O-Cedar ProMist Review and Giveaway ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Monday, March 14, 2011

O-Cedar ProMist Review and Giveaway


Devoted to making your life easier, O-Cedar is extremely proud of the thorough, deep clean each ProMist provides. ProMist is the ONLY brand to offer two types of microfiber pads: a durable pad that can be washed up to 100 times and a disposable pad that can be washed or tossed. Unlike most other mops out there, the ProMist comes with a refillable bottle allowing you to decide what you want to clean with.

Beginning February 15 – April 30 O-Cedar is running the “Be a Cleaning Pro” Sweepstakes for a chance to win a personal house visit by Peter Walsh and $1000 cash as a part of the grand prize. There will also be three monthly winners (February, March and April) who will receive an O-Cedar prize package including the ProMist, an autographed copy of Walsh’s Lighten Up and an eight-hour home visit by the ProMist Clean Team. For more details, please visit http://www.ocedar.com/.


My Opinion
I have been on the lookout for a mop that allows you to use your own cleaning liquid for ever it seems like! I hate to use the other cleaners that most mops use in their products, but I love the way they are so easy to use and that you can just dispose/wash the pads when finished!

That is why I am so excited to tell you today about the O-Cedar ProMist! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! I actually enjoy washing the floors now! :) (Well...maybe just a little bit more than before... :)

My favorite feature, of course, is the container that you can fill with any cleaner you want! I prefer my safe cleaners and I just love that it is so easy to fill and refill!

I also love that the cleaning pads are washable! I hated with other products that I felt like I was wasting so many pads everytime I washed the floor! The ProMist pads are thick and absorbed so much and then I could just throw it in the wash and it was good as new again!

As for the cleaning itself, the ProMist worked perfectly! It is lightweight and easy to hold. It got off the hard, sticky messes with a little extra effort and washed the floor perfectly! It was easy to use and sprayed out my cleaner perfectly!

I recommend the O-Cedar ProMist for all households! If you have a bare floor to clean, then you NEED the ProMist! It allows you to put in any cleaner of your choosing and wash the pads so you eliminate waste! It is so easy to use and cleans perfectly! It is my new favorite cleaning tool!

Buy It: You can purchase the ProMist from many local retailers near you.

Win It: O-Cedar is generously offering (1) ProMist to a lucky winner!

Enter here for a chance to win: 
 (1) O-Cedar ProMist 

Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end March 28, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time.

2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile

3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only

How to Enter:

***Mandatory Entry***
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)

- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) and tell me you are currently one or became one in a comment below

Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*

Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)

1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on right hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment

2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment

3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below

4) Become a Facebook fan of O-Cedar ProMist and leave this comment on their wall if you would like: "I just entered for a chance to win my own ProMist! Check it out and enter for yourself at www.thereviewstew.com"

5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)

Copy & Paste Tweet:

#Win an O-Cedar ProMist from @TheReviewStew! http://bit.ly/ecrduc US ONLY! Ends 3-28 #giveaway

6) Follow O-Cedar ProMist on Twitter and Tweet that @thereviewstew sent you

7) Grab my NEW blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.

8) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)

9) Vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs, Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)

Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and O-Cedar will send your prize by mail.

* Thank you to O-Cedar for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

304 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 304   Newer›   Newest»
Tamara B. said...

Currently a Public follower GFC
(tamaraben)
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

Subscriber.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

Fan on Facebook
(Tamara Bennington)
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

I am a Facebook fan of O-Cedar ProMist and posted the link on their wall.
(Tamara Bennington)
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

I voted Top Mommy Blogs 3/14
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

I voted Top Baby Blogs 3/14
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

I voted Picket Fence 3/14
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Unknown said...

current follower
kendra22
kendraco22 at yahoo dot com
thanks so much!

Unknown said...

twitter follow kendra22007
kendraco22 at yahoo dot com

Kia89 said...

I'm currently a Public follower via GFC.
austma7@aol.com

rewcath said...

Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect

nupa123atgmaildotcom

rewcath said...

Subscribe to my feed

subscribe by email

nupa123atgmaildotcom

rewcath said...

Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew http://www.facebook.com/rewcath

rewcath said...

Follow The Review Stew on Twitter

@rewcath

rewcath said...

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=196599373696870&id=113884461996299 like o-cedar on facebook and posted

rewcath said...

http://twitter.com/#!/rewcath/status/47442641197072384 tweeted @rewcath follow O-cedar

rewcath said...

O-Cedar ProMist on Twitter

http://twitter.com/#!/rewcath/status/47443903971991552 tweeted that you sent me

rewcath said...

You have just voted for The Review Stew! picket fences

hedgerhousehold said...

Currently follow you on GFC
jenhedger at hotmail dot com

hedgerhousehold said...

subscribe to your feed
jenhedger at hotmail dot com

hedgerhousehold said...

Facebook fan of the Review Stew
jenhedger at hotmail dot com

hedgerhousehold said...

follow the review stew on twitter as @jenhedger
jenhedger at hotmail dot com

hedgerhousehold said...

Fan of O-Cedar Mist on facebook and left comment
jenhedger at hotmail dot com

hedgerhousehold said...

Tweeted
http://twitter.com/jenhedger/status/47470948584128512
jenhedger at hotmail dot com

calvad said...

I am a current GFC follower. calvad at aol dot com

crystletellerday said...

i currently follow your blog on gfc crystletellerday@yahoo.com

PAIGE said...

I'm a loyal GFC follower. elysesw
elysesw@aol.com

Sharon Harmon said...

I'm still a Loyal GFC Follower ;)
Clownscrytoo@gmail.com

Sue E said...

Current follower GFC-suebabe0704

sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

Sue E said...

Email subscriber

sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

Sue E said...

I "Like" The Review Stew on FB

sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

Sue E said...

I follow TheReviewStew on Twitter as suebaby05

sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

Sue E said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/suebaby05/status/47749895418953728

sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

Unknown said...

Follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Facebook fan of The Review Stew
Rebecca Smith
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Follow The Review Stew on Twitter
@LilyBearLove
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/LilyBearLove/status/47773696487735297
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Entered the Be Present Lounge Pants Giveaway
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Entered your Mineral Hygienic Mini Start-Up Kit Giveaway
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Entered your Oatmeal/Blue Organic Blanket - Grows Up Giveaway
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Entered your Pediped Shoes Giveaway
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Entered your Snuggle Feet Giveaway
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

katzkids by Kathy D. said...

I just became a follower via GFC.
Thanks for the giveaway:)
kats7960@gmail.com

Penny Zeni said...

Follow you on Google Connect. pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com
Thanks for the chance to enter! Would love the chance to try this out!

Penny Zeni said...

Subscribed to RSS feed and email. pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

I'm a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

I follow you on Twitter - @PennyZeni

Penny Zeni said...

I'm a Facebook fan of O-Cedar ProMist and left a special comment on their wall. pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

Tweet 3/15 http://twitter.com/#!/PennyZeni/status/47809217284935681

Penny Zeni said...

Voted for your blog on Top Mommy Blogs pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

Voted for your blog on Top Baby Blogs 3/15 pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

Voted for your blog on We're On the Fence 3/15 pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

I voted Top Mommy Blogs 3/15
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

I voted Top Baby Blogs 3/15
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

I voted Picket Fence 3/15
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Jessica said...

I already follow through google friend connect
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I subscribe to your blog via e-mail
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I'm a facebook fan of The Review Stew (Jessica Miller)
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I tweeted
http://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/47872012139511808
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I voted for you today on Picket Fence Blogs
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Laura C said...

I follow Review Stew by gfc
pcollins@viscom.net

Sue E said...

Daily Tweet
https://twitter.com/suebaby05/status/48110918432849921

sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

Kimberly said...

Current follower of GFC
Kims2312@verizon.net

Kimberly said...

FB fan of yours

Kimberly said...

You have my PF vote3/16

Kimberly said...

Entered Snuggle Feet giveaway
Kims2312@verizon.net

Tamara B. said...

I voted Top Mommy Blogs 3/16
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

I voted Top Baby Blogs 3/16
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

I voted Picket Fence 3/16
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

wendysue said...

I'm a current follower wmcdaniel at chartermi dot net

wendysue said...

E-mail subscriber

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for Jemos Shoes

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for mineral hygienics

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for jada michaels pjs

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for honeybee gardens

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for organic blanket

wendysue said...

I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

I voted for you on the fence

Penny Zeni said...

Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/PennyZeni/status/48411228313358337
pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

Voted for your blog on Top Mommy Blogs pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

3/17 Voted for your blog onTop Baby Blogs pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

3/17 Voted for your blog on We're On the Fence pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

Entered your Organic Blanket from GrowUps Giveaway. Thank you! :)

Penny Zeni said...

Entered your Crane giveaway - thank you!

Jessica said...

3/17 daily tweet
http://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/48466015696330752
jjak2003 at gamil dot com

Jessica said...

I voted today on Top Baby Blogs
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Tamara B. said...

I voted Top Mommy Blogs 3/17
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

I voted Top Baby Blogs 3/17
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

I voted Picket Fence 3/17
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Sue E said...

Daily Tweet
https://twitter.com/suebaby05/status/48546360680660992

sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

Laura C said...

I became a facebook fan.
pcollins@viscom.net

Laura C said...

I subscribe by email
pcollins@viscom.net

Laura C said...

I follow Review Stew on twitter.
pcollins@viscom.net

Laura C said...

Fan O Cedar on facebook and wrote on wall
pcollins@viscom.net

Jessica said...

3/18 daily tweet
http://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/48816926402691072
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I voted today on Picket Fence Blogs
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I voted today on Top Baby Blogs
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Sue E said...

Daily Tweet
https://twitter.com/suebaby05/status/48822710993817600

sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

Jean said...

I'm a follower
Jean
jean dot fischer at snet dot net

Penny Zeni said...

http://twitter.com/#!/PennyZeni/status/48859607132676097
pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

3/18 Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

3/18 Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

3/18 Voted for you on We're On the Fence pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

I'm currently a google friend follower as SnowflakeDay (Audra)

Snowflake Day Play at gmail dot com

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/48898480940396544

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

email subscriber
Snowflake Day Play at gmail dot com

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

Liked you on Facebook as Audra Lynn W.

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

following you on twitter as SnowflakeDay

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Top Mommy Blogs

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Top Baby Blogs

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Picket Fence Blogs

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

following O-Cedar on twitter as SnowflakeDay and tweeted that you sent me: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/48899271461847040

Jessica said...

3/19 daily tweet
http://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/49158079480201216
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I voted today on Picket Fence Blogs
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I voted today on Top Baby Blogs
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Tamara B. said...

I voted Top Mommy Blogs 3/19
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

I voted Top Baby Blogs 3/19
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

I voted Picket Fence 3/19
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Unknown said...

I became a fan on Facebook

wendysue said...

3/19 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/19 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/19 I voted for you on the fence

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

I follow via GFC.

Sue E said...

Daily Tweet
https://twitter.com/suebaby05/status/49311702478626816

sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

I entered the Pop Corners giveaway.

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/49476125210062848

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Top Baby Blogs

Sue E said...

Daily Tweet
https://twitter.com/suebaby05/status/49540069626880000

sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

Jessica said...

3/20 daily tweet
http://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/49652735410319360
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I voted today on Top Baby Blogs
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

wendysue said...

3/20 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/20 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/20 I voted for you on the fence

SaraLee said...

GFC @s8r8l33
s8r8l33 at yahoo dot com

SaraLee said...

I Became a Facebook fan of The Review Stew @SaraLee

SaraLee said...

I Follow The Review Stew on Twitter @s8r8l33

SaraLee said...

I like on O-Cedar ProMist FB & post on their wall
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=197556103600619&id=113884461996299

SaraLee said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/s8r8l33/status/49700664279961601

SaraLee said...

Follow O-Cedar ProMist on Twitter

Laura C said...

tweet
http:twitter.com/sweepcoupon

pcollins@viscom.net

Sue E said...

Daily Tweet
https://twitter.com/suebaby05/status/49827850601250816

sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

Penny Zeni said...

http://twitter.com/#!/PennyZeni/status/49847809649811456
pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Jessica said...

3/21 daily tweet
http://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/49881836339466240
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I voted today on Picket Fence Blogs
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Penny Zeni said...

3/21 Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

3/21 Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

3/21 Voted for you on We're On the Fence pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

I voted Top Mommy Blogs 3/21
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

I voted Top Baby 3/21
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

I voted Picket Fence 3/21
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

wendysue said...

3/21 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/21 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/22 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/22 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/22 I voted for you on the fence

Sue E said...

Daily Tweet
https://twitter.com/suebaby05/status/50245268196700160

sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

Jessica said...

3/22 daily tweet
http://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/50254548622786560
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I voted today on Top Baby Blogs
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/50285125698732032

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Picket Fence Blogs

Tamara B. said...

I voted Top Mommy Blogs 3/22
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

I voted Top Baby Blogs 3/22
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

I voted Picket Fence 3/22
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

http://twitter.com/#!/PennyZeni/status/50383247242305537
pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

3/22 Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

3/22 Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

3/22 Voted for you on We're On the Fence pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

SaraLee said...

DT
http://twitter.com/#!/s8r8l33/status/50388954184302592

Amanda said...

You sold me! This sounds great, and you're right about the ability to use your own safe cleaners - love that. We have all bare floors (kind of a necessity when you foster animals!) and we're still using the traditional wring mop. Would love to upgrade. Thanks for the chance!

I'm a current follower!
buckeye7081@gmail.com

Amanda said...

I'm a Facebook fan of The Review Stew (as Amanda Davis) Thanks!

buckeye7081@gmail.com

Amanda said...

I also follow @TheReviewStew on Twitter (@amandapersists)

Thanks again!

buckeye7081@gmail.com

Erika said...

Currently a public GFC follower (Erika)
Musingsfromasahm at gmail dot com

Erika said...

feed subscriber - Erikajo at gmail dot com

Erika said...

Facebook fan - Erika B

Erika said...

Twitter follower - Erika105

Erika said...

I like Cedar Mist on FB & commented - Erika B

Erika said...

http://twitter.com/#!/Erika105/status/50518847274487808

Erika said...

I follow O Cedar MIst on Twitter & told them you sent me - Erika105

Erika said...

entered Snuggle feet

Erika said...

Top Mommy Blog vote

Erika said...

top baby blog vote

Erika said...

picket fence vote

Erika said...

entered Kiddie Catchall

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

I entered the Apothica giveaway.

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/50598299593490432

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Picket Fence Blogs

Sue E said...

Daily Tweet
https://twitter.com/suebaby05/status/50603958619746304

sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

Jessica said...

3/23 daily tweet
http://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/50635842624045056
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I voted today on Top Baby Blogs
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I voted today on Picket Fence Blogs
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Tamara B. said...

I voted Top Mommy Blogs 3/23
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

I voted Top Baby Blogs 3/23
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

I voted Picket Fence 3/23
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

SaraLee said...

DT
http://twitter.com/#!/s8r8l33/status/50771937068195841

Erika said...

Picket Fence vote 3.24
MusingsfromaSAHM at gmail dot com

Erika said...

Top Mommy Blog vote 3.24
MusingsfromaSAHM at gmail dot com

Erika said...

Top Baby Blog vote 3.24
MusingsfromaSAHM at gmail dot com

Sue E said...

Daily Tweet
https://twitter.com/suebaby05/status/50912279247601664

sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 304   Newer› Newest»