Getting to Know Me ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Getting to Know Me

Hello! Welcome to the Review Stew - if you are new here - or Welcome Back if you have Tasted the Stew before!

I am revealing a little bit of myself today so you can see who is behind making The Stew!


The questions..

1. Are you superstitious?
No, not really. My husband is the scaredy cat/superstitous one in the family so someone has to be strong! Plus, I don't believe in luck or doing something all the time to make good luck because I believe God is behind everything!

2. If you were an animal..what kind would you be?
I think I would be a bird - an eagle - they can soar for so long and they are so beautiful. And what a beautiful way to view the earth!

3. You would never catch me wearing.........?
Crocs...sorry croc-lovers..I just can't get myself to get on that bandwagon...

4. If someone posts a VLOG..do you watch it?
hmm...no sorry. I don't feel like I have enough time for that

5. Have you ever waxed your girlie parts..or any other part of your body?
NO...I can't get myself to inflict pain on myself to remove hair I can remove without pain

6. Are you a spender or a saver?
I am a saver..especially now that I have a baby. I can't even remember the last time I bought anything for myself...

7. If you were starring in a movie..who would you want to play your leading man/woman?
hmm...there are so many good ones out there....I love Ryan Reynolds, Taye Diggs, Ben Affleck...

8. Smoker..never smoked..social smoker..or smoked back in the day?
Never, ever smoked nor ever will
 
 
Have a Great Sunday and Enjoy the Week!

1 comments:

wacki04@TheKing'sCourt IV said...

Hey There! Follower from Tuesday Tag-Along and would love for you to return the favor:

http://thekingscourt4.blogspot.com/