be present Pants Review and Giveaway ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

be present Pants Review and Giveaway



be present, a clothing line carried in yoga studios, boutiques, spas and resorts throughout the United States and the World, incorporates the yoga philosophy into the design. be present began as clothing for yogis and yoga instructors, and evolved into a company rooted in the experience of yoga, but designed for those who value versatile, simple, comfortable clothing. Yoga is a centuries old eastern philosophy with contemporary devotees, and yoga clothing needed a modern look that embraced and respected the philosophy without being commercial.

They are a small family owned business that values close relationships with clients, environmentally friendly practices and doing the right thing. Every item of clothing is proudly made in the USA. They like to think of themselves as a family of creative spirits who love yoga, love clothing and love to have a good time. they wear be present clothes to yoga, to travel, to hike and to have fun. The be present line is constantly growing, and continues to develop products that they are excited to share.


My Opinion
be present is one of my favorite companies for comfortable, eco-friendly clothing and I am so excited to include them in my Fashion event becaues their clothing is definitely on me this winter! :)

I received the French Terry Lounge Pants and I LOVE them!!! They are my new favorite pants to wear while lounging around the house and even out of the house!

They are so comfortable and have the softest material! It is made from Organic French Terry – thicker organic cotton based fabric that has a coconut-based quick dry finish. I love the flare at the leg and how it is fitted everywhere else!

Only negative for me was the pants seem to run a little small sizewise. I ordered a size larger than normal because I wanted them to fit comfortably but they were actually really snug! It keeps me motivated to keep losing weight, right!?? :)

I recommend be present clothing for all loungers! Their clothing is so comfortable and I love that they care about the environment and use organic cotton in their clothing! If you are looking for comfort with style this winter, then add be present to your wardrobe!

Buy It: You can purchase the French Terry Lounge Pants for $69.00 on the be present website.

Win It: be present is generously offering (1) French Terry Lounge Pants to a lucky winner!

Enter here for a chance to win:
(1) French Terry Lounge Pants from be present
($69.00 value!)

Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end March 15, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time.

2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile

3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only

How to Enter:

***Mandatory Entry***
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)

- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) and tell me you are currently one or became one in a comment below

Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*

Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)

1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on left hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment

2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment

3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below

4) Become a Facebook fan of be present and leave this comment on their wall if you would like: "I just entered for a chance to win French Terry Lounge Pants! Check it out and enter for yourself at www.thereviewstew.com"

5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)

Copy & Paste Tweet:

#Win French Terry Lounge Pants (SO comfy!) from @TheReviewStew! http://goo.gl/fb/lBf8Q US ONLY! Ends 3-15 #giveaway

6) Follow Be Present on Twitter and Tweet that @thereviewstew sent you

7) Grab my NEW blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.

8) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)

9) Vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs, Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)

Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and be present will send your prize by mail.





* Thank you to be present for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

403 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 403   Newer›   Newest»
Mysharona said...

I'm a current follower.

Mnemosyne said...

I'm a current follower

mnemosynescall@gmail.com

Mnemosyne said...

I follow on twitter @mnemosynescall


mnemosynescall@gmail.com

Mnemosyne said...

I'm an email subscriber

mnemosynescall@gmail.com

Josefine said...

I follow you on GFC.
jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I entered the Five Bunnies giveaway.
jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I entered the Melissa & Doug giveaway.
jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I entered the Angel Baby giveaway.
jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I entered the Popchips giveaway.
jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I entered the Little Duck giveaway.
jteneback at hotmail dot com

bayctygrl said...

follow on google, Jennifer

hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com

bayctygrl said...

subscribe to email
hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com

bayctygrl said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/bayctygrl/status/40222001566064640

hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com

bayctygrl said...

voted on picket fence blogs
hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com

bayctygrl said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/bayctygrl/status/40387885530095617

hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com

bayctygrl said...

voted today we're on the fence
hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

Blog Follower via GFC
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Like The Review Stew on FB
Rebecca Smith
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Follow The Review Stew on Twitter
@LilyBearLove
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/LilyBearLove/status/40481343125204992
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Voted via Top Baby Blogs
rasmith5006 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Voted via Picket Fence Blogs
rasmith5006 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Entered the Learn to Play Piano - Melissa & Doug Giveaway
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Entered the GreenSmart Messenger Bag Giveaway
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Entered the Jemos Footwear Giveaway
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Carrie said...

Already a GFC follower!

Carrie said...

Already subscribe via email
thesimplejocabelllife@gmail.com

Carrie said...

Already Like you on Facebook
Carrie Symes

Carrie said...

Follow you on twitter
@carriesymes

Carrie said...

Like be present on Facebook

Carrie said...

Tweet tweeet
http://twitter.com/#!/carriesymes/status/40486099361071104

Unknown said...

GFC follower: soccer_nsa

mamavresale@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Email subscriber.

mamavresale@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Facebook fan of yours: Mama-Nikki Vosburgh

Unknown said...

Twitter follower: @BNTVosburgh

mamavresale@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I am a fan of Be Present of facebook: Mama-Nikki Vosburgh and I shared your post.
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10150104785436871&id=100001812542037

mamavresale@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Tweeted.
http://twitter.com/?status=ToiletTree%20Fogless%20Mirror%20Review%20%26%20Giveaway!%20-%20#!/BNTVosburgh/status/40492510375706624

mamavresale@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I am following @Bepresentinc on Twitter and I tweeted that you sent me.
http://twitter.com/?status=ToiletTree%20Fogless%20Mirror%20Review%20%26%20Giveaway!%20-%20#!/BNTVosburgh/status/40493484980969472

mamavresale@yahoo.com

PAIGE said...

I am a current GFC follower. elysesw
elysesw@aol.com

Amber said...

I follow your blog publicly with google friend connect

Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I voted for you on top mommy blogs

Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I voted for you on top baby blogs

Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I'm a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - my FB name is Amanda Moore

Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I tweeted, I'm @AmberGoo:
http://twitter.com/AmberGoo/status/40548693543366656
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I like be present on Facebook, my FB name is Amanda Moore, and posted on their wall that you sent me:
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=148555148538197&id=38327631870
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I entered your Nicobella truffles giveaway!

Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com

Michelle said...

I am a current follower

blackbearpie@aol.com

Michelle said...

I am a fb fan of the review stew as michelle levine

blackbearpie@aol.com

Michelle said...

I follow you on twitter as blackbearpie

blackbearpie@aol.com

Michelle said...

I am a fb fan of be present and wrot eon their wall http://www.facebook.com/pages/be-present-inc/38327631870?sk=wall#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=195705430454632&id=38327631870

blackbearpie@aol.com

Michelle said...

voted for you on top baby blogs

blackbearpie@aol.com

Michelle said...

I voted for you on we're on the fence

blackbearpie@aol.com

PurpleLarkspur said...

I am currently a follower on GFC

PurpleLarkspur said...

I follow you on Twitter. My Twitter handle is @purplelarkspur

PurpleLarkspur said...

Tweet!
http://twitter.com/#!/PurpleLarkspur/status/40623776903335936

larkspurpurple (at) gmail.com

bayctygrl said...

tweet http://twitter.com/bayctygrl/status/40746544252731392

hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com

bayctygrl said...

2/24 vote we're on the fence

hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com

clc408 said...

Currently following on gfc (clc408)

Email is in my profile

clc408 said...

Like you on fb (Cynthia Conley)

clc408 said...

Like Be Present on fb and wrote on their wall
http://www.facebook.com/pages/be-present-inc/38327631870?sk=wall#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=128543283885354&id=38327631870

clc408 said...

Tweet:
http://twitter.com/clc408/status/40802133259456512

crystletellerday said...

im a gfc folloer crystletellerday@yahoo.com

Amber said...

I entered your Mineral Hygenics giveaway
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I tweeted today: http://twitter.com/AmberGoo/status/40894829638459392
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Tina12312 said...

I follow you on GFC

thank you!

Tina12312 said...

My e-mail is in my profile and I subscribe in google reader

Tina12312 said...

I'm a facebook fan (ChristineFidance)

Tina12312 said...

I'm a facebook fan of be present and I posted on their wall (ChristineFidance)

Tina12312 said...

I tweeted http://twitter.com/Tina12312/status/40916588542697472

Tina12312 said...

Voted for you on We're On The Fence - good luck!

Tina12312 said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs - good luck!

kayte71 said...

Hi! I am a new follower GFC kayte71

kaytewatts AT aol DOT com

PurpleLarkspur said...

Tweet! http://twitter.com/#!/PurpleLarkspur/status/40986226135797760

julis55 said...

I am already a follower via GFC

bayctygrl said...

tweet http://twitter.com/bayctygrl/status/41120043026747392

hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com

bayctygrl said...

2/25 picket fence vote
hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com

Tina12312 said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/Tina12312/status/41137356929114112

Tina12312 said...

voted for you on we're over the fence

Jean said...

I follow with gfc.
Jean

Amber said...

I tweeted today: http://twitter.com/AmberGoo/status/41277478299242496
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I entered your Honeybee Gardens Nail Polish giveaway
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I voted for you on top baby blogs
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I voted for you at we're on the fence
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Tawnya said...

I subscribe via google reader (kopperkirlz at gmail)
copperbliss at hotmail dot com

Tawnya said...

I am a FB fan!
Tawnya S
copperbliss at hotmail dot com

Tawnya said...

I follow on twitter!
@kopperkirlz
copperbliss at hotmail dot com

Tawnya said...

entered another giveaway #1
melissa & doug piano
copperbliss at hotmail dot com

Tawnya said...

entered another giveaway #2
popchips
copperbliss at hotmail dot com

Tawnya said...

entered another giveaway #3
Jada Michaels
copperbliss at hotmail dot com

Tawnya said...

entered another giveaway #4
little duck organics
copperbliss at hotmail dot com

Tawnya said...

entered another giveaway #5
Jemos
copperbliss at hotmail dot com

Tawnya said...

top mommy blogs vote!
copperbliss at hotmail dot com

Tawnya said...

top baby blogs vote!
copperbliss at hotmail dot com

Jessica said...

I am already following through google friend connect
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I subscribe to The Review Stew via e-mail
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I like The Review Stew on facebook (Jessica Miller)
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I tweeted
http://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/41369686293757952
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

bayctygrl said...

tweet http://twitter.com/bayctygrl/status/41514902686273536

hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com

bayctygrl said...

2/26 vote we're on the fence

Tina12312 said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/Tina12312/status/41537981244391424

Tina12312 said...

voted for you on we're over the fence 2/26

Melissa O. said...

Current GFC follower as Melissa O.

wolverina401 at gmail dot com

mommydoll13 said...

follow gfc mommdoll13

darkgothdoll@hotmail.com

PurpleLarkspur said...

Tweet! http://twitter.com/#!/PurpleLarkspur/status/41652685635715072

Tawnya said...

top mommy blogs vote!
copperbliss at hotmail dot com

Tawnya said...

top baby blogs vote!
copperbliss at hotmail dot com

Tawnya said...

on the fence vote!
copperbliss at hotmail dot com

Jennifer C. said...

I follow publicly via GFC

jennifercausby at hotmail dot com

Jennifer C. said...

I follow publicly via GFC

jennifercausby at hotmail dot com

Jennifer C. said...

I follow publicly via GFC

jennifercausby at hotmail dot com

Jennifer C. said...

I like you on FAcebook

jennifercausby at hotmail dot com

Jennifer C. said...

I like be present on Facebook and I commented on their wall

jennifercausby at hotmail dot com

bayctygrl said...

tweet http://twitter.com/bayctygrl/status/41867334905896960

hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com

bayctygrl said...

2/27 vote we're on the fence
hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com

Tina12312 said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/Tina12312/status/41901070498267136

Tina12312 said...

voted on the fence - good luck!

Jenn S. said...

I am a current GFC follower: jashelep
jas8929 at gmail dot com

Jenn S. said...

Following The Review Stew on twitter: jashelep

jas8929 at gmail dot com

kia said...

I am following via GFC

kia said...

I follow be present on twitter

Tawnya said...

top baby blogs vote!
copperbliss at hotmail dot com

Tawnya said...

on the fence vote!
copperbliss at hotmail dot com

PurpleLarkspur said...

Tweet! http://twitter.com/#!/PurpleLarkspur/status/42103663199662080

bayctygrl said...

tweet http://twitter.com/bayctygrl/status/42188866265944064

hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com

bayctygrl said...

2/28 we're on the fence vote

Tawnya said...

top mommy blogs vote!
copperbliss at hotmail dot com

Tawnya said...

top baby blogs vote!
copperbliss at hotmail dot com

Tawnya said...

on the fence vote!
copperbliss at hotmail dot com

Tawnya said...

Tweet!
http://twitter.com/#!/kopperkirlz/status/42296465455988736
copperbliss at hotmail dot com

Tina12312 said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/Tina12312/status/42383735370416130

Tina12312 said...

voted on the fence 2/28

PurpleLarkspur said...

Tweet! http://twitter.com/#!/PurpleLarkspur/status/42454840219148288

msrodeobrat said...

follow you on gfc as msrodeobrat
addictedtorodeo at gmail dot com

bayctygrl said...

tweet http://twitter.com/bayctygrl/status/42551556587012097

hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com

bayctygrl said...

3/1 we're on the fence vote
hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com

Tina12312 said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/Tina12312/status/42584540455243776

Tina12312 said...

voted for you on the fence 3/1

Tina12312 said...

voted for you on top baby blogs 3/1

Tina12312 said...

voted for you on top mommy blogs 3/1 - good luck! :)

MJ said...

New follower~ MJ Moore

butterflyrouge(at)yahoo(dot)com

MJ said...

Following Review Stew on Twitter~ @butterflyrouge

butterflyrouge(at)yahoo(dot)com

MJ said...

Email subscriber!

butterflyrouge(at)yahoo(dot)com

Tawnya said...

Tweet!
http://twitter.com/#!/kopperkirlz/status/42760625625108480
copperbliss at hotmail dot com

Tawnya said...

top mommy blogs vote!
copperbliss at hotmail dot com

Tawnya said...

top baby blogs vote!
copperbliss at hotmail dot com

PurpleLarkspur said...

Tweet! http://twitter.com/#!/PurpleLarkspur/status/42821241966575617

bayctygrl said...

tweet http://twitter.com/bayctygrl/status/42923249092403200

hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com

bayctygrl said...

3/2 we're on the fence vote
hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com

Tina12312 said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/Tina12312/status/42958909681577984

Tina12312 said...

voted for you on the fence 3/2

Tina12312 said...

voted for you on top baby blogs 3/2

Tina12312 said...

voted for you on top mommy blogs - 3/2

Tawnya said...

Tweet!
http://twitter.com/#!/kopperkirlz/status/43092965605912576
copperbliss at hotmail dot com

Tawnya said...

top mommy blogs vote!
copperbliss at hotmail dot com

Crystal said...

Current follower
crystal.oachs@gmail.com

PurpleLarkspur said...

Tweet! http://twitter.com/#!/PurpleLarkspur/status/43175557894111232

bayctygrl said...

tweet http://twitter.com/bayctygrl/status/43287464344961024

hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com

bayctygrl said...

3/3 we're on the fence vote hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com

Tina12312 said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/Tina12312/status/43321182392561664

Tina12312 said...

voted 3/3 for you on the fence

Tina12312 said...

voted 3/3 for you on top baby blogs

Tina12312 said...

voted 3/3 for you on top mommy blogs

Fritter said...

I'm a current follower, thanks!

Tawnya said...

Tweet!
http://twitter.com/#!/kopperkirlz/status/43445772435464192
copperbliss at hotmail dot com

Tawnya said...

top mommy blogs vote!
copperbliss at hotmail dot com

Tawnya said...

top baby blogs vote!
copperbliss at hotmail dot com

bayctygrl said...

daily tweet entry http://twitter.com/bayctygrl/status/43651473883660288

hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com

bayctygrl said...

3/4 daily we're on the fence vote
hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com

wendysue said...

I'm a current follower

wendysue said...

Confirmed e-mail subscriber

wendysue said...

3/4 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/4 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/4 I voted for you on the fence

Tina12312 said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/Tina12312/status/43705540353863680

Tina12312 said...

voted 3/4 on top mommy blogs

Tina12312 said...

voted 3/4 on top baby blogs

Tina12312 said...

voted 3/4 on the fence

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for dug.

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for pediped shoes

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for mineral hygienics

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for jada michaels pjs

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for honeybee gardens.

bayctygrl said...

3/5 tweet http://twitter.com/bayctygrl/status/44010621141917697

hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com

bayctygrl said...

3/5 we're on the fence vote
hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com

wendysue said...

3/5 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/5 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/5 I voted for you on the fence

SHAYNA said...

I AM A GFC FOLLOWER :)

shebebes@yahoo.com

SHAYNA said...

I AM AN EMAIL SUBSCRIBER :)

shebebes@yahoo.com

SHAYNA said...

I AM A FAN OF REVIEW STEW ON FACEBOOK :)

(SHAYNA BROOKMAN)

shebebes@yahoo.com

SHAYNA said...

I LAM A FAN OF BE PRESENT ON FACEBOOK AND I POSTED ON THEIR WALL "I just entered for a chance to win French Terry Lounge Pants! Check it out and enter for yourself at www.thereviewstew.com"

(SHAYNA BROOKMAN)

shebebes@yahoo.com

Patricia N said...

I’m a current follower of your blog via GFC as pmnsl95
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I’m a Facebook fan
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I follow you on Twitter as pmernick1
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/pmernick1/status/44064930604920832

Patricia N said...

I entered the Honeybee Gardens giveaway

Tina12312 said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/Tina12312/status/44065111878549504

Patricia N said...

I entered the Biebert Studios giveaway

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 403   Newer› Newest»