PopCorners Review and Giveaway ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

PopCorners Review and Giveaway


Time to change the popcorn! PopCorners is the world's first popcorn chip, available in five delicious flavors. As a healthy and gluten-free snack, they want to honorably carry on the traditional goodness of snacking on popcorn - but with a twist!

Fact is, PopCorners deliver pure popcorn pleasure minus all the annoying stuff (not to mention fat, chemicals and calories). So if you’re ready for a “popcorn experience” that’s only about the great light popped taste and satisfying crunch (and not flossing your teeth and cleaning crumbs off yourself), welcome to PopCorners—the new shape of popcorn …and, as your visit will confirm, the shape you want to be in.


My Opinion
My husband and I are huge snackers (as I have mentioned before!) so I am always on the lookout for the next best (and tastiest!) snack! I think I have found it with PopCorners!

This is such a fun snack to eat because it not only tastes like popcorn, but it has other tasty flavors too! I loved the Cheesy Jalapeno the best and my husband was a big fan of the Kettle flavor!

I love that these PopCorners don't leave kernels behind in your mouth or in your lap and they don't have all the extra fat, calories, or artificial ingredients that other snacks may have!

I recommend PopCorners for all snackers out there! Reinvent your snack time with these all-natural snacks and you won't be able to put the bag down! (I know I couldn't!) :)

Buy It: You can purchase the LARGE BOX (5 Count 5oz, 1 of each flavor, 5 Count 1.1oz, 1 of each flavor) for $14.50 on the PopCorners website

Win It: PopCorners is generously offering (1) large novelty box to a lucky winner!

Enter here for a chance to win:
(1) Large Novelty Box of PopCorners

Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end March 30, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time.

2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile

3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only

How to Enter:

***Mandatory Entry***
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)

- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) and tell me you are currently one or became one in a comment below

Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*

Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)

1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on right hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment

2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment

3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below

4) Become a Facebook fan of PopCorners and leave this comment on their wall if you would like: "I just entered for a chance to win a LARGE Novelty Box of PopCorners! Check it out and enter for yourself at www.thereviewstew.com"

5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)

Copy & Paste Tweet:

#Win a Large Box of @PopCorners from @TheReviewStew! http://goo.gl/fb/LSXFc US ONLY! Ends 3-30 #giveaway

6) Follow PopCorners on Twitter and Tweet that @thereviewstew sent you

7) Grab my NEW blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.

8) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)

9) Vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs, Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)

Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and PopCorners will send your prize by mail.

* Thank you to PopCorners for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

258 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 258   Newer›   Newest»
Josefine said...

I am a current GFC follower.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Mommy Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I entered the Grows Up giveaway.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I entered the snugglefeet giveaway.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I entered the Socks 4 Life giveaway.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I entered the Biebert Studios giveaway.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Karen said...

I am a current follower via GFC. Thanks.

Karen said...

Already follow you via twitter.

BSsMom

Amber said...

I'm a Facebook fan of The Review Corner - my FB name is Amanda Moore
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I'm a Facebook fan of PopCorners - my FB name is Amanda Moore - and posted on their wall:
https://www.facebook.com/popcorners/posts/196332037068329
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I follow @popcorners on Twitter - I'm @AmberGoo
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I voted for you on top baby blogs
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I voted for you on top mommy blogs
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I voted for you on picket fence
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I entered your Mineral Hygenics giveaway
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I entered your Honeybee Gardens giveaway
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I entered your Saffron Rouge Mascara giveaway
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Kimberly said...

I am a current GFC follower
Kims2312@verizon.net

Kimberly said...

Email follower
Kims2312@verizon.net

Kimberly said...

FB fan of Popcorners
And I left the required message
Kims2312@verizon.net

Kimberly said...

Entered the o cedar giveaway
Kims2312@verizon.net

Thao said...

I am now following you on gfc via Thao Phuong

lovetolire at gmail dot com

Kimberly said...

Entered the snuggle feet giveaway
Kims2312@verizon.net

Thao said...

liked review stew on fb via Thao Phuong

lovetolire at gmail dot com

Thao said...

following you on twitter via vmarsfanatic

lovetolire at gmail dot com

Thao said...

liked popcorners on fb and posted on wall via Thao Phuong

lovetolire at gmail dot com

Thao said...

tweeted this giveaway via vmarsfanatic

http://twitter.com/#!/Vmarsfanatic/status/48140729486282753

lovetolire at gmail dot com

Thao said...

following popcorners on twitter and tweeted via vmarsfanatic

lovetolire at gmail dot com

Thao said...

voted on picket fence blogs

lovetolire at gmail dot com

5webs said...

I am currently a follower on GFC(5webs)
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net

5webs said...

I subscribe via E-mail
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net

5webs said...

I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net

5webs said...

I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net

hedgerhousehold said...

Currently follow you on GFC
jenhedger at hotmail dot com

hedgerhousehold said...

Subscribe via RSS feed
jenhedger at hotmail dot com

hedgerhousehold said...

Facebook fan
jenhedger at homtail dot com

hedgerhousehold said...

Follow you on twitter as @jenhedger
jenhedger at hotmail dot com

hedgerhousehold said...

Facebook fan of PopCorners and left a wall post.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=196295547067601&id=587436915
jenhedger at hotmail dot com

hedgerhousehold said...

Tweeted
http://twitter.com/jenhedger/status/48155918206124032
jenhedger at hotmail dot com

hedgerhousehold said...

Follow PopCorners on Twitter as @jenhedger
jenhedger at hotmail dot com

hedgerhousehold said...

Entered your O-Cedar Promist giveaway
jenhedger at hotmail dot com

hedgerhousehold said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs
jenhedger at hotmail dot com

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

FOLLOWER MRS.MOMMYYATGMAIL

wendysue said...

I'm a current follower wmcdaniel at chartermi dot net

wendysue said...

e-mail subscriber

wendysue said...

facebook follower

wendysue said...

twitter follower

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for Jemos Shoes

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for Mineral Hygienics

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for jada michaels pjs

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for honeybee gardens

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for biebert studios necklace

wendysue said...

I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

I voted for you on the fence

Nicole C. said...

I currently follow on gfc.

choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

katzkids by Kathy D. said...

I am a current GFC follower. Thanks for the giveaway:)
kats7960@gmail.com

Tina said...

I am a current GFC follower.
merleandtina@yahoo.com

Tina said...

subscribe via email
merleandtina@yahoo.com

Tina said...

follow you on twitter
merleandtina@yahoo.com

Tina said...

http://twitter.com/#!/HappyTina0115/status/48706001020522496
merleandtina@yahoo.com

Tina said...

voted at on the fence
merleandtina@yahoo.com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Mommy Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

llinda29 said...

I gfc

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Mommy Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Heather S. said...

I am a current GFC follower.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Email subscriber.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Your Facebook fan: Heather Schonrock Lyons
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I follow you on twitter: @hslyons
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I follow PopCorners on Twitter: @hslyons
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/49285073790451712
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered Biebert giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered Saffron Rouge giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered Snuggle Feet giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered Kiddie Catch-All giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blog 3/19/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blog 3/19/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/19/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

wendysue said...

3/19 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/19 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/19 I voted for you on the fence

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

I follow via GFC.

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

I am currently a google friend follower as SnowflakeDay (Audra)

Snowflake Day Play at gmail dot com

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

following PopCorners on twitter as SnowflakeDay & tweeted that you sent me: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/49469926192316416

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/49470643711901697

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Top Mommy Blogs

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Top Baby Blogs

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Picket Fence Blogs

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

following you on twitter as SnowflakeDay

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

Liked you on Facebook as Audra Lynn W.

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

email subscriber
Snowflake Day Play at gmail dot com

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

I entered the Crane Humidifier giveaway.

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Mommy Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/20/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/20/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/49595032025579521
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

wendysue said...

3/20 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/20 I voted for you on top baby blgos

wendysue said...

3/20 I voted for you on the fence

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/21/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/21/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/21/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Tina said...

http://twitter.com/#!/HappyTina0115/status/49874831696592896
merleandtina@yahoo.com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/49931869768253440
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

wendysue said...

3/21 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/21 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/21 I voted for you on the fence

wendysue said...

3/22 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/22 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/22 I voted for you on the fence

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/22/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/22/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/22/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Mommy Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Tina said...

http://twitter.com/#!/HappyTina0115/status/50241440416145408
merleandtina@yahoo.com

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

tweet http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/50285374068621312

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Picket Fence Blogs

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/50304103506657280
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/50598917372510208

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Top Baby Blogs

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/23/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/23/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/23/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/24/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/50936167851503616
hschonrock at yahoo do com

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/50944918536978433

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Top Baby Blogs

Tina said...

http://twitter.com/#!/HappyTina0115/status/51033135122620416
merleandtina@Yahoo.com

Jim W. said...

I follow

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/25/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/25/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/25/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/51297228509286401
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/51432053908054016

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Top Baby Blogs

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Picket Fence Blogs

Tina said...

http://twitter.com/#!/HappyTina0115/status/51434842545590272
merleandtina@yahoo.com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Mommy Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/51739952752508928
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

ky2here said...

GFC follower kycouple2000.

ky2here at msn dot com

ky2here said...

Following Popcorners on FB as kyhere here.

ky2here at msn dot com

ky2here said...

Twitter follower ky2here1.

ky2here at msn dot com

ky2here said...

Like The Review Stew on FB as kyhere here.

ky2here at msn dot com

ky2here said...

Here's my FB post on popcorners: https://www.facebook.com/popcorners/posts/200627683293615

ky2here at msn dot com

ky2here said...

I'll toss in a tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/ky2here1/status/51755008525484032

ky2here at msn dot com

Sarafan2 said...

Follow on GFC@Sarafan2


kibbles0905@yahoo.com

Sarafan2 said...

Subcribe to email and confirmed.


kibbles0905@yahoo.com

Sarafan2 said...

Voted on Picket Fence.

kibbles0905@yahoo.com

Sarafan2 said...

Entered your Smart Fish Giveaway


kibbles0905@yahoo.com

Sarafan2 said...

Follow via twitter @sarafan2

kibbles0905@yahoo.com

Sarafan2 said...

Voted on Top Mommy Blogs.

kibbles0905@yahoo.com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/52031471648645121
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Mommy Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Mommy Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/52039571260715008

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Top Baby Blogs

pickledseeds said...

I'm a new follower via GFC, pickledseeds.

ksgillmore at yahoo dot com

rah267 said...

I already follow - Rachel
crazyred61 at yahoo dot com

Tina said...

http://twitter.com/#!/HappyTina0115/status/52379526222721024
merleandtina@yahoo.com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Mommy Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Lindsey said...

I am a GFC follower

lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com

Lindsey said...

I entered trukid giveaway.

lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com

Lindsey said...

I entered OCedar mop giveaway

lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com

Lindsey said...

I entered Apothica Giveaway!

lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com

Lindsey said...

I entered Kiddie Catchall giveaway

lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com

Lindsey said...

I entered Swimspot giveaway.

Lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com

Lindsey said...

Im a fan on FB.

lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com

Lindsey said...

I follow on twitter -- babygirllinz

lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com

Lindsey said...

I tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/BabyGirlLindz/status/52404245118455808

lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com

Lindsey said...

Following PopCorners on Twitter & tweeted them http://twitter.com/#!/BabyGirlLindz/status/52404582168539136

lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com

calvad said...

I am currently a GFC follower. calvad at aol dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/52464384202645504
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Mommy Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/52465209104801792

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Top Baby Blogs

speck135les said...

im a gfc follower speck135les at yahoo

speck135les said...

i entered tangled speck135les at yahoo

Melodic Mom said...

I became a follower. My email is on my public profile. Thanks!

Melodic Mom said...

I follow you on twitter as MelodicMom

Heather S. said...

I voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 258   Newer› Newest»