Happy April Fool's Day!!! ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy April Fool's Day!!!



Hope Everyone is having a great April Fool's Day!

Did anyone get "fooled" really good this year?? How about how a good story on how you fooled someone else??

Please, please tell..... :)


Congrats Winners!

O-Cedar ProMist Giveaway Winner #219 - clynsg


Kiddie Catch-All Giveaway Winner #188 - paula michele 


PopCorners Giveaway Winner #40 - 5webs 


Crane Humidifier Giveaway #141 - eek031880@hotmail.com


TruKid Giveaway Winner #11 - Kimberly

3 comments:

TheSmellyArmpit said...

Yep, every year my sister and/or my dad fools me. This year my sister convinced me she needed help cutting out 1000 crafts for her churches vacation Bible school because she had to cut out 30000 total. Yep, I would like to say I was sleepy and that's why I bought what she was selling. LOL

I did get her back though and had her believing that in my past my exboyfriend took me to a Reinassiance fair, fought for my honor, and won me the title of queen. teehee I can't believe she fell for it. ahahaha!

TJ @ MeasuringFlower.com said...

Cool blog design! New follower from Friday Blog Hop. Have a good night! :-)
Measuring Flower

BrendaC said...

Congrats winners, I just hopped by and became your newest GFC follower, drop by my blog at WV Stitcher when you get a chance. Have a fantastic week!