TWO DAY BLOGOVERSARY GIVEAWAY EXTRAVAGANZA!!!! ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Thursday, April 7, 2011

TWO DAY BLOGOVERSARY GIVEAWAY EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!



If you are reading this, then I hope you are ready to get excited...I know I AM!!!!

I have a very special and exciting bit of news to share with you today...

On Saturday, The Review Stew, will be celebrating our ONE Year Blogoversary!!! 

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

To celebrate and thank you all for your support and loyalty, I have some AMAZING GIVEAWAYS tomorrow and Saturday!

The reviews and giveaways are going to highlight some of my FAVORITE products from the past year and give you a chance to WIN them!!!

Let me assure you, you are not going to want to miss these giveaways - they are yummy (let's just say their may be some ice cream and toffee involved) and beautiful (can we say, TWO dozen roses)!
Over $500 in giveaways in TWO DAYS!!!!

Make sure to watch for this special Blogoversary Button to mark our special giveaways!


And as always, THANK YOU ALL for all your support of my site! The awesome reviews and giveaways would not exist without you!!

I hope you have enjoyed all the reviews and giveaways of the past year as much as I have and I hope you enjoy my THANK YOU giveaways the next two days!

THANK YOU!!!!!



3 comments:

Quirky Homemaker said...

Congrats on your One year Blogoversary!!! Following now from a Friday hop!
Michelle
http://www.heartfeltbalancehandmadelife.blogspot.com

Tamara B. said...

Happy Blogoversary! I have loved every post and appreciate all of you hard work!

Felicia said...

Stopping by for the Friday Blog Hop and following.

You can find me here: http://feliciaslegend.blogspot.com

Hope to see you around.

Congrats on one year!!