Socks4Life Review and Giveaway ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Socks4Life Review and Giveaway



Socks4Life carry only the best brands and models of socks on the market. If you're shopping online for quality socks, they definitely have what you're looking for. They are committed to offering you the finest socks at great prices while providing exceptional customer service.

They have an amazing selection of women’s socks, men’s socks, and low cut socks! They also have a great assortment of diabetic socks for people with medical/diabetic needs.

They also just recently launched a new side project, All About Socks. It highlights not only socks trends, but explains different kinds of socks and why certain types work better for different people and activities.




My Opinion
Since I run a lot of miles a week, I also wear and go through a lot of socks! Therefore, I am always on the lookout for quality socks that will last!

I definitely found quite a variety to choose from in the athletic socks section. I love the Excell socks I received (pictured above) because you could pick the color of the heel and toe so they are really distinguished as mine when doing laundry! No more husband stealing my socks! :) Plus, they were extremely comfortable to wear and run in!

I also love their selection of dress socks! All my current dress socks have holes in them, so I was so excited to receive new ones! I love these super cute purple (my favorite color!) Chatties Women's Argyle Knee Socks! They are so comfortable too!

I recommend Socks4Life for all people! Everyone wears socks and needs so many different pairs for so many different occasions - why not look through the amazing selection at Socks4Life and get them all at the same place!

Buy It: You can purchase all socks mentioned above on the Socks4Life website.

Win It: Socks4Life is generously offering (1) $20 gift certificate to a lucky winner!

Enter here for a chance to win:
$20 gift certificate to Socks4Life

Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end March 24, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time.

2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile

3) This giveaway is open to U.S. and Canadian residents only

How to Enter:

***Mandatory Entry***
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)

- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) and tell me you are currently one or became one in a comment below

Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*

Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)

1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on right hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment

2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment

3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below

4) Go to the Socks4Life website and tell me how you would spend your $20 giftcard!

5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)

Copy & Paste Tweet:

#Win $20 to Socks4Life from @TheReviewStew!  US/Canada ONLY! Ends 3-24 #giveaway

6) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)

7) Grab my NEW blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.

8) Vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs, Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)

Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and Socks4Life will send your prize by mail.

* Thank you to Socks4Life for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

311 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 311 of 311   Newer›   Newest»
wendysue said...

3/17 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/17 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/17 I voted for you on the fence

Jessica said...

3/17 daily tweet
http://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/48458734875328512
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I voted today on Top Baby Blogs
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I voted today on Picket Fence Blogs
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/48485554408529920

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

voted top baby
march 17
nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

voted top mommy march 17
nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Tamara B. said...

I voted Top Mommy Blogs 3/17
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

I voted Top Baby Blogs 3/17
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

I voted Picket Fence 3/17
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Jessica said...

3/18 daily tweet
http://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/48810619931066368
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I voted today on Top Baby Blogs
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

voted top mommy
march 18
nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

voted top baby
march 18
nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/48830747271888897

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

3/19 daily tweet
http://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/49144063483588608
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I voted today on Top Baby Blogs
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/49201222045024256

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

voted top mommy
march 19
nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

voted top baby
march 19
nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Tamara B. said...

I voted Top Mommy Blogs 3/19
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

I voted Top Baby Blogs 3/19
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

I voted Picket Fence 3/19
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

wendysue said...

3/19 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/19 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/19 I voted for you on the fence

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

I follow via GFC.

Annie1 said...

voted top mommy
march 20
nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

voted top baby
march 20
nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

tweet

https://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/49573064530337808

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Tamara B. said...

I voted Top Mommy Blogs 3/20
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

I voted Top Baby Blogs 3/20
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

I voted Picket Fence 3/20
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Jessica said...

3/20 daily tweet
http://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/49638957906010112
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I voted today on Top Baby Blogs
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

wendysue said...

3/20 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/20 I voted for you on top baby blgos

wendysue said...

3/20 I voted for you on the fence

Jessica said...

3/21 daily tweet
http://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/49868893178703872
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I voted today on Picket Fence Blogs
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Denise S. said...

I follow you on twitter: @lazybones344

Denise S. said...

I like the Yelete Women's Low Cut Sport Socks.
lazybones344 at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

tweet

https://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/49922885271302144

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

voted top baby
march 21
nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

voted top mommy
march 21
nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Tamara B. said...

I voted Top Mommy Blogs 3/21
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

I voted Top Baby Blogs 3/21
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

I voted Picket Fence 3/21
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

wendysue said...

3/21 I voted for you on the fence

wendysue said...

3/22 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/22 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/22 I voted for you on the fence

Jessica said...

3/22 daily tweet
http://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/50244893662117888
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I voted today on Picket Fence Blogs
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I voted today on Top Baby Blogs
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/50291846085222400

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

Voted top mommy
march 22
nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

Voted top baby march 22
nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Tamara B. said...

I voted Top Mommy Blogs 3/22
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

I voted Top Baby Blogs 3/22
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

I voted Picket Fence 3/22
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Erica C. said...

I'm a GFC follower :)

Anonymous said...

currant gfc follower
willdebbie97 at yahoo dot com

Annie1 said...

voted top baby
march 23
nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

voted top mommy
march 23
nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

https://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/50643851077095424

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I follow GFC Rebecca
spiersrp at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I follow you on twitter shiloh4u
spiersrp at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I would get the USH Women's Diabetic Crew Socks.
spiersrp at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs
spiersrp at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I voted on Picket Fence
spiersrp at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I entered the Snuggle Feet Shoes giveaway
spiersrp at gmail dot com

cmacaran said...

I publicly followed you on Google Friends connect. Celeste Wills

cwillsesq@yahoo.com

cmacaran said...

I became a fan of the Review Stew.

Cwillsesq@yahoo.com

celeste Wills

cmacaran said...

I followed you on Twitter as CMACARAN

cwillsesq@yahoo.com
celeste wills

cmacaran said...

I would buy Sole Pleasers Men's Assorted Diabetic Crew Socks

cwillsesq@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I am currently a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect. garrettsambo@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I am a Facebook Fan of The Review Stew. garrettsambo@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I would buy the Excel Women's Stripe Tube Socks. garrettsambo@aol.com

Salleefur/Jesselyn/Jesster said...

Public Follower via GFC
jessterlyn(at)aol(dot)com

Salleefur/Jesselyn/Jesster said...

Confirmed email Subscriber
jessterlyn(at)aol(dot)com

Salleefur/Jesselyn/Jesster said...

Facebook Fan of The Review Stew
Jesselyn A
jessterlyn(at)aol(dot)com

Salleefur/Jesselyn/Jesster said...

I would use the $20 GC to purchase four pairs of Excell Women's Striped Slippers (each in a different collar) for my 88 year old Mom who is mostly housebound since her recent back surgery. The NON-Slip/skid "slipper socks" would be perfect for her and fashionable too!

jessterlyn(at)aol(dot)com

Salleefur/Jesselyn/Jesster said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs
jessterlyn(at)aol(dot)com

slehan said...

current GFC: slehan
slehan at juno dot com

slehan said...

FB like you: Slehan

slehan said...

voted PFB 3/24

slehan said...

voted TBB 3/24

slehan said...

voted TMB 3/24

slehan said...

http://twitter.com/slehan/status/50820081567006720

ReggieMann said...

I currently follow your blog publicly with Google Friend Connect as ReggieMann

ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com

ReggieMann said...

I would get the Charlotte Extra Heavy Slouch Socks

ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com

ReggieMann said...

I entered your Snuggle Feet Shoes Giveaway

ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com

Unknown said...

I'm a long-time follower (happi shopr). trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

susansmoaks said...

currently a follower on gfc susansmoaks
susansmoaks at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I follow on GFC
Jesskaufman at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

I am a fan on Facebook
Jesskaufman at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

I follow on Twitter
@Macmomof3
Jesskaufman at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

I would get the slipper socks and some of the novelty socks for Christmas.
Thanks
Jesskaufman at hotmail dot com

Kathy P said...

google friend klp1965
kathypease(at)gmail(dot)com

Kathy P said...

like you on facebook kathy l pease
kathypease(at)gmail(dot)com

Kathy P said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy P said...

id get the American Made Women's USA Logo Quarter Socks

Kathy P said...

http://twitter.com/klp1965/status/50930903177895936

Kathy P said...

voted for you tmb

Kathy P said...

voted for you wotf

Unknown said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/MACMOMof3/status/50931007733510144
jesskaufman at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

Voted on Picket Fence blog
Jesskaufman at hotmail dot com

esldiane@gmail.com said...

i follow via google
Diane Baum
esldiane@gmail.com

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 311 of 311   Newer› Newest»