Swanson Health Products Review and Giveaway ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Monday, April 4, 2011

Swanson Health Products Review and Giveaway


Since 1969, Swanson Health Products (SHP) has been providing affordable, high-quality vitamins and supplements directly to consumers. Started by Leland Swanson, SHP has grown over the past forty years from a small family-run business to a worldwide leader in low-cost natural health products. The company is not just the realization of one man's dream, it's the realization of the American Dream of small business success.

Swanson Health Products provides access to affordable vitamins, dietary supplements, organic foods, eco-friendly cleaning products and more through mail-order catalogs, an expansive website, as well as a retail store located in their hometown of Fargo, ND. While they have a lot to be proud of, SHP is perhaps most proud of the lifelong relationships they have built with their customers, many of whom have been with the company since the beginning.

Swanson brand products offer you the best quality supplements for the lowest possible prices. They also offer dozens of other respected national brands like TwinLab, the first company to offer complete lines of amino acids and fish oil supplements; Enzymatic Therapy, known for their rigorous testing protocols of products like Garlinase and the libido enhancer Hot Plants; and Alacer Corp., maker of the fizzy vitamin-C favorite Emergen-C. Swanson Health Products also continues to develop new products to add to the extensive Swanson Brands including Swanson Premium Brand ®, Swanson Organics and Lee Swanson Signature Line.

They also offer these brands:
•Burt's Bees
•Nature's Way
•JASON Cosmetics
•Kiss My Face
•Hyland's
•Zand
•E-Cloth
•Honey Stinger
•Peelu
•Schiff
•Jarrow Formulas
•DermaE
•Country Life
•Garden of Life
•Carlson
•Nutiva
•NOW Foods
•New Chapter
•Nature's Herbs


My Opinion
I was so excited to receive my package from Swanson Health Products because they sent so many awesome products from my favorite organic and natural brands - Tom’s of Maine toothpaste, Tom’s of Maine Lemongrass Deodorant, Alba Botanica Facial Toner, Very Clear Problem Skin Moisturizer, and Completely Kissable Vanilla Lip Balm!!!

My husband and I already use Tom's of Maine Toothpaste and LOVE IT! My teeth always feel clean and fresh after using Tom's of Maine toothpaste and I don't have to worry about the toxic and unnatural ingredients that are included in other toothpastes!


I have always wanted to try the Tom's of Maine deodorant so I was so excited to receive it! It worked great and smelled great. But best of all, it is natural and once again without any questionable ingredients!



The Facial Toner, Skin Moisturizer, and Lip Balm are all things I use everyday and LOVE! They are effective and natural and I never worry about what is going into my skin and into my body!


As for the Swanson Health Products website, I absolutely love their AMAZING and vast selection of all natural and organic products, food, supplements and so much more!!! I cannot believe how many products they offer and I could stay and look at all their products all day! Best of all, their prices are great and all their products can be bought at a great price!!

I recommend Swanson Health Products and all of the products I mentioned above to all people who have the same mission and passion that I do: to use natural and organic products in every aspect of their lives! They offer the best variety and selection of natural and organic products I have ever seen and they carry all of my favorite brands!

Buy It: You can purchase all products mentioned above (and so much more!) on the Swanson Health Products website.

Win It: Swanson Health Products is generously offering (1) $10 gift certificate to a lucky winner!

Enter here for a chance to win:
$10 gift certificate to Swanson Health Products

Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end April 18, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time.

2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile

3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only

How to Enter:

***Mandatory Entry***
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)

- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) and tell me you are currently one or became one in a comment below

Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*

Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)

1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on right hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment

2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment

3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below

4) Become a Facebook fan of Swanson Health Products and leave this comment on their wall if you would like: "I just entered for a chance to win a $10 GC to Swanson Health Products! Check it out and enter for yourself at www.thereviewstew.com"

5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)

Copy & Paste Tweet:

#Win a $10 Swanson Health Products Gift Certficate from @TheReviewStew! http://goo.gl/fb/zjSDr US ONLY! Ends 4-18 #giveaway

6) Go to the Swanson Health Products website and look over their site. Tell me a product(s) that you would love to get from their site!

7) Grab my blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.

8) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)

9) Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)

Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and Swanson Health Products will send your prize by email.

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me



* Thank you to Swanson Health Products for their products for review! Disclosure - These products were given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

141 comments:

Josefine said...

I am a current GFC follower.
jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I would like to try the Swanson Tea Tree Oil conditioner.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I entered the Apothica giveaway.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I entered the Name Frame giveaway.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I entered the Whirl Laser Mouse giveaway.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I entered the Belvedere Designs giveaway.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I entered the CookiesKids.com giveaway.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Karen said...

GFC Follower :)

Karen Gonyea
ktgonyea at gmail.com

Karen said...

entered cookieskids :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Karen said...

entered nameframe :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Karen said...

entered belvedere :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Karen said...

entered apothica :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Erika said...

I am a current GFC follower.
Thanks!
Musingsfromasahm at gmail dot com

Erika said...

Follow you on Twitter (Erika105)

Erika said...

I like Swanson on FB & commented - Erika B

Erika said...

tweet - http://twitter.com/#!/Erika105/status/55589324292493314

Erika said...

entered Tangled

Erika said...

Top Baby Blog vote

Heather S. said...

Currently a GFC follower.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Email subscriber.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I like you on Facebook: Heather Schonrock Lyons
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I follow you on Twitter: @hslyons
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Visited website, and I would love to get the Women's Prime Multi.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered Belvedere giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered NameFrame giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered Tangled giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered CookiesKids.com giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered Coffee and Tea Sampler giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Josefine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/55808447974875137
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Erika said...

Picket Fence vote

Erika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erika said...

Top Baby Blog vote

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/56081908576161792
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Patricia N said...

I’m a current follower of your blog via GFC as pmnsl95
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I'm a Facebook fan of The Review Stew

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/56174146467528705

Patricia N said...

I would love to try the Swanson Ultra
Wrinkle Cream with DMAE & CoQ10

Patricia N said...

I entered the Lips-n-Eyes Organizer giveaway

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Erika said...

Picket Fence vote

Erika said...

Top Baby Blog vote

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/56430358824095744
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/56452071867686912

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/56771540678750208
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/56791083258085376

mcintosh said...

Follower and yahoo subscriber

hopewellhenry@yahoo.com

Josefine said...

I subscribe to your feed at jteneback at yahoo dot com.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Denise S. said...

GFC follower
lazybones344 at gmail dot com

Denise S. said...

I would like to try their Swanson Premium Feverfew.
lazybones344 at gmail dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/57128130812456960
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Baby blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

dawns41 said...

I am already a GFC follower as dawns41.
dawns_horizen@yahoo.com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/57155133154394113
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/57385274426130432
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Mommy Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

danielle said...

follower on GFC.
email in profile

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/57972900090744832
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/58158857813377024

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I entered the Eggland's Best giveaway

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/58516538717782016
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

eclairre said...

I follow! (email in my profile).

eclairre said...

Entered "Rainbow Roses Review and Giveaway"

eclairre said...

"Bea's Gift Basket Review and Giveaway"

eclairre said...

Entered "Tungsten Toffee Review and Giveaway"

eclairre said...

Entered "Arctic Zero Review and Giveaway"

eclairre said...

Entered "Eight O' Clock Coffee and Good Earth Tea Review and Giveaway"

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/58876672304353280
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

speck135les said...

current gfc follower speck135les at yahoo

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/59309633617137664
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Becky Davis said...

follow on gfc-becky davis
bdavisnc at gmail dot com

Becky Davis said...

subscribe to email
bdavisnc at gmail dot com

Becky Davis said...

fan on the Review Stew on FB-becky watts davis
bdavisnc at gmail dot com

Becky Davis said...

follow on twitter-bdavisnc88
bdavisnc at gmail dot com

Becky Davis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky Davis said...

tweeted about giveaway
http://twitter.com/#!/bdavisnc88/status/59463413310566400
bdavisnc at gmail dot com

Becky Davis said...

I would like to try the Swanson Premium Glucosamine, Chondroitin, & MSM
bdavisnc at gmail dot com

Becky Davis said...

badge toward bottom of page.
http://www.dutchgirlsfavoritethings.com/p/blogs-i-love.html
bdavisnc at gmail dot com

Becky Davis said...

entered the silk giveaway
bdavisnc at gmail dot com

Becky Davis said...

entered the Rainbow Roses Giveaway
bdavisnc at gmail dot com

Becky Davis said...

voted on top baby blog
bdavisnc at gmail dot com

Becky Davis said...

voted on the fence
bdavisnc at gmail dot com

Becky Davis said...

http://www.facebook.com/becknc88/posts/10150157433259336
posted on their wall. (I don't think they appreciated it though)
bdavisnc at gmail dot com

Becky Davis said...

entered the Choice Organic Teas Giveaway
bdavisnc at gmail dot com

Erika said...

Picket Fence vote

Erika said...

Top Baby Blog vote

Erika said...

entered butt naked baby

Erika said...

entered warm traditions

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/59609239882186752
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Kristen said...

I currently follow on GFC.

kolpin said...

NEW gfc follower kolpin
kolpin4680 at gmail dot com

kolpin said...

VOTED ON PF
kolpin4680 at gmail dot com

kolpin said...

I like the 100% Certified Organic Freeze-Dried Strawberry Slices
kolpin4680 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

just became a google connect follower
deadmonkeys90@yahoo.com

kolpin said...

entered beas

kolpin said...

entered tungsten toffee Giveaway

kolpin said...

entered Arctic Zero Giveaway

kolpin said...

entered EatSmart Luggage

kolpin said...

entered Choice Organic Teas

esldiane@gmail.com said...

I follow and want to try the tea ol conditioner
Diane Baum
esldiane@gmail.com

msrodeobrat said...

new follower of you on gfc as msrodeobrat
addictedtorodeo at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I just started following you on GFC as Angie Dixon. I love Swanson, order from them all the time.

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/59956305581973504
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Anonymous said...

I am currently a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect. garrettsambo@aol.com

Becky Parkin said...

I'm a follower of you on My Yahoo.
blep7901@yahoo.com

Becky Parkin said...

I LIKE you on Facebook.

Becky Parkin said...

I would like Desert Essence Organics Vanilla Chai Hand and Body Lotion from Swanson.

Becky Parkin said...

I LIKE Swanson Health on FaceBook.

Becky Parkin said...

I entered the Butt Naked Baby contest.

susansmoaks said...

i am currently a follower on gfc susansmoaks
susansmoaks at gmail dot com

susansmoaks said...

email subscriber
susansmoaks at gmail dot com

Denise S. said...

I entered the Bea's Gift Basket giveaway.
lazybones344 at gmail dot com

Denise S. said...

I entered the Scott Naturals giveaway.
lazybones344 at gmail dot com