Earth Mama Angel Baby Lotion Review ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Earth Mama Angel Baby Lotion Review

Earth Mama Angel Baby is quite the name to say, but they have a great product to back it up! They kindly sent me the Angel Baby Lotion to review! My son has suffered with dry and sensitive skin on his face since he was born and I have been searching and searching for a lotion that would help or - at the very least - not irritate his poor sensitive skin more! I was so excited to see if this one would be THE ONE!

Well, I tried it the first day and "GASP!" it didn't irritate his skin or eyes more than what they already were. I then kept using it a couple times a day and each day his dry skin patches got better and better! I couldn't believe it - I finally found a great lotion for my little one's sensitive skin!


So why did I want to try out this product in the first place? Well, what drew me to the company was the fact that all their products are pure and safe and all are free from toxins and have never contained Quaternium-15, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, phthalates, or any other toxic ingredients! That was a great start!  (To see why these ingredients are harmful and their potential side effects, click here to see my article on Safe Baby Products)


Then I saw that the Angel Baby lotion was clinically tested and 100% organically preserved with no artificial dyes or fragrances. It is made with organic rooibos and they claimed it soothed eczema, skin allergies and diaper rash. I was sold!
It proved to be everything it claimed! I loved the refreshing scent and it cleared up his dry skin! I even tried it on a little diaper rash he had and it was cleared up the next day! Wow!

I highly recommend this brand, especially the lotion, if your baby has sensitive skin! Check out the lotion here and see more of their great products on the Earth Mama Angel Baby website.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello friend,
I know your blog from Blog Catalog.
I like your blog, it is easy to access, good looking and informative. Congrats!

Please visit and follow my blog:
multibrand.blogspot.com.
I'll follow back, thanks

Dina said...

following from mbc/fff. i love emab stuff and have been giving it in baby shower baskets for years.

Shelina Ishani said...

This sounds like a great product. I will definitely give it a try. Following you from blogmama. Hope you follow me too http://www.coolmamablog.com
shelina Ishani