Kiddie Catch-All Review and Giveaway ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Kiddie Catch-All Review and Giveaway


Kiddie Catch-All™ is the perfect accessory for your car, truck or minivan! Fill it with books, toys, games, snacks, sippie cups...whatever your child wants is now right at their fingertips with the Kiddie Catch-All™. Never worry about picking things off the floor while driving again! And no more taking your eyes off the road! Keep your car organized, your family safe and your children occupied with the Kiddie Catch-All™.


My Opinion
My son loves to throw his toys around while he is sitting in his car seat but yet he stills wants them near him to play with! It just doesn't work, especially when I am driving and cannot keep picking up his toys!

So when I saw the Kiddie Catch-All, I knew it was the solution to my car troubles! :)

I love how it fits on the sides of his car seats and is right in his little arm's reach. I just taught him to always put the toys back in the little basket of the Kiddie Catch All instead of throwing them on the floor and now he always has his favorite toys near him to play with. And now I can focus on the road instead of what toy he just dropped.

I recommend the Kiddie Catch-All for all families! It is easy to use and the children will love that their favorite toys are always in arm's reach. Parents will love that they don't have to pick up toys over and over and over...

Buy It: You can purchase two Kiddie Catch-Alls (Buy One, Get One Free!!!) for $12.95 on the Kiddie Catch-All website

Win It: Kiddie Catch-All is generously offering (1) BOGO kit with FREE CD to a lucky winner!

Enter here for a chance to win:
(2) Kiddie Catch All with CD

Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end March 29, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time.

2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile

3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only

How to Enter:

***Mandatory Entry***
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)

- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) and tell me you are currently one or became one in a comment below

Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*

Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)

1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on right hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment

2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment

3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below

4) Tell me why you want to win the Kiddie Catch-All and who you are going to give it to/who is going to use it.

5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)

Copy & Paste Tweet:

#Win a Kiddie Catch-All from @TheReviewStew! http://goo.gl/fb/xWfMe US ONLY! Ends 3-29 #giveaway

6) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)

7) Grab my NEW blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.

8) Vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs, Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)

Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and Kiddie Catch-All will send your prize by mail.

* Thank you to Kiddie Catch-All for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

187 comments:

Josefine said...

I follow you on GFC.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I want to win this because I just had a baby and she would be able to use it for years to come.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I entered the Grows Up giveaway.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I entered the Socks 4 Life giveaway.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I entered the Snuggle Feet giveaway.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I entered the Mineral Hygenics giveaway.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I entered the Bibert Studios giveaway.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Julie said...

I follow you via GFC
hbgarden@aol.com

Julie said...

i like you on facebook
hbgarden@aol.com

Julie said...

i would love to win this because my car is a virtual toy box and I am tired of reaching and searching for stuff my little girl loses so this would be great for her and me:)
hbgarden@aol.com

Julie said...

voted for you on the fence
hbgarden@aol.com

Heather S. said...

I am currently a GFC follower.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/16/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/16/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Email subscriber.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

FB fan: Heather Schonrock Lyons
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I would love to win this for one of my two kids. That way they can store items they use in the car near them.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered Mineral Hygienics #1
hschonrock at yahoo.com

Heather S. said...

Entered isABeltWIDE #2
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered Saffron Rouge #3
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered Biebert Studios #4
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered Jada Michaels #5
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Mommy Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I entered the Kiddie Catch-All giveaway.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/48195506983284737
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

wendysue said...

I'm a current follower wmcdaniel at chartermi dot net

wendysue said...

Facebook follower

wendysue said...

Twitter follower

wendysue said...

We will use it - it'll be a huge help to us when our 4 yr old granddaughter travels with us.

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for jemos shoes

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for mineral hygienics

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for jada michaels pjs

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for honeybee gardens

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for organic blanket

wendysue said...

e-mail subscriber

wendysue said...

I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

I voted for you on the fence

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/17/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/17/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/17/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Mommy Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Karen said...

GFC Follower - Current (ktgonyea)

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/48510496747429888
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

Blog Follower via GFC
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Email Subscriber
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Facebook fan of The Review Stew
Rebecca Smith
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Follow The Review Stew on Twitter
@LilyBearLove
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I'd LOVE to get the Catch All for my toddler daughter's car seat!
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/LilyBearLove/status/48545172191055873
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Entered your Mineral Hygienics Giveaway
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Entered your Oatmeal/Blue Organic Blanket - Grows Up Giveaway
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Entered your Pediped Shoes Giveaway
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Entered your Snuggle Feet Giveaway
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Entered your O Cedar ProMist Mop Giveaway
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Voted via Top Baby Blogs
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Voted via Picket Fence Blogs
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/18/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/18/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/18/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Mommy Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/19/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/19/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/19/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Mommy Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

wendysue said...

3/19 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/19 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/19 I voted for you on the fence

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

I follow via GFC.

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Mommy Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/20/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/20/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/49595620469641217
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

wendysue said...

3/20 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/20 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/20 I voted for you on the fence

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/21/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/21/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/21/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/49931458562891776
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

wendysue said...

3/21 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/21 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/22 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/22 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/22 I voted for you on the fence

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/22/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/22/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Mommy Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/50303710533926913
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Erika said...

Currently a public GFC follower
MusingsfromaSAHM at gmail dot com

Erika said...

Twitter follower - Erika105

Erika said...

I would love to win this because I have 4 kids and this would be so handy for any one of them. I am thinking I would use this for my 21 month old though as he is always throwing things around and he would like this.

Erika said...

entered Snuggle Feet

Erika said...

entered O Cedar Mist

Erika said...

top mommy blog vote

Erika said...

top baby blog vote

Erika said...

picket fence vote

Erika said...

entered Crane

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Mommy Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/23/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/23/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/23/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Erika said...

Picket Fence vote 3.24
MusingsfromaSAHM at gmail dot com

Erika said...

Top Mommy Blog vote 3.24
MusingsfromaSAHM at gmail dot com

Erika said...

Top Baby Blog vote 3.24
MusingsfromaSAHM at gmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Mommy Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/24/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/24/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/50936870019923968
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Erika said...

Picket Fence vote 3.25

Erika said...

Top Mommy Blog Vote 3.25

Erika said...

Top Baby Blog Vote 3.25

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Mommy Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/25/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/25/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/51297699831611392
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Mommy Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/51739464996884480
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/52030520229494784
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

stracey2010 said...

i am a gfc follower stracey2010
stracey2010@live.com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Mommy Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Lindsey said...

I follow on GFC!

lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com

Lindsey said...

Entered Apothica giveaway

lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com

Lindsey said...

Entered Trukid Giveaway

lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com

Lindsey said...

Entered OCedar Mop Giveaway

lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com

Lindsey said...

Entered Swimspot Giveaway

lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com

Lindsey said...

Entered Popcorners giveaway.

lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com

Lindsey said...

Im a fan on facebook!

lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com

Lindsey said...

I follow on Twitter

lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com

Lindsey said...

I want to win this for my son as he is still in a carseat and throws his toys all over the car too!

lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com

Lindsey said...

I tweeted about it http://twitter.com/#!/BabyGirlLindz/status/52403164506374144

lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Mommy Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/52463844030820352
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter- ksh123

hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com

Unknown said...

I want to win to help contain the toys that my son thinks he needs in the car. It would be for his car seat.

hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com

Unknown said...

I Tweeted- http://twitter.com/ksh123/status/52483491564236800

hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com

cman said...

I'm a GFC follower.
My email is in my profile.

cman said...

I'm an email subscriber.

cman said...

I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs.

cman said...

I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs.

cman said...

I voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs.

ReggieMann said...

I currently follow your blog publicly with Google Friend Connect as ReggieMann

ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com

ReggieMann said...

I want to win the Kiddie Catch-All to store my niece's stuff when she is in her booster seat in my car

ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com

ReggieMann said...

I entered your Crane Humidifier Giveaway

ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com

ReggieMann said...

I entered your Tangled Blu-Ray Giveaway

ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com

susansmoaks said...

i am currently a follower on gfc susansmoaks
susansmoaks at gmail dot com

susansmoaks said...

email subscriber
susansmoaks at gmail dot com

Heather S. said...

I voted for you today on Top Mommy Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

christal couturier said...

currant GFC follower
willdebbie97 at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

I follow on Gfc
jesskaufman at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

subscribe to your feed
Jesskaufman at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

I'm a FAN on facebook
jesskaufman at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Mommy Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Sand said...

I'm a GFC follower: Atreau.

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Shannon said...

gfc follower

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

email subscriber

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

FB follower

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

twitter follower

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

I would like to win this because I would like to use it for my baby to be able to put some of her toys in while we're driving.

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

voted top mommy blogs

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

voted top baby blogs

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

voted picket fences

snaugle81@gmail.com

custom promotional items said...

I want to get this, for my cousin's baby! Very efficient especially when they travel.