My son has a jungle themed room with a light green wall color. He has the stick-on jungle animals all over the walls, the jungle curtains, and jungle bedding! I felt like this theme would last him through his younger years because I feel like little boys always love animals, right??!!
His favorite animals right now are the lion, giraffe, and monkey! One of his first animal noises was the roaring of the lion and the funny monkey noise! He just loves animals!!
I must also admit I am never done adding to his room decor and jungle themed collection! When I came across Baby Bedding Zone, I was in jungle baby bedding heaven! :)
They have such an amazing selection of unique nursery bedding, but it is so conveniently organized by baby bedding, toddler bedding, and kids bedding and also by sub-headings (such as jungle theme) that I found what I was looking for right away! I love that!
I absolutely love the great selection of boy jungle bedding I found! There wasn't just one design to choose from 2-4 in each category (baby, toddler, and kids!) That is so awesome! And of course they were all cute too!
And if you are like me and you just can't stick with just buying cute bedding, then you have to check out their cute selection of extras...like picture frames, clocks and hampers to match the bedding! I found a really cute monkey clock and jungle picture frames that would fit perfectly in my son's room!
So if you are looking to accessorize or create that super cute and coordinated nursery, then you have to head to Baby Bedding Zone and check out their vast selection of both girl and boy nursery bedding!
* This post is brought to you by BabyBeddingZone.com. All opinions are 100% mine!*








4 comments:
Hi, I am a new follower to The Review Stew from the Money Saving Michelle Blog Hop. Looking forward to finding reading more! I'd love if you could follow back as well =)
http://blog.annabean.com/
Just poppin' in for some Alexa love :)
simply adorable! Thanks for sharing!
I love that stuff too! I'm always a sucker for baby things, lol.
KC @ www.OnePlusOneIsFour.com
Post a Comment