SwimSpot is an easy-to-navigate site that helps you browse through hundreds of different bathing suits. You have the option to shop via brand (Hurley, Luxe by Lisa Vogel, Guess); fit solution (Pear, Apple, Athletic); style (trendy monokini, one piece swimsuit, womens swimsuit coverup); size (swim DD cup, underwire support bikini top, plus sized one-piece swimsuit); solids/patterns (black triangle bikini, floral swimsuit separates, pattern bathing suits for women); and price (swimsuits on sale, inexpensive swimsuits, discount swim suits).
They are a very unique site because they have the Bikini Builder application. You as the shopper can mix and match - mismatch if you please - from hundreds of swimwear bikini tops and bottoms, modest swimsuit tankini tops, swimsuit boy shorts, and tons of other styles and designs. No other swimwear website in the world offers an application that makes it this easy to shop and build one-of-a-kind women's swimwear and swimwear separates bikinis.
One of my favorite brands on SwimSpot is the Reef Designer Swimwear. If you are looking for "Flirty" women's swimwear, then the Reef brand is for you! Their suits were affordable and super cute too! Reef womens swimwear is inspired by the Amazon and the world traveler's lifestyle. The 2011 Reef Collection features striking striped designs, sexy and flirty silhouettes, and styles of all types which makes for great shopping for womens swimwear separates and bathing suits on SwimSpot. Check out some of my favorite Reef swimsuits below!
My Opinion
There is nothing better to get yourself in the mood for summer and warm weather like buying a new swimsuit!
SwimSpot definitely has an awesome selection of suits and I spent way too much of my life on their site deciding on which ones to get! :)
There are just so many options for great suits, but the best part is how helpful they are on helping you decide! They have the Bikini Builder if you want to create your own suit. You can match different tops and bottoms and see what they look like on a model. It was very helpful for a visual learner like me!
And if you really need help deciding what looks best and what size to choose, they also have a very helpful Fit Specialist Program to help you figure out what suit and size you need. Via phone or email their Fit Specialists help guide you into the right style and fit based on your individual taste, preferences and body type. They'll work with you to select flawlessly-fitting swimwear you’ll love!
However, my favorite feature of the whole site has go to be the "Free Shipping – Free Returns – Free Exchanges until they get it right" policy! I am a very indecisive person and I also often have troubles getting the right size on the first try, so this policy made me relax and just pick the suit I loved without worrying about having to pay to return it if it didn't fit or look right! When I did end up needing to return the suit I received, returning the suit was super easy and didn't cost me a penny!
I DEFINITELY recommend SwimSpot for all women on the hunt for that new cute and fun swimsuit for the summer! You will definitely love the selection, helpfulness, and free shipping, returns and exchanges policy! It will be the most relaxed you will ever be picking out a new swimsuit! :)Buy It: You can purchase all suits pictured above and mentioned (including the Reef brand) on the SwimSpot website.
Win It: SwimSpot is generously offering (1) $50 gift certificate to a lucky winner!
Enter here for a chance to win:
$50 gift certificate to SwimSpot
Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end April 11, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time.
2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile
3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only
How to Enter:
***Mandatory Entries***
(must do these TWO before all others to qualify to win)
1- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) and tell me you are currently one or became one in a comment below
2- Go to SwimSpot.com and become a SwimSpot VIP (upper right hand corner) Plus, you will receive a $25 coupon!
Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*
Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)
1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on right hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment
2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment
3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below
4) Become a Facebook fan of SwimSpot and leave this comment on their wall if you would like: "I just entered for a chance to win a $50 GC to SwimSpot! Check it out and enter for yourself at www.thereviewstew.com"
5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)
Copy & Paste Tweet:
#Win a $50 @SwimSpot GC from @TheReviewStew! http://goo.gl/fb/igDG8 US ONLY! Ends 4-11 #giveaway
6) Follow SwimSpot on Twitter and Tweet that @thereviewstew sent you
7) Grab my NEW blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.
8) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)
9) Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)
Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and SwimSpot will send your prize by mail.
* Thank you to SwimSpot for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*








173 comments:
I am a follower on Google!!
lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com
Became a member on swimspot.com!
lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com
I'm a fan on Facebook!
lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com
I am a follower on Twitter!
lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com
I just liked SmimSpot on Facebook and posted "I just entered for a chance to win a $50 GC to SwimSpot! Check it out and enter for yourself at www.thereviewstew.com".
lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com
I tweeted about the giveaway!!
http://twitter.com/#!/BabyGirlLindz/status/52395415772999680
lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com
I followed SwimSpot on Twitter and tweeted them!
http://twitter.com/#!/BabyGirlLindz/status/52396732100771842
lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com
Entered the giveaway for the OCedar Mop!
lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com
I just entered the giveaway for Kiddie Catchall!
lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com
Just entered giveaway for Popcorners!
lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com
I just entered giveaway for TruKid!
lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com
Just entered Apothica giveaway!
lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com
i follow u. amypugmire@live.com
swimspot vip. amypugmire@live.com
email subscriber. amypugmire@live.com
fb fan of yours. amy bolda pugmire. amypugmire@live.com
fb fan of swimspot. amy bolda pugmire. amypugmire@live.com
tweeted. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/#!/1amypugmire/status/52462423050960897
voted for u on top baby blogs. amypugmire@live.com
I am a current follower. And I am a VIP.
Thanks for the chance.
mogrill12@yahoo.com
GFC Follower (kport207)-Already was.
I became a Swimspot VIP.
kport207 at gmail dot com
gfc follower and I became a VIP member
snaugle81@gmail.com
entered popcorners
snaugle81@gmail.com
entered apothica
snaugle81@gmail.com
entered nameframe
snaugle81@gmail.com
entered tangled
snaugle81@gmail.com
email subscriber
snaugle81@gmail.com
twitter follower
snaugle81@gmail.com
FB follower
snaugle81@gmail.com
voted top baby blogs
snaugle81@gmail.com
voted top mommy blogs
snaugle81@gmail.com
voted picket fences
snaugle81@gmail.com
I am a new GFC follower! And I became a swim spot VIP
siilentii27 AT gmail DOT com
Im a fan of swimspot on facebook!
I'm a GFC follower.
lindseygalvez at gmail dot com
I became a member on Swim Spot.
lindseygalvez at gmail dot com
I get your emails.
lindseygalvez at gmail dot com
I follow you on Twitter.
lindseygalvez at gmail dot com
I like Swim Spot on FB.
lindseygalvez at gmail dot com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/lindseygalvez/statuses/53413451376234496
lindseygalvez at gmail dot com
Entered Apothica giveaway.
lindseygalvez at gmail dot com
Entered TruKid g/a
lindseygalvez at gmail dot com
I'm a new GFC follower-Elisabeth G
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I signed up for Swimspot VIP!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
New Review Stew FB friend (Elisabeth G) vandango33 at gmail dot com
I liked SwimSpot on FB and left a comment on their wall! http://www.facebook.com/swimspot/posts/175646235818931
vandango33 at gmail dot com
Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
Voted for you on Picket Fence!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I follow The Review Stew on twitter @egood33
vandango33 at gmail dot com
Daily Tweet-http://twitter.com/#!/egood33/status/54416954945044480
vandango33 at gmail dot com
Voted for you at Top Baby Blogs-4/3
vandango33 at gmail dot com
Voted for you at Picket Fence-4/3
vandango33 at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/54653762672918528
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
follow with gfc
hbbs55 at gmail dot com
SwimSpot VIP subscriber
subscribe with google reader
like you on facebook
left a comment on their wall!
http://twitter.com/#!/hbbs55/status/55091946280075264
voted for you on PFB, GL!
http://twitter.com/#!/hbbs55/status/55093966273642496
Daily tweet http://twitter.com/#!/egood33/status/55262688347045888
vandango33 at gmail dot com
Voted for you at Top Baby Blogs!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
Voted for you at Picket Fence!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
Daily Tweet http://twitter.com/#!/egood33/status/55613149281386496
vandango33 at gmail dot com
voted today on TMB
voted today on PFB
dt
http://twitter.com/#!/hbbs55/status/55672951965630464
dt
http://twitter.com/#!/hbbs55/status/56052885196259329
voted on top mommy blogs
voted on picket fence blogs
I'm following your blog publicly via GFC and I became a SwimSpot VIP! Thanks
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I subscribe to your RSS feed
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I'm a Fan of The Review Stew on Facebook (Katie Farish Stewart)
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I entered your Brita Pitcher/Nalgene Bottles giveaway
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I follow The Review Stew on Twitter (@katie0stewart)
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I entered your Tangled Blu-Ray giveaway
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I'm a Facebook Fan of SwimSpot (Katie Farish Stewart) and left the message on their wall
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/katie0stewart/status/56100343133650944
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I'm a new follower of SwimSpot on Twitter (@katie0stewart) and tweeted that you sent me!
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I voted for you today at Top Baby Blogs
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
Daily tweet http://twitter.com/#!/egood33/status/56131189257412608
vandango33 at gmail dot com
Daily tweet http://twitter.com/#!/egood33/status/56335322895749120
vandango33 at gmail dot com
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/hbbs55/status/56442655831367680
voted today on TMBlogs
voted today on PFBlogs
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/katie0stewart/status/56469324772290560
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I am a follower on GFC :)
amybiza at gmail.com
I am a fan on facebook
I am a follower on twitter
I entered the Brita giveaway
Daily tweet http://twitter.com/#!/egood33/status/56728757616119808
vandango33 at gmail dot com
dt
http://twitter.com/#!/hbbs55/status/56780947978321920
voted today on picket fence blogs
voted today top baby blogs
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/katie0stewart/status/56825486738866177
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I voted for you today on We're on the Fence
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
Following via GFC and became a VIP, thanks!
Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com
Daily tweet http://twitter.com/#!/egood33/status/57102096922718208
vandango33 at gmail dot com
Voted for you at Top Baby Blogs!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
Voted for you at Picket Fence!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
dt
http://twitter.com/#!/hbbs55/status/57138809367834624
voted on TBB's today
voted PFB's today
I'm a GFC follower and a Swimspot VIP :)
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/katie0stewart/status/57289849228640258
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I voted for you today on We're on the Fence
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
i am already a follower on gfc as msrodeobrat
i am a swimspot vip
addictedtorodeo at gmail dot com
GFC Follower
I'm a VIP with swim spot
Thanks
Jjones782 at verizon dot net
I subscribe with google reader
Like you on fB
Julie Jones
twitter follower
Brebysmommie
I like swim spot on fB
I commented
http://goo.gl/W8Lew
tweeted
http://goo.gl/j3hW9
I Follow Swim spot on twitter
http://goo.gl/le5KC
I voted on top baby blogs
I voted for you on we're on the fence.
Jjones782 at verizon dot net
Follower GFC
I signed up as a VIP on swimspot.
Thanks so much! pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net
Voted for you at We're On the Fence. Thanks so much! pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net
Voted for you at Top Baby Blogs. Thanks so much! pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net
Subscribed to your feed with google reader. Thanks so much! pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net
Daily tweet http://twitter.com/#!/egood33/status/57426198262853632
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I voted for you today at Top Baby Blogs!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I voted for you today at Picket Fence!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I entered the Two Go City Cards giveaway!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I entered "Eight O' Clock Coffee and Good Earth Tea Review and Giveaway"
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I entered "EatSmart Luggage Scale Review and Giveaway"
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I entered "Brita Pitcher and Nalgene Bottles Review and Giveaway"
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I entered "Lips-n-Eyes Ultimate Cosmetics Organizer Review and Giveaway"
vandango33 at gmail dot com
i subscribed to both
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/katie0stewart/status/57441208875757568
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs today
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I voted for you on We're on the Fence today
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I am currently a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect. garrettsambo@aol.com
GFC follower and SwimSpot VIP.
annettekz2@yahoo.com
Like you on FB (Annette E)
GFC follower user-christal couturier
willdebbie97 at yahoo dot com
Swim Spot VIP
willdebbie97 at yahoo dot com
email subscriber
willdebbie97 at yahoo dot com
Facebook Fan
christal fuller couturier
willdebbie97 at yahoo dot com
Fan of Swin Spot on Facebook
willdebbie97 at yahoo dot com
christal fuller couturier
I follow via GFC (happi shopr) and am a swimspot VIP. trinitygsd at yahoo dot com
I'm a GFC follower: Atreau.
I'm currently a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect
I'm a SwimSpot VIP
I Subscribe to your feed
I Follow The Review Stew on Twitter (dvice1)
I tweeted - https://twitter.com/#!/dvice1/status/57487379367333888
I'm a GFC follower.
I became a VIP.
I'm an email subscriber.
My email is in my profile..
I voted for yI voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs.ou on Top Baby Blogs.
i am currently a follower on gfc susansmoaks
susansmoaks at gmail dot com
i signed up to be a vip
susansmoaks at gmail dot com
email subscriber
susansmoaks at gmail dot com
dt
http://twitter.com/#!/hbbs55/status/57523360430690304
voted picket fence blogs
voted top baby blogs
Already following you via GFC-
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
Became a VIP member of swim spot
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
subscribed and confirmed via email
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
Jamie Brigham
AAF of yours on facebook-
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
Following you on twitter-
@cinderella10383
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
Liked swimspot on facebook and wrote on their wall about giveaway
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
http://www.facebook.com/swimspot/posts/167147653340967
Tweeted about giveaway- @cinderella10383
http://twitter.com/#!/Cinderella10383/status/57672073396498432
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
Following swimspot on twitter and told them you sent me- @cinderella10383
http://twitter.com/#!/Cinderella10383/status/57672312941584384
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
Entered Bea's gift basket giveaway
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
Voted for you at we're on the fence
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
Entered CookieKids giveaway
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
entered coffee and tea sampler pack
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
Entered Brita pitcher giveaway
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
Entered two dozen rainbow roses
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
Post a Comment