Soma Intimates Camisole Bra Review ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Soma Intimates Camisole Bra Review


In 2004, Soma Intimates opened 10 boutiques, each dedicated to offering supremely comfortable, high-quality bras, panties, sleepwear, and relaxation wear. With their welcoming boutique environment and ability to flatter every body, they're quickly becoming a favorite -- over 110 stores have opened nationwide as of May, 2010.

They pride themselves on exceptional service and superior quality. When you visit a Soma Intimates boutique, it takes only 10 minutes for their trained Fit Experts to help you find the perfect fitting bra, in a range of sizes from 32A to 42DDD. Made with soft, luxurious fabrics, each bra is as comfortable as it is sensual.

They're also the only place to find the exclusive, patented Vanishing Edge Collection. Erase lines forever with panties, camis, and shapewear that disappear under your clothes for a sleek -- and slimming -- silhouette.

I generously received the NEW Camisole Bridget Smooth Bra. Smooth cami bra with pretty lace inset is meant to be seen! The perfect solution for low-cut tops and dresses, this elegant bra with a camisole neckline lets a bit of floral lace peek from your neckline for demure coverage. Our best-selling cami silhouette designed with a fully-lined, contour-padded bra inside for a flawless silhouette.


My Opinion
This Camisole Bra from Soma Intimates may be my favorite bra of all time!

It is not only EXTREMELY comfortable and supportive but it looks so cute under low cute shirts! I love the lace detail and I LOVE that I don't have to wear extra tank tops or bulk under my shirts anymore! I just put on my Camisole bra and I am set to go without an extra cleavage showing! :)

I just want wear this bra all the time because it just so comfortable! You will definitely be a fan too!

I recommend Soma Intimates Camisole Bra for all women! It is so, so comfortable and cute under any shirt! You will be buying low cut shirts just so you can wear your Camisole Bra! :)

Buy It: You can purchase Camisole Bra for $44.00 on the Soma Intimates website or a local Soma Intimates retail store.


* Thank you to Soma Intimates for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

1 comments:

Miguel Freitas said...

Hello,

Thanks for your info. My little sister is always asking me to find the best cami bras. And with your blog I can say that there is the best cami bras. I will tell her quick after she got home.