Barbar Tourmaline Blow Dryer Review ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Monday, March 28, 2011

Barbar Tourmaline Blow Dryer Review


BARBAR, Inc. is based in Beverly Hills, CA and has been in operation since 2000.

With over 20 years of experience as a former stylist, the company's founder, Dominic Barbar, has applied his years of technical know-how to turn his passion into reality by creating a premium line of hair care products that simplify the hair stylist's job.

BARBAR products utilize Mr. Barbar's intrinsic knowledge of hair with cutting edge technology to bring the latest in hair tool innovations. BARBAR's variety of professional quality products cover all the hair needs without damaging a strand.

BARBAR, Inc. is worldwide and the working philosophy is simple: provide the stylist and consumer with incomparable quality products and customer service at the best available price.

I generously received the The BARBAR "BT" Black Tourmaline Blow Dryer. Its blocks creates incredible softness & shine! Black tourmaline is a healing crystal that blocks radiation.

It features:
•Ionic charger
•Air Flow 31-35 M/S
•One-pound feather weight
•AC Motor
•Heat 130 F
•1600 WATTS
•11-foot professional cord
•Sleek, silver design

My Opinion
Let's just stay...I haven't had a new hair dryer since...they were invented?? :) Ok, well it has been a long time!

So I was super excited to receive this Barbar Tourmaline Blow Dryer! I love the Barbar brand because they are eco-friendly and really strive to create eco-friendly and safe products for our hair! That's awesome!

I absolutely love the tourmaline or healing crystal that blocks radiation. I also love the nice long 11 ft. cord and the light weight! It only weighs a pound!

However, there were a couple negatives about this dryer. When I opened it, the first thing I noticed was the hair dryer was made out of plastic that looked really cheap. There was even paint chips missing and it just looked like it was not new. Fortunately, those features do not affect the performance!

I recommend the Barbar Tourmaline Blow Dryer for all women that use blow dryers often. The tourmaline blocks radiation and it is great for traveling because it is very lightweight!

Buy It: You can purchase the Barbar Tourmaline Blow Dryer for $160.00 on the Barbar website.

If you need a new blow dryer or other hair product, then check out and use this code from Barbar!

Use promo code Blog4fun, good for 50% discount off any purchase made from barbarhairtools.com. Promo is going until the end of May.



* Thank you to Barbar for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

0 comments: