Imagine a unique twist to your grab-and-go meal! That is what you will find from Kim and Scott's Gourmet Pretzels!
They offer an assortment of amazing, ready-to-heat pretzels, using ALL-NATURAL and PREMIUM ingredients, like freshly shredded cheeses, hearty spices, unbleached flour and whole grains. They combine a traditional European recipe with their own special twist, creating a truly handmade soft pretzel that is great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
Their pretzels are:
-All-Natural-Source of Whole Grain
-No Trans Fats
-Premium Ingredients
-Twisted by Hand & Made from Scratch
-No Hydrogenated Oils
-Microwavable
-Made in a Nut-Free Faciility-No Preservatives
My Opinion
Let me just start by saying I am a HUGE fan of soft pretzels so I was so excited to try Kim & Scott's Gourmet Pretzels!
I generously received the Cheddar Jalepeno, Pizza Pretzel, and the Grilled Cheese Pretzels to review.
My favorite was the Cheddar Jalepeno pretzels! I like my food a little spicy and these were the perfect mix of cheesy and spicy!
All the pretzels baked really quickly in the oven (or microwave!) and came out perfectly cheesy and chewy! They were a little smaller than I initially thought they would be, but that makes them perfect for a small breakfast, dinner or especially snack!
I also love that they have SO MANY different varieties of pretzels. They even have breakfast pretzels!!!
I recommend Kim & Scott's Gourmet Pretzels for all soft pretzel lovers! You will never have to make a trip to your local mall or soft pretzel retailer when you have these in the freezer! They heat quickly and taste great! And there is a flavor for every meal of the day!









2 comments:
Following from the Welcome Wednesday Blog Hop. Can't wait for you to stop by my blog :D
http://opalstevens.blogspot.com
Oh yum. I think I could eat these every day and not get tired of them. I love how natural and healthy they are. It would be a good item to keep in the fridge for when the grands come over.
New GFC follower from I love blogging.
Blessings,
Pamela
Post a Comment