CookiesKids.com Review and Giveaway ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Thursday, March 31, 2011

CookiesKids.com Review and Giveaway


Established in New York City in 1975, Cookie’s Kids has since expanded to seven store locations. Their newly redesigned website offers the same terrific selection you’ll find in their stores: clothing from newborn to young adult sizes, shoes and accessories, school uniforms, baby products, and all the latest toys. It’s no wonder Cookie’s has maintained a reputation as the World’s Largest Kids Department Store and the #1 School Uniform Headquarters in the United States.

At CookiesKids.com, you’ll always be able to find the latest children’s fashion and great gifts for any occasion. Their clear product pictures and descriptions ensure you’ll always know what you’re getting. They’ll even help you find matching outfits with the click of a button. From free shipping to free laptop giveaways, their online promotions are frequent and plentiful – join their mailing list to keep up to date!
I generously received the Safety 1st One-Step Trainer Seat and various Green Sprouts toddler dishware to review.

The Safety 1st One-Step Trainer Seat quickly attaches to the toilet for easy toilet training while allowing immediate adult toilet use. It reduces size of toilet seat allowing child to feel secure on the adult toilet. This is easy to install and affixes under lid and flips up. It has a built-in deflector shield which accommodates toilet training boys.
The dishware by Green Sprouts is as eco-friendly as it is cute! Made from recycled plant fiber, it is dishwasher safe, petroleum free, and features a sweet print or logo on each item.


My Opinion
CookiesKids.com is one of the greatest sites for children's products I have ever seen! They have everything for all ages and genders - and it is all in one place!! I love how they have great categories that break all their products into easy to find groups. I found exactly what I was looking for easily and with just a couple clicks of the mouse!

I absolutely LOVE all the products I received from CookiesKids.com!

The One-Step trainer seat was one of the coolest potty training seats I have seen! Plus, it is extremely affordable (only $8.99)! I LOVE how it quickly attaches to the toilet for easy toilet training while allowing immediate adult toilet use. I didn't have to worry about taking a toilet seat on and off the toilet everytime I needed to use the bathroom! I just flipped it up just like you would the toilet seat or lid! The seat size was perfect for my son's little behind and he sat comfortably!

It was also really easy to install (I did it ALL By MYSELF!!!). I love that!! It has a built-in deflector shield which accommodates toilet training boys. However, I did find that the deflector shield could be a little bigger because I found out (well, actually my sister-in-law did!!) that it didn't quite deflect and protect from spray like it should! :)

The Green Sprouts dishware was also awesome! My son is now eating like a full blown grown up but I didn't really have any child dishware - just glass (breakable!!) plates and bowls! I am so glad to have Green Sprouts dishware because they are not breakable and they are eco-friendly and petroleum free! Best of all, they are dishwasher safe and very easy to clean! Plus, on top of all that, they are super cute too! :)

I recommend CookiesKids.com for all your children's needs! They have everything you will ever need as your children grow from babies to older children! You have to check out their amazing selection of school uniforms, toys, and clothing for all genders and ages!!

Buy It: You can purchase all products I mentioned above on Cookieskids.com

Win It: CookiesKids.com is generously offering (1) $30 gift certificate to a lucky winner!

Enter here for a chance to win:
(1) $30 gift certificate to CookiesKids.com

Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end April 14, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time.

2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile

3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (18 years and older)


How to Enter:

***Mandatory Entry***
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)

- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) and tell me you are currently one or became one in a comment below

Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*

Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)

1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on right hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment

2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment

3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below

4) Become a Facebook fan of CookiesKids and leave this comment on their wall if you would like: "I just entered for a chance to win a $30 GC to CookiesKids.com! Check it out and enter for yourself at www.thereviewstew.com"

5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)

Copy & Paste Tweet:

#Win a $30 @CookiesKids Gift Certificate from @TheReviewStew! http://goo.gl/fb/yYLfj US ONLY! Ends 4/14 #giveaway

6) Follow CookiesKids on Twitter and Tweet that @thereviewstew sent you

7) Grab my NEW blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.

8) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)

9) Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)

Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and CookiesKids will send your prize by mail.

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me



* Thank you to CookiesKids for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

164 comments:

Josefine said...

I am a current GFC follower.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I entered the TruKid giveaway.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I entered the Apothica giveaway.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I entered the Name Frame giveaway.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I entered the Whirl Laser Mouse giveaway.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I entered the Belvedere Designs giveaway.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

slb3334 said...

I currently follow via gfc.

slb3334@gmail.com

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

follow profile

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Heather S. said...

Current GFC follower.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Email subscriber.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Facebook fan: Heather Schonrock Lyons
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Twitter follower: Heather Schonrock Lyons
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I follow CookieKids.com on Twitter: @hslyons
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered Apothica giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered NameFrame giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered Belvedere giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered Tangled giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

crystletellerday said...

gfc follower crystletellerday@yahoo.com

mogrill said...

I am a current follower.
Thanks for the chance.
mogrill12@yahoo.com

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

I'm a current google friend follower as SnowflakeDay (Audra)
Snowflake Day Play at gmail dot com

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/54302220891586560

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

following Cookies Kids on twitter as SnowflakeDay & tweeted that you sent me their way: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/54302611779756032

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Top Baby Blogs

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Picket Fence Blogs

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

following you on twitter as SnowflakeDay

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

Liked you on Facebook as Audra Lynn W.

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

email subscriber
Snowflake Day Play at gmail dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/54312976953520128
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/54654170178924544
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/55013377080176640
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/55071764467814400

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Picket Fence Blogs

Karen said...

GFC Follower :)

Karen Gonyea
ktgonyea at gmail.com

Karen said...

Entered swanson :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Karen said...

entered nameframe :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Karen said...

entered belvedere :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Karen said...

entered apothica :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Kimberly said...

I already follow with GFC.
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Kimberly said...

I already subscribe via email.
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Kimberly said...

I follow you on twitter @Aerated.
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Kimberly said...

I follow Cookies Kids on twitter @Aerated and let them know you sent me.
http://twitter.com/Aerated/status/55320360144478208
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Kimberly said...

I tweeted the giveaway http://twitter.com/Aerated/status/55320512221544448
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Kimberly said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs. Thank you!
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/55344723241607170
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Kimberly said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/Aerated/status/55631269886836736
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Kimberly said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs 4/6.
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Kimberly said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs 4/6.
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/55721475684048897

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Picket Fence Blogs

mommydoll13 said...

follow gfc mommydoll13

darkgothdoll@hotmail.com

mommydoll13 said...

subscribe to email

darkgothdoll@hotmail.com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/55804768785928192
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Kimberly said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/Aerated/status/56020829691060224
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Kimberly said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Kimberly said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/56069438188949504

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Top Baby Blogs

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/56081000966520832
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Kimberly said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/Aerated/status/56376139135975424
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Kimberly said...

I voted today on Picket Fence Blogs.
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/56428661074706432
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/56487941693915136

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Top Baby Blogs

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Picket Fence Blogs

Kimberly said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/Aerated/status/56710461613281281
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/56770729680703489
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on TPicket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Nikki said...

I am a current follower on GFC. Thank you!

Josefine said...

I subscribe to your feed at jteneback at yahoo dot com.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/56919954997522432

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Top Baby Blogs

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Picket Fence Blogs

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/57127391499272192
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Kimberly said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/Aerated/status/57218533632913408
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Kimberly said...

I voted today on Top Baby Blogs.
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Kimberly said...

I voted today on Picket Fence Blogs.
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/57229565457731584

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Top Baby Blogs

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Picket Fence Blogs

Kimberly said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/Aerated/status/57453577215557632
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/57535441078984704

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Top Baby Blogs

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Picket Fence Blogs

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/57552780788891649
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Cinderella10383 said...

GFC follower already-
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com

Cinderella10383 said...

subscribed via email-
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
Jamie Brigham

Cinderella10383 said...

Following you on facebook-
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com

Cinderella10383 said...

Following you on twitter-
@cinderella10383
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com

Cinderella10383 said...

Liked cookiekids on facebook and wrote on their wall-
http://www.facebook.com/Cookieskidsfans/posts/112817562132793
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com

Cinderella10383 said...

Tweeted about giveaway-
@cinderella10383
http://twitter.com/#!/Cinderella10383/status/57673759292784640
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com

Cinderella10383 said...

Following cookiekids on twitter and told them you sent me- @cinderella10383
http://twitter.com/#!/Cinderella10383/status/57673955850469376
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com

Cinderella10383 said...

Entered swimspot giveaway-
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com

Cinderella10383 said...

Entered Bea's gife basket giveaway
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com

Cinderella10383 said...

voted for you on picket fence blogs-
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com

Cinderella10383 said...

entered Brita Pitcher giveaway
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com

Cinderella10383 said...

Entered coffee and tea sampler-
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com

Cinderella10383 said...

Entered two dozen rainbow roses
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com

Hotsnotty2 said...

Following via GFC, thanks!

Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Mommy Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Kimberly said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/Aerated/status/57808447512653824
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Kimberly said...

I voted today on Picket Fence Blogs.
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

danielle said...

follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect. danielledonohue at hotmail dot com. email in profile also:)

danielle said...

subscribe to your feed

danielle said...

Facebook fan of The Review Stew . danielle mini donohue

danielle said...

Follow The Review Stew on Twitter . luvmy2ms

danielle said...

Facebook fan of CookiesKids. danielle mini donohue

danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
danielle said...

http://twitter.com/#!/luvmy2ms/status/57862418583388160

danielle said...

Follow COokies Kids on twitter, and told them you sent me. luvmy2ms

danielle said...

Voted for your blog

danielle said...

entered the purple roses giveaway

danielle said...

entered the rainbow roses giveaway

danielle said...

entered the Swanson's giveaway

danielle said...

entered the go city cards giveaway

danielle said...

entered the gift basket giveaway

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/57919592173023232

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Top Baby Blogs

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

I like the Marvel Spiderman 3-Wheel Scooter. I'm a follower.

hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com

Unknown said...

I subscribe to your feed
hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter- ksh123

hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com

Kimberly said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/Aerated/status/58170872514609152
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Kimberly said...

I voted today on Top Baby Blogs.
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I follow you via google. I just got my first order from them a fleece baby blanket and I love it.

texaswaitress (at) live (dot) com

Anonymous said...

I just started following you on GC.

vjbesse@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I "like" Cookieskids on Facebook

vjbesse@gmail.com

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/58268620370874370

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Top Baby Blogs

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Picket Fence Blogs

janetfaye said...

I follow you on GFC - janetfaye

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

janetfaye said...

I am email subscribed.

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

cman said...

I'm a GFC follower.
My email is in my profile..

cman said...

I'm an email subscriber.

cman said...

I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs.

cman said...

I voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs.

Kimberly said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/Aerated/status/58558196754825216
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Kimberly said...

I voted today on Picket Fence Blogs.
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Kimberly said...

I voted today on Top Baby Blogs.
Thank you!
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/58585457193271296

susansmoaks said...

i am currently a follower on gfc susansmoaks
susansmoaks at gmail dot com

susansmoaks said...

email subscriber
susansmoaks at gmail dot com

susansmoaks said...

your fb fan tony l smoaks
susansmoaks at gmail dot com