Bella Lula has enjoyed great success in France and other European countries and they are delighted to bring these delicious and refreshing drinks to America!
My Opinion
I am a huge fan of lemonade and, with Spring on its way, there is not a better refreshing drink out there!I am so excited to share Bella Lula drinks with you! They are an all-natural drink made in FRANCE and they have been very popular in New York but they want everyone to be a fan!
They have made a fan in me because the Lemonade was so sweet, sour and refreshing all at the same time! It is great tasting alone or added to other beverages (soda, spirits, etc).
I recommend Bella Lula drinks for all lemonade lovers! This lemonade is high quality and you will definitely be refreshed this Spring every time you reach for a Bella Lula Lemonade!
Buy It: You can purchase all Bella Lula beverages on the Bella Lula website.
* Thank you to Bella Lula for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*







1 comments:
I LOVE IT IN FRANCE.... YOU WILL LOVE IT IN AMERICA
Post a Comment