: $50 ProFlowers Gift Code Giveaway.

jaymee76 at gmail dot com

J. 76 said...

I have entered another of your giveaways: Bioken Shampoo and Conditioner Giveaway.

jaymee76 at gmail dot com

J. 76 said...

I have entered another of your giveaways: HBL Shampoo, Conditioner and Mousse Giveaway.

jaymee76 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I follow
Thanks for the entry!
Janna Johnson
jannajanna@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I follow you on Google Friend Connect under the name jmcharries

jmcharries@cox.net

Anonymous said...

I am an e-mail subscriber

jmcharries@cox.net

Anonymous said...

I like Hallmark on Facebook and commented at https://www.facebook.com/HALLMARK#!/jacob.charries/posts/10150191750916500

jmcharries@cox.net

Anonymous said...

I tweeted at http://twitter.com/#!/JCHARRIES/status/69610860515033088

jmcharries@cox.net

Anonymous said...

We took my mother out for dinner at her favorite restaurant and she loved it!

jmcharries@cox.net

Emily N. said...

GFC follower
email in profile

Erica C. said...

I'm a GFC follower :)

Mia J. said...

I follow on GFC.

mia at jacobsracing dot com

Unknown said...

gfc follower under amy16323
amy16323(at)gmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

my mom is my best friend
amy16323(at)gmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

i like review stew on fb
amy16323(at)gmail(dot)com

Jen lleras said...

i gfc follow

jennifer.lleras@gmail.com

Jen lleras said...

I email subscribe

jennifer.lleras@gmail.com

Jen lleras said...

I twitter follow

JLLERAS

jennifer.lleras@gmail.com

Jen lleras said...

I voted on top baby

jennifer.lleras@gmail.com

Jen lleras said...

I voted on top mommy

jennifer.lleras@gmail.com

Jen lleras said...

I voted on the fence

jennifer.lleras@gmail.com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/17 Voted on PF!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/17 Voted on TMB!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/17 Voted on TBB!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/17 Tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/ArtsyBookishGal/status/70547522795479040

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Miss Spoken said...

GFC Follower
gkstratos at yahoo dot com

Miss Spoken said...

Twitter follower @gkstratos

Anonymous said...

I follow you GFC Rebecca
spiersrp at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I subscribe via email.
spiersrp at gmail dot com

Miss Spoken said...

Gace mom a photo collage coffee mug for Mother's Day

Anonymous said...

I like you on facebook Rebecca Rps
spiersrp at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I follow you on twitter shiloh4u
spiersrp at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I voted for you on Picket Fence
spiersrp at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

My mom was the last of the Southern vamps, she loved the men, and they loved her back.
spiersrp at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I like Hallmark on facebook Rebecca Rps and left your comment.
spiersrp at gmail dot com

cman said...

I'm a GFC follower.
My email is in my profile.

cman said...

I'm an email subscriber.

cman said...

I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs.

cman said...

I voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs.

Breanne said...

I follow via GFC

bmweida at yahoo dot com

Breanne said...

I subscribe through Google Reader

Breanne said...

I follow you on Twitter @RazzMyBerry

susansmoaks said...

your email subscriber
susansmoaks at gmail dot com

Becky said...

Great giveaway! Follower via GFC!

rebecca31604 at juno dot com

dvice12 said...

I'm a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (e-mail in profile)

dvice12 said...

I Follow The Review Stew on Twitter

dvice12 said...

I Subscribe to your feed

Unknown said...

Subscribe to your feed
Jesskaufman at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

I'm a fan on Facebook
Jesskaufman at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

Follow you on twitter @mACMOMOF3
jESSKAUFMAN AT HOTMAIL DOT COM

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/18 Voted on TBB!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/18 Voted on TMB!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/18 Voted on PF!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com