Carousel Designs Organic Crib Blanket Review ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Carousel Designs Organic Crib Blanket Review


Georgia-based Carousel Designs, a contemporary and trend setting leader in the baby bedding industry was founded in 1988. For more than 22 years Carousel Designs has manufactured high quality baby bedding, toddler, twin and full/queen size bedding and nursery décor. Carousel Designs is the only baby bedding company that allows parents to design and create their own virtual nursery online with their Nursery Designer®, a unique, interactive design tool. The company also offers more than 100 pre-designed ready to ship crib bedding collections and more than 300 fabrics to choose from in a range of versatile styles.

Carousel Designs recently announced the debut of eight new crib bedding collections for 2011. The new crib bedding sets feature fun, mod designs with owls and starlings; classic toile and paisley designs; gender neutral designs in unique color combinations and in 100 percent certified organic fabrics; and cute girl crib bedding - pink and taupe sets, one in an elegant and trendy leopard design, the other, a must-have for a nursery fit for a princess.

In addition to the debut of the new crib bedding sets, Carousel Designs recently launched their Nursery Designer® Version 3.0 interactive tool allowing for customers to experience a more accurate visualization of their nursery. Carousel Designs is the only baby bedding company that allows parents to design their own custom crib bedding, see it online, and choose other elements of the nursery to preview the room before making a purchase.

I generously received a crib blanket from the new Organic Geometric collection. This collection features 100 percent certified organic cotton fabrics colored with low-impact dyes. The steel gray and lime geometric design offers a stylish organic gender neutral option for the nursery.


My Opinion
I received the super soft organic cotton crib blanket with cute geometric patterns along all sides! I couldn't believe how soft this blanket was the minute I pulled it from the package! That is what I love about organic cotton! :)

My son instantly fell in love with this blanket and now sleeps with it every night! He cuddles up with it and it definitely keeps him warm this cold winter!

I love this blanket as much as my son because I feel great having him put it against his skin, breathe around it, and even chew on it because it is safe organic cotton made without any pesticides or other harmful ingredients. It is also made with low-impact dyes and it is very gender neutral so I can use it for all my children no matter the gender!

I recommend Carousel Designs Organic Geometric collection for all nurseries! It is not only safe for your children skin and air because it is made from organic cotton and low impact dyes, but it is super cute, soft and gender neutral for all the children in your family!

For more info, make sure to check out Carousel Designs on Facebook!

Buy It: You can purchase all Carousel Designs products online at http://www.babybedding.com.


* Thank you to Carousel Designs for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

0 comments: