Shamrock Milkshake Body Butter Review ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Shamrock Milkshake Body Butter Review


Hothouse Botanicals' mission is to create effective aromatherapy bath and body products that contain natural and organic ingredients - no synthetic fragrances or colors. They promote giving back to the Earth by using sustainable ingredients and recyclable packaging. For example, in their candles they use only U.S. grown soy and recycled glass containers. They openly divulge all of their ingredients and find it incomprehensible that the ingredients used in most products are not disclosed to us, since what we put on our skin is just as important as what we eat. They have recycle-friendly PET packaging on all of their bath and body products and use environmentally friendly cornstarch peanuts for their packing filler (not only biodegradable, but it dissolves almost instantly in water).

Hothouse Botanicals just launched a limited edition Shamrock Milkshake Body Butter in honor of St. Patrick’s Day. Their body butter contains rich emollients including the following Organic ingredients: Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, and Rose Hip Oil which help severely dry or cracked skin become radiantly healthy. This limited edition aromatherapy scent made with essential oils is a lovely vanilla mint. They use just a dash of natural color to make the body cream a soft mint green, which is reminiscent of a real shamrock shake! Use it anywhere you want to seal in moisture and soften skin.

All of their products are Vegan and include the following:
· 100% natural botanical aromatherapy (pure essential oils)
· 100% Vegan ingredients (no ingredients derived from animals)
· No animal testing (cruelty free)
· No synthetic fragrances or colors (phthalate free)
· No parabens or toxic ingredients (Dirty Dozen Free)


My Opinion
Ok, I am going to sound weird but there are just some products out there that I think I could literally eat!!! The new Shamrock Milkshake Body Butter from Hothouse Botanicals is definitely one of those products!! Everytime I opened the jar, I had to remind myself that it was body butter and not an ice cream treat!!! :)

So now that we have established that the smell was A-MAZING, let me tell you about the actual product! I only have additional great things to say! I LOVE that ALL of Hothouse Botanicals products are free of harmful and artificial ingredients and I love how soft the body butter made my skin after applying it! Plus, it worked great for massages! :)

I recommend the Shamrock Body Butter for all women who love to moisturize with an AMAZING smelling body butter but one without any toxic ingredients - just natural and pure softening ingredients!

Buy It: You can purchase the Shamrock Body Butter for $20.00 on the Hothouse Botanicals website.

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me

* Thank you to Hothouse Botanicals for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

0 comments: