Alcea Collection Jewelry Outlet has got the latest looks for less. Edgy, elegant, vintage, glam or flirty – whatever your personal style, you’ll find it at Alcea.
Alcea's collection features one of the largest costume jewelry selections on the web. Stock up on your favorite styles to create savvy spring ensembles this Spring!
My Opinion
I received some really fabulous and gorgeous jewelry from Alcea! I am not usually a costume jewelry kind of gal but I liked everything Alcea sent - I love that it pushed me out of my comfort zone and helped me look chic and elegant!Here are some of my favorite pieces:
This necklace would look great with a cute shirt or dress! I love the extra long length and the black glass beads!
This ring is one of my new favorite accessories for any outfit! The pearl is my birthstone so it is especially special for me! I love the chunkiness of the ring and the elastic band so it can fit any finger I choose!I recommend Alcea Collection Jewelry Outlet for all costume jewelry lovers! They have a great selection of necklaces, earrings, braceletes and rings and you are sure to find SO MANY favorites for every occasion! I know I did!! The best part is they are all really affordable so you won't break the bank and you can buy ALL your favorites! :)
Buy It: You can purchase all Alcea Collection Jewelry from the Alcea Collection Jewelry Outlet
Win It: The Alcea Collection is generously offering (1) "Square Lollipop” necklace in Slate to a lucky winner!
Enter here for a chance to win:
Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end May 11, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time. 2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile
3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only
How to Enter:
***Mandatory Entry***
***Mandatory Entry***
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)
- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) or subscribe to my site by clicking on the orange button on the top right corner and tell me which one you did in a comment below
Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*
Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*
Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)
1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on right hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)
2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment
3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below
4) Become a Facebook fan of The Alcea Collection Jewelry Outlet and leave this comment on their wall if you would like: "I just entered for a chance to win a Square Lollipop Necklace from The Alcea Collection! Check it out and enter for yourself at www.thereviewstew.com"
5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)
Copy & Paste Tweet:
#Win an @AlceaCollection Square Lollipop Necklace from @TheReviewStew!http://bit.ly/hJgtr7 US ONLY! Ends 5-11 #giveaway
6) Follow Alcea Collection on Twitter and Tweet that @thereviewstew sent you!
7) Grab my blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.
8) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)
9) Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)
(You can't vote on Top Mommy Blogs for an entry, but I would greatly appreciate your support there as well. All you have to do is click on the graphics (button below or on left side of site) and once you click on it, it counts as a vote. This allows for me to stay visible and keep getting great products to giveaway!!)
If you like my site and giveaways...
Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and Alcea Collection Jewelry Outlet will send your prize by mail.
* Thank you to Alcea Collection Jewelry Outlet for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*










93 comments:
I follow - eclairre(at)Ymail(dot)com
Entered alexia foods
entered hadny paint trays
entered eggland's best
Entered walmart/energizer
I follow your blog via GFC and Google Reader.
losweep @ gmail dot com
I subsribe to yourblog via email.
losweep @ gmail dot com
I entered the Eggland's Best giveaway.
losweep @ gmail dot com
I follow your blog on FB.
losweep @ gmail dot com
I follow your blog on Twitter.
losweep @ gmail dot com
I tweeted the giveaway: http://twitter.com/#!/losweep/status/63388280548360193
losweep @ gmail dot com
I follow on gfc.
choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow.Thanks for the chance.
mogrill12@yahoo.com
I gfc
I sub to email
Entered "Go Picnic Meals Review and Giveaway"
I'm a gfc - victoria99
flophasit at yahoo dot com
I subscribed via email
I LIKE you on facebook - I'm victoria liester
I follow you on twitter - @win_giveaways
Your button is on my blog - www.waltdisneyworldtravel.blogspot.com
I voted for you on the fence.
flophasit at yahoo dot com
I entered the Boon Groovy & Modware giveaway
I entered the Alexia Food Gift Pack giveaway
I entered the MPG item of choice giveaway
I entered the Wellabys cheese ups giveaway
I entered the Bioken Shampoo & Conditioner giveaway
I follow The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect as strawberry.
sweetstrawberryjam at yahoo dot com
I Subscribe to your feed at sweetstrawberryjam at yahoo dot com
I'm a Facebook fan of The Review Stew as Audrey F.
sweetstrawberryjam at yahoo dot com
Follow you on GFC! Cristy Rogers
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/markcristy3378/status/65855960714981376
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
Email subscriber!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
Entered Peter Cottontail and Veggietales!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
Entered Groovy + Modware!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
Entered Alexia Foods!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
Entered Comfortluxe!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
Love the necklace! Thanks for the intro!
I follow on GFC and via RSS!
tsue1136 at yahoo dot com
email subscriber :)
tuse1136 at yahoo dot com
Friend on FB (terri satterlee)
tsue1136 at yahoo dot com
Follow on twitter tsue1136
tsue1136 at yahoo dot com
Like Alcea on FB (terri satterlee) and left comment
follow Alcea on twitter and tweeted you sent me their way :)
tsue1136 at yahoo dot com
friend of yours on facebook
adrienne zedella
chichijunk at cs dot com
getting your newsletter
chichijunk at cs dot com
entered the knudsen giveaway
chichijunk at cs dot com
entered the bloken shampoo giveaway
chichijunk at cs dot com
entered the HBL shampoo giveaway
entered the pretzel crisps giveaway
I follow via GFC!
Dana West
dana10879@yahoo.com
I follow you on Twitter
@SETexasMama
dana10879@yahoo.com
I follow Alcea Collection on Twitter
@SETexasMama
dana10879@yahoo.com
Tweeted!
dana10879@yahoo.com
http://twitter.com/#!/SETexasMama/status/67962002978512898
I like Alcea Collection on FB
Dana West
dana10879@yahoo.com
I entered the MPG giveaway!
dana10879@yahoo.com
Voted on Top Baby Blogs
dana10879@yahoo.com
Voted on the fence!
dana10879@yahoo.com
Following via GFC, thanks!
Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com
I'm a GFC follower.
My email is in my profile.
I'm an email subscriber.
I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs.
I voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs.
I am a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect. garrettsambo@aol.com
I am a GFC follower-Laura Emerson
I liked Alcea on Facebook and told them you sent me.
I like you on Facebook.
I entered Alexia Foods.
follow you on twitter @cooks1978
cookster77@aol.com
like alcea collectoin on facebook and wrote that I entered this contest on their wall Erin COok
cookster77@aol.com
follow alcea collection on twitter @cooks1978
cookster77@aol.com
voted for you on we're on the fence
cookster77@aol.com
I am currently a follower on gfc susansmoaks.
susansmoaks at gmail dot com
email subscriber
susansmoaks at gmail dot com
gfc follower (katherine)
kylie8cake (at) gmail (dot) com
liked the review stew facebook (kate dunn)
kylie8cake (at) gmail (dot) com
following review stew on twitter (kylienkate)
kylie8cake (at) gmail (dot) com
google friend klp1965
kathypease(at)gmail(dot)com
rss google feed subscriber
kathypease(at)gmail(dot)com
http://twitter.com/klp1965/status/68336925496459264
entered Alexia Foods Giveaway
voted wotf
GFC follower: Atreau.
i follow via google
diane Baum
esldiane@gmail.com
I follow gfc
kat_emerick@yahoo.com
already email subscriber
kat_emerick@yahoo.com
Friend Connected on Google! jlo5616 (Gmail)
Twitter friend! jlo5616 (Gmail)
Facebook friend! jlo5616 (Gmail)
Tweeted about Alcea giveaway! jlo5616 (Gmail)
Entered Santa Cruz giveaway! jlo5616 (Gmail)
Entered Alexia giveaway! jlo5616 (Gmail)
Voted on We're On The Fence! jlo5616 (Gmail)
Voted on Top Baby Blogs! jlo5616 (Gmail)
Post a Comment