It's the Little Things in Life! ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's the Little Things in Life!

Well, here is the situation...your baby is just not feeling well. You know something is wrong. They have been crying and whining all day and you feel their head and notice they are very warm. Uh, oh...time to take the dreaded temperature! Whether your normal method is to take it in the arm pit, rectally or in the ear, your child probably HATES it! I know mine does!

I actually had this situation happen this week and my squirmy, crabby little one did not appreciate me sticking a cold baby thermometer in his armpit and holding him down while I took the temperature for a minute (or an eternity, it seems!)

I came across this awesome product today and my life and my son's temperature taking will never be the same again! :) Sanomedics actually makes a non-contact talking digital thermometer!

It looks super easy to use! Just simply aim the unit’s sensor toward the forehead, two inches from the skin, and press the button…and in one second the temperature reading is displayed on the viewer!

What is even more awesome about these thermometers is that you can use them for so many other things too - like checking the temperature of food or even your baby's bottle!

I love when products are made that make my job as a mother just a teeny bit easier! :) It just puts a little smile on my face and brightens my day!


*This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% mine.*

0 comments: