Jockey proudly introduces Jockey staycool, a new line of innovative underwear and tops that regulate skin temperature to keep you feeling cool and comfortable all day long. The new product line blends fashion and technology to offer a unique solution in a variety of silhouettes for both men and women.
Jockey is the first company to market both women’s and men’s underwear treated with Outlast® technology to the U.S. market, which was originally developed for NASA to help balance temperature fluctuations in space.
Women’s Jockey® staycool garments are made from 95% Cotton/5% Spandex and men’s are 100% cotton.
The Jockey® staycool line currently includes:
-For Women: Reversible Crew Neck / V-Neck Shirt; Reversible Crew Neck/V-Neck Tank; Bikini; Hi Cut; Modern Brief
-For Men: Crew Neck T-Shirt; V-Neck T-Shirt; Low Rise Brief; Boxer Brief; Athletic Midway Brief
I am always on the lookout for comfortable (and cool, especially for spring and summer heat!) underwear and I definitely know my husband is always on the lookout for comfortable underwear and undershirts because he hates sweating and being uncomfortable!
He absolutely loves his new Jockey staycool undershirts and underwear because they are lightweight and really helps keep him cool! He loves to wear these staycool undershirts under suits and dress clothes because it will keep him cool even in the hot and humidity!
I love the new staycool underwear I received because they are REALLY comfortable and are great for exercising outside in the heat and humidity!
I recommend Jockey staycool garments for all women and men! Never sweat through your undergarments again with these staycool undergarments! All of their line is super comfortable and I highly recommend adding them to your summer wardrobe!
Buy It: You can purchase all Jockey staycool garments for $21 for women’s tops, 2/$27 for men’s, and 3/$22.50-$29.50 for underwear on the Jockey staycool website or local retail stores.








1 comments:
I found your blog through an Alexa hop and am now following you on GFC, FB, & Twitter. I'd love it if you could stop by http://moneysavvymichelle.com and follow me back. Thanks and have a great weekend!
Post a Comment