B-Skinz Active Apparel ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Saturday, November 24, 2012

B-Skinz Active Apparel


I am a very active person and I like to exercise, run, and walk (and run after my two children all day!) But I love to add a little fun and personality to my workouts! So, when I saw how colorful and fun the compression/spandex active apparel from B-Skinz were, I immediately knew they could add color and life back into my workouts!

Their mission is to manufacture all of their products here in the U.S.A and to help girls/women to show their own style while being active.


Founded in 2007 by Carolyn Sammarro & Stacy Sorrentino, B-Skinz is a line of customizable compression/spandex active apparel for tweens, teens, women, and female sports teams. B-Skinz offers over 125 patterns & solids to choose from. Their full line of compression products are shipped from NJ worldwide.

B-Skinz is a growing collection of comfortable, flattering, and oh-so-colorful Nylon Spandex active wear and athletic wear for girls and women, on and off the field. Have-to-have wardrobe staples such as headbands, compression shorts, leggings, and sports bras range from $5.99 to $27.99, and from $39..99 to $99 for skorts and dresses in the more sophisticated Club Collection.. From sizes XXS (girls) to XL (adult), all B-Skinz are made entirely in the USA.


Designed to match your standout personality or the entire team. Dash through the tournament of life in a kaleidoscope of over 125 indulgent colors, metallics and designs that are sure to put you in the spotlight, no matter how fast you’re moving. B-Skinz kicks color cravings into high gear with juicy reds, electric blues, and bold animal prints that pop and sparkle in any setting. For more information, visit www.bskinz.com or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.

I love the sports bras I received - the colors make me happy and energetic for my workouts! I do wish they had a bit more support - these sports bras are definitely not made to be supportive. I also love how all their products are made in the USA!

The company sells products online at www.bskinz.com and at selected retailers nationwide.

If you love this review and my site...
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me

* Thank you to B-Skinz for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

0 comments: