Why should you choose Pomi this spring?
• Pomi is 100% all natural and their tomatoes are grown without pesticides or herbicides
• Toxic BPA free
• Straight off the vine, fresh taste that has a long shelf life
• Pomi’s tomatoes are grown without the use of genetically modified seeds
• Pomi contains absolutely no preservatives, water added, artificial flavor, additives, or citric acid
• Low in sodium [10 mg. vs 250 – 400 mg sodium for Del Monte and Hunts]
• Fresh, delicious addition to winter soups, stews and chili
My Opinion
I love to use fresh tomatoes in a lot of recipes but in winter and early spring it is so hard to find fresh tomatoes! I love to use organic tomato products whenever I can because tomatoes absorb pesticides so much!However, when I discovered Pomi Tomatoes, I wanted to try them because they have so many qualities and features that I look for in fresh vegetables. They are 100% all natural, their tomatoes are grown without pesticides or herbicides, they are BPA free, straight off the vine, and they are grown without the use of genetically modified seeds! Doesn't that sound wonderful?
They tasted so fresh and tasty in my recipes and it just made me even more excited for spring and summer and my fresh vegetables to grow again!
I recommend Pomi Tomato products for all people that love to cook with fresh and non-toxic tomatoes! They are like the tomatoes you grow in your garden!
Buy It: You can purchase Pomi Tomatoes at local retailers. Click here to find your nearest retailer.
* Thank you to Pomi for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*







1 comments:
Just stopping in for some Alexa love from PITM! :)
Post a Comment