Graco Secure Coverage Digital Monitor Review ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Graco Secure Coverage Digital Monitor Review

One of my favorite brands of children's products (and I am sure yours too!) is Graco. Today I am so excited to share my review on the Graco Secure Coverage Digital Monitor!

You always want the confidence that baby is resting safe and sound. That’s why, the Secure Coverage Digital Monitor operates on a 900 MHz frequency, so you can clearly hear even the quietest whimper, without fear of interference from your phone or wireless network.

This monitor comes with several thoughtful details, including:
• Sound lights and exclusive vibration alert to see, hear and feel baby’s call
• Exclusive Graco® vibration technology can be turned on & off
• Secure digital technology provides optimal clarity, performance and privacy
• Low battery alarm reminds you to charge the parent unit
• Belt clip gives active parents wear-it-anywhere convenience
• Battery back up in child unit for added peace of mind

Complete Household Coverage
• 2000 ft. range for complete household coverage
• Secure digital technology for optimal clarity, performance and privacy
• 900 MHZ frequency means no interference from phones and electronics
• Includes: 1 child unit, 1 parent unit, 2 AC adapters, 1 instruction booklet
My Opinion
Since we have a two level house (rooms on top floor, living room and kitchen on bottom floor) we really need a quality monitor!

I definitely found quality in the Secure Coverage Digital Monitor! There are so many awesome features about it!

First, I love the 2000 ft. range for complete household coverage! I don't have to worry about the signal going out in the house or even outside of the house!

As a constantly worrying mom, I especially love the secure digital technology! This guarantees my son's cries are just mine to hear and no else can! :)

The other feature I really love, compared to other monitors we have had in the past, is the vibration feature. Sometimes when we are at gathering or have the TV on, it is hard to see or hear the monitor. With the vibration, you clip it on and never worry about missing your child's cries!

I recommend the Graco Secure Digital Monitor for all families with small children! It has complete coverage and so many awesome features - you will enjoy this monitor's performance for a long time!

For more information about Graco, check out their Facebook Page and Twitter Page!

Buy It: You can purchase the Graco Secure Digital Monitor for $44.99 at Walmart.com or at a local Walmart store.


* Thank you to Graco for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

0 comments: