I have found two new companies that fit our family perfectly! Tata Global Beverages has two great award-winning companies: Eight O'Clock Coffee and Good Earth Tea.
Celebrating their 150th anniversary and best known for its #1-selling whole bean coffee, Eight O’Clock Coffee offers a full line of gourmet coffee varieties in ground and whole bean forms. Eight O’Clock Coffee is available at most retailers throughout the country.
Good Earth is dedicated to brewing goodness into each and every cup of their delicious, premium all-natural teas, ensuring a purity and authenticity in a wide variety of blends. One of the first American herbal companies and a leader in specialty tea, Good Earth Teas brings full flavored, healthy teas from around the world to the U.S. They use top quality ingredients in unique combinations to give you richer, more flavorful teas to savor every day.
My Opinion
Like I mentioned my husband and I are big tea and coffee drinkers - all year round! So when I saw both Eight O' Clock Coffee and Good Earth Tea, I knew I had found the perfect fit for my family!My favorite part about Good Earth Tea is that they offer an organic variety of teas! My favorite flavor was the Organic Apricot Ginger Black Tea. It was so sweet and full of flavor and it is just a great addition to my morning routine!
My husband (and all of our guests!) love Eight O' Clock Coffee! Their favorite flavor was Hazelnut and I have many guests request it everytime they come over! The smell is to die for...and so is the flavor!
I recommend Eight O' Clock Coffee and Good Earth Tea for all people that love a warm drink in the morning (or anytime!) to get them going! Both these brands have been a tasty addition to our day and I know you will love them too!
Buy It: You can purchase Eight O' Clock Coffee and Good Earth Tea at many local retailers!
Win It: Enter to win (1) Eight O'Clock Mocha and Hazelnut Coffee and a Good Earth Tea Variety Pack!
Enter here for a chance to win:
Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end April 15, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time.
2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile
3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only
How to Enter:
***Mandatory Entry***
***Mandatory Entry***
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)
- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) and tell me you are currently one or became one in a comment below
Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*
Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*
Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)
1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on right hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment
2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment
3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below
4) Become a Facebook fan of Good Earth Tea and leave this comment on their wall if you would like: "I just entered for a chance to win a variety pack of Good Earth Teas! Check it out and enter for yourself at www.thereviewstew.com"
5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)
Copy & Paste Tweet:
#Win a Good Earth Tea and Eight O' Clock Coffee Prize Pack from @TheReviewStew http://goo.gl/fb/VRXu2 US ONLY! Ends 4-15 #giveaway
6) Become a Facebook fan of Eight O' Clock Coffee and leave this comment on their wall if you would like: "I just entered for a chance to win Hazelnut and Mocha Coffee from Eight O'Clock Coffee! Check it out and enter for yourself at http://www.thereviewstew.com/"
7) Grab my NEW blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.
8) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)
9) Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)
10) Follow Eight O' Clock Coffee on Twitter and Tweet that @thereviewstew sent you
10) Follow Eight O' Clock Coffee on Twitter and Tweet that @thereviewstew sent you
Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and Tata Global Beverages will send your prize by mail.
* Thank you to Tata Global Beverages for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*









207 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 207 Newer› Newest»following you back from Thebabybottomline.com
I'm currently following via GFC: abfantom
abfantom at yahoo dot com
I voted for The Review Stew on Picket Fence Blogs.
abfantom at yahoo dot com
I voted for The Review Stew on Top Baby Blogs.
abfantom at yahoo dot com
I entered the Whirl Mini Laser Mouse giveaway
abfantom at yahoo dot com
I am a gfc follower.
debbie
twoofakind12@yahoo.com
I am a email subscriber.
twoofakind12@yahoo.com
i am currently a blog follower(ginger)
cyclona66 at aol dot com
email subscriber
cyclona66 at aol dot com
GFC follower
lazybones344 at gmail dot com
I follow you on twitter: @lazybones344
I follow 8OClockCoffee on twitter: @lazybones344
I entered the Apothica giveaway.
lazybones344 at gmail dot com
I entered the Tangled giveaway.
lazybones344 at gmail dot com
I like a good cup of coffee in the morning and a good hot cup of tea in the evening. I am following gfc m7c57.
I am a GFC follower (apoalillo)
apoalillo AT hoTmAil (dot) com
follow you mrs.mommyyatgmail
I am currently a gfc friend
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
I subscribed and confirmed via email
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
I joined you on twitter as mbm218
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
tweet:
http://twitter.com/#!/mbm218/status/54045011737718784
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
I voted for you on Picket Fence
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com
Facebook fan of The Review Stew
Rebecca Smith
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com
Follow The Review Stew on Twitter
@LilyBearLove
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com
Like Good Earth Tea on FB
Rebecca Smith
http://www.facebook.com/GoodEarthTea/posts/157527297640493
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/LilyBearLove/status/54190477066510336
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com
Like Eight O'Clock Coffee on FB
Rebecca Smith
http://www.facebook.com/EightOClockCoffee/posts/104219616330692
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com
Voted via Picket Fence Blogs
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com
I follow you on GFC(Linda G)
mintstatesportswear(at)juno(dot)com
I'm currently following via GFC
merleandtina@Yahoo.com
subscribe via email
merleandtina@Yahoo.com
follow you on twitter
merleandtina@Yahoo.com
http://twitter.com/#!/HappyTina0115/status/54214262272442368
merleandtina@Yahoo.com
voted at on the fence
merleandtina@Yahoo.com
I follow with gfc as Shilo Beedy
shilobeedy@gmail.com
Tweet:
http://twitter.com/#!/mbm218/status/54339552504061952
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
daily Picket Fence vote
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
New GFC Follower
pbabcock2004(at)yahoo(dot)com
I like you on FB
pbabcock2004(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow you on Twitter
pbabcock2004(at)yahoo(dot)com
Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/chvydupont24/status/54345240529731584
pbabcock2004(at)yahoo(dot)com
Currently a follow on GFC
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
Subscribe to your feed
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
facebook fan
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
follow on twitter as @jenhedger
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
Facbook fan of Good Earth Teas and left the message on their wall.
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
Tweeted
http://twitter.com/jenhedger/status/54423780558249984
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
facebook fan of Eight O'Clock coffee and left message on their wall
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
Voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
Following on gfc (clc408)
Email is in my profile
Like you on fb (Cynthia Conley)
Like Good Earth Tea on fb (Cynthia Conley)
Commented
http://www.facebook.com/GoodEarthTea?ref=s&sk=wall#!/GoodEarthTea/posts/210202195657428
I follow on gfc.
choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com
http://twitter.com/#!/HappyTina0115/status/54700026391302145
merleandtina@yahoo.com
I follow you on GFC.
mia at jacobsracing dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/HappyTina0115/status/54903318606131200
merleandtina@yahoo.com
I follow you on GFC.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I entered the Apothica giveaway.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I entered the Name Frame giveaway.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I entered the Whirl Laser Mouse giveaway.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I entered the Belvedere Designs giveaway.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I entered the CookiesKids.com giveaway.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/mbm218/status/54999415026495489
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
daily Picket Fence vote
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
daily Top Baby Blog vote
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
I gfc
I sub to email
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I am currently a GFC follower. calvad at aol dot com
I'm a current GFC follower!
nrdunningATgmailDOTcom
I follow you on twitter (ohstac)
nrdunningATgmailDOTcom
tweet
http://twitter.com/ohstac/status/55409292014141440
nrdunningATgmailDOTcom
gfc follower
snaugle81@gmail.com
voted top mommy blogs
snaugle81@gmail.com
voted top baby blogs
snaugle81@gmail.com
voted picket fences
snaugle81@gmail.com
Currently a GFC follower.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Entered Belvedere giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Entered NameFrame giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Entered Tangled giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Entered CookiesKids.com giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
I follow you on GFC for a whilw
I like Review Stew omn FB
I follow you on Twitter
espacularaiesa
I tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/espacularaiesa/status/55692056215040001
I like good earth tea on fb
I like Eight o'clock on FB
Tweet:
http://twitter.com/#!/mbm218/status/55693983569035264
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
daily Picket Fence vote
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
daily Top Baby Blogs vote
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/55806720664023040
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
tweet:
http://twitter.com/#!/mbm218/status/56066903826894848
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
Daily Picket Fence vote
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
daily Top Baby Blog vote
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/56081437912338432
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
I follow your blog via google friend connect - Niecey
nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
(new follower)
I like them on facebook
Niecey Docherty
nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
and commented
http://www.facebook.com/GoodEarthTea/posts/207035425981461
I tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/goodieslist/status/56116761866678272
nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
I like eight o clock coffee on facebook
Niecey Docherty
nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
and commented
http://www.facebook.com/nieceyd/posts/10150165955898748
I voted for you on top baby blogs
nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
I voted for you on picket fence
nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
I am already a follower on GFC.
Just started following. My e-mail is in profile.
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
tweet:
http://twitter.com/#!/mbm218/status/56413314779062272
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
daily Picket Fence vote
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
daily Top Baby Blog vote
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
I have been a Follower by GFC as dawns41.
dawns_horizen@yahoo.com
http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/56429721424105472
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
I entered the Bea's Gift Basket giveaway.
abfantom at yahoo dot com
brookers001@hotmail.com following via GOOGLE!
:)
I follow you on GFC (ohkeeka)
ohkeeka at gmail dot com
I follow you with Google Reader
ohkeeka at gmail dot com
I follow you on Twitter (@ohkeeka)
ohkeeka at gmail dot com
I voted for The Review Stew on Picket Fence Blogs.
ohkeeka at gmail dot com
I follow on GFC.
Marcia Goss
marcia.goss@gmail.com
I follow The Review Stew on Twitter @mgoss123.
marcia.goss@gmail.com
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/mbm218/status/56753799158697984
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
daily Picket Fence vote
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
daily Top Baby Blog vote
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/56771161522057216
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
I'm a current follower on GFC!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I follow on GFC (jenniferscott)
fw at fortworthonthecheap dot com
I follow on Twitter @TXsweeper
fw at fortworthonthecheap dot com
Entered the Tungsten Toffee giveaway.
fw at fortworthonthecheap dot com
Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/TXSweeper/status/56854477961052160
fw at fortworthonthecheap dot com
Follow Eight O Clock on Twitter and tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/TXSweeper/status/56854891771076608
fw at fortworthonthecheap dot com
I subscribe to your feed at jteneback at yahoo dot com.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/57127796769685504
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Voted for you today on Top Baby Blog
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/TXSweeper/status/57216300098928640
fw at fortworthonthecheap dot com
Voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs!
fw at fortworthonthecheap dot com
Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs!
fw at fortworthonthecheap dot com
I currently follow your blog publicly via Google Friend connect. jaymee76 at gmail dot com
I Like The Review Stew on Facebook (Hudgins). jaymee76 at gmail dot com
I have entered another of your giveaways: TWO Dozen Purple Roses Giveaway.
jaymee76 at gmail dot com
I voted for The Review Stew on Picket Fence Blogs on 4/11. jaymee76 at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/57554132181061632
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Tweet http://twitter.com/TXSweeper/status/57579518960992257
fw at fortworthonthecheap dot com
Voted for you on Picket Fence!
fw at fortworthonthecheap dot com
already following you via GFC
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
subscribed via email
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
Jamie Brigham
AAF of yours on facebook-
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
already following you on twitter-
@cinderella10383
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
Liked Good Earth Tea on facebook and wrote on their wall-
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
http://www.facebook.com/GoodEarthTea/posts/164737720249474
Tweeted about giveaway- @cinderella10383
http://twitter.com/#!/Cinderella10383/status/57675090657161216
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
Fan of eight o'clock coffee and wrote on their wall-
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
http://www.facebook.com/EightOClockCoffee/posts/117629071649733
Entered Bea's gift basket giveaway
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
entered swim spot giveaway
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
entered cookiekids giveaway
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
Voted for you at we're on the fence
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
Entered Brita Pitcher giveaway-
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
I Entered two dozen rainbow roses giveaway
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
Voted for you today on Top Mommy Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
Tweet: http://twitter.com/TXSweeper/status/57941828019822593
fw at fortworthonthecheap dot com
Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs!
fw at fortworthonthecheap dot com
I’m a subscriber via RSS Feed (Google Reader).
lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com
I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs!
lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com
I follow you on GFC - janetfaye
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
Tweet: http://twitter.com/TXSweeper/status/58304219085676544
fw at fortworthonthecheap dot com
Entered "Rainbow Roses Review and Giveaway"
"Bea's Gift Basket Review and Giveaway"
Entered "Tungsten Toffee Review and Giveaway"
Entered "Arctic Zero Review and Giveaway"
Entered "Swanson Health Products Review and Giveaway"
I follow Review Stew via GFC (Cennywenny).
kiwidragon117 at yahoo dot com
I follow Review Stew via Twitter (@Cennywenny)
kiwidragon117 at yahoo dot com
I am currently a follower.
edgenemmers@gmail.com
love good earth. Would like to try 8:00>
Already a GFC follower
april dot vrugtman at gmail dot com
Subscribed to your feed with google reader. Thanks so much! pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net
I liked them on facebook and left the message. facebook name Pamela Shockley
Thanks so much! pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net
i am currently a follower on gfc susansmoaks
susansmoaks at gmail dot com
email subscriber
susansmoaks at gmail dot com
your fb fan tony l smoaks
susansmoaks at gmail dot com
I am currently a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect. garrettsambo@aol.com
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I am currently a follower
currant GFC follower
(willdebbie)
subscribe in google reader
willdebbie97 at yahoo dot com
Facebook fan
(christal fuller couturier)
willdebbie97 at yahoo dot com
Fan of Good Earth Tea
willdebbie97 at yahoo dot com
christal F C
Tweet 4/14: http://twitter.com/#!/TXSweeper/status/58666855950319616
fw at fortworthonthecheap dot com
Post a Comment